IF-RANKINGS:Get GURTI to TOP-Just 1 DAY left~B2B13 - Page 55

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

So that is why I sound like your daadi, because I am twice your age๐Ÿคฃ  Big generation gap๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Now tell me Saams, are you only a Maan drooler or only a Maaneet drooler (you should not drool over just Maan for this category)๐Ÿ˜‰
hey saams...let me warn you about mishty here...she will try to convince you that she doesn't drool over maan at all...and that she only drools over maaneet...but she is really a closet maan drooler...and if she tries to convince you to call her mama...just know that it is not allowed...btw i'm only 6yrs older than you...๐Ÿ˜Š

So that is why I sound like your daadi, because I am twice your age๐Ÿคฃ  Big generation gap๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Now tell me Saams, are you only a Maan drooler or only a Maaneet drooler (you should not drool over just Maan for this category)๐Ÿ˜‰

generation gap toh hai par not for drooling over maaneet..Actually I drool more over maaneet and less over Maan..๐Ÿ˜‰And dear mish...I dont want u to be dadi,mom is good...Anyways u too are drooling over him na??
Originally posted by Saams

generation gap toh hai par not for drooling over maaneet..Actually I drool more over maaneet and less over Maan..๐Ÿ˜‰

Teacher & Prema will be happy to know that you drool over just Maan too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by Maya_P

they both r ill...that's y...they will blast in a new day...in new atmosphere.in their king size bed
how about if it is all a dream???...and maan and geet are still at home and wake up all sweaty and hormonaly charged...and then maan sneaks into geet's room and have their sr there!
Originally posted by Saams

generation gap toh hai par not for drooling over maaneet..Actually I drool more over maaneet and less over Maan..๐Ÿ˜‰And dear mish...I dont want u to be dadi,mom is good...Anyways u too are drooling over him na??

So I can call you my baccha๐Ÿ˜‰
I am an exclusive Maaneet droolerโญ๏ธ, I have never drooled over just Maan or just Geet
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Teacher & Prema will be happy to know that you drool over just Maan too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
saams...we don't mind being a maaneet drooler...its just that mishty likes to tell people that she feels nothing when she sees maan with out geet...i personaly drool over all of the following:
maaneet/maan/geet/gurti/dd...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by undisclosed

saams...we don't mind being a maaneet drooler...its just that mishty likes to tell people that she feels nothing when she sees maan with out geet...i personaly drool over all of the following:

Didn't you miss one๐Ÿคฃ

how about if it is all a dream???...and maan and geet are still at home and wake up all sweaty and hormonaly charged...and then maan sneaks into geet's room and have their sr there!

Saams i'm 4 years older than u

sergeant...we will have maan sneaking into her room for some night acitivity
Originally posted by Maya_P

Saams i'm 4 years older than u

sergeant...we will have maan sneaking into her room for some night acitivity

Can anyone guess why I prefer they have their SR where they are, than on their bed๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ

wow dear...I'm too there drooling over all the above...๐Ÿ˜† Age is not a hindrance to drool over them...mish keep on drooling...๐Ÿ˜‰