Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

IF-RANKINGS:Get GURTI to TOP-Just 1 DAY left~B2B13 (Page 42)

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_P

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by tere_liye_10

God,I feel really Sorry for GC and DD because you know wat,They have the best fans in the world but also the worst.Wateva they do is not enough for us,We want more.No matter how gud the scenes are,we always find something to complain about or something that can be improved.They can never win,Only lose.Our expectations are too high.Yes,im a bit disappointed but that doesnt mean you bash the actors.It wasnt GC or DD's Fault if the SR lacked romance and it was left to our imagination so pls stop blaming them.But do you know what? It didnt lack Romance or Passion.Did you see their expressions,Their eyes? For once,Geet smiled when Maan was caressing her,She didnt have that awkward look on her face.Their eyes were full of love,care and eagerness.Wanting to be with each other.And when Geet gave her answer to Maan,she wasnt shy at all,She didnt blush but said it smiling with her head held high.A Suhaag Raat isnt just about Loving each other madly,Its also about understanding,Care and that was shown perfectly today so well done GC,DD,Rahul Agarwal,Nissar,CV'S,You made ME proud to be a Maaneetian=)

It is not their fault...why can't people understand that..Angrythey did a fantastic job..can't fault them...

I am waiting for monday..before i complain or praiseLOL
it's not the actor faults,,,,but i think fans r mad so they r just playing blaming games...becuz they saw maaneet romance far more better at many moments...pee loon...Roop tere...tailor measuring.then the real tip tip song...so is not the actors...but i think time and money constraint...geet was not even wearing new clothes(she was going to a marriage)..in an 1 epi.we have 5 minute of what we want.jungle shoot is so tiring.the heat and surrounding not fun to shoot,,,,,,then GC had some problems with the action sequences...so it was a rush shoot...sv can't be blamed much also.as they had prepared for the meha epi so suddenly when they didn't even have banked epi.plus they had the stress to make the maha epi successful.so they decided to add the sr...but i know there will be more sr nights for maaneet where we will see all we mssed today...now let's appreciate GC and DD for the work they have doneClap

Like the way you think mayaClap...i love maaneet and gurti and can't see them being bashed..they put in a lot of effort...to bring us really good scenes...but at the end of the day...they are told what to do...they don't decide...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya_PRiMa_972Giraffidae

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

I would be happy if there was no sheet at all!Day Dreaming

serendipity2Maya_PGiraffidae

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2Maya_PLoNeLy..GaLRiMa_972

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Maan and Geet

gc: did you see what the cv's have written in the script...our fans are going to be pissed
dd: yes...i just read it...i hope i don't drop to the last spot in the rankings now

Edited by undisclosed - 14 May 2011 at 1:33pm

serendipity2Maya_PRiMa_972Giraffidae

LoNeLy..GaL IF-Sizzlerz
LoNeLy..GaL
LoNeLy..GaL

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Hi NenaHug

Did everybody comment todayWinkWinkWink We want to see Gurti up at #1 or #2ClapClapClap

Hey hw r u?
Me going to comment

serendipity2Maya_PRiMa_972Giraffidae

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

God,I feel really Sorry for GC and DD because you know wat,They have the best fans in the world but also the worst.Wateva they do is not enough for us,We want more.No matter how gud the scenes are,we always find something to complain about or something that can be improved.They can never win,Only lose.Our expectations are too high.Yes,im a bit disappointed but that doesnt mean you bash the actors.It wasnt GC or DD's Fault if the SR lacked romance and it was left to our imagination so pls stop blaming them.But do you know what? It didnt lack Romance or Passion.Did you see their expressions,Their eyes? For once,Geet smiled when Maan was caressing her,She didnt have that awkward look on her face.Their eyes were full of love,care and eagerness.Wanting to be with each other.And when Geet gave her answer to Maan,she wasnt shy at all,She didnt blush but said it smiling with her head held high.A Suhaag Raat isnt just about Loving each other madly,Its also about understanding,Care and that was shown perfectly today so well done GC,DD,Rahul Agarwal,Nissar,CV'S,You made ME proud to be a Maaneetian=)

It is not their fault...why can't people understand that..Angrythey did a fantastic job..can't fault them...

I am waiting for monday..before i complain or praiseLOL
it's not the actor faults,,,,but i think fans r mad so they r just playing blaming games...becuz they saw maaneet romance far more better at many moments...pee loon...Roop tere...tailor measuring.then the real tip tip song...so is not the actors...but i think time and money constraint...geet was not even wearing new clothes(she was going to a marriage)..in an 1 epi.we have 5 minute of what we want.jungle shoot is so tiring.the heat and surrounding not fun to shoot,,,,,,then GC had some problems with the action sequences...so it was a rush shoot...sv can't be blamed much also.as they had prepared for the meha epi so suddenly when they didn't even have banked epi.plus they had the stress to make the maha epi successful.so they decided to add the sr...but i know there will be more sr nights for maaneet where we will see all we mssed today...now let's appreciate GC and DD for the work they have doneClap

My Prema is backClap  That means you like my titleWink

yup mish...we all love maaneet/gurti...i think if the team had time.it would had been a blast...the RMT itself they shot for long time...but this had to be done so quickly...plus after KC segments...so organisation and the demand for maha episode was the problem here...there will be so many more nights nahhh...

serendipity2RiMa_972Giraffidae

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

serendipity2Maya_PRiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Like the way you think mayaClap...i love maaneet and gurti and can't see them being bashed..they put in a lot of effort...to bring us really good scenes...but at the end of the day...they are told what to do...they don't decide...Confused

Gurti act and emote much much better than any of the actors around here ...and they improvise on what ever is given to them and make it better...It is difficult to find fault with them. But there will be some  off moments...it is allowed, they are humans, they get tired or sick..but that doesnt we start bashing them. I think it is unfair to expect perfection from them.
I for one, loved what they did today...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya_Pdrdee142

Go to top