Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Maya_P

we need to get back the old cv.or is not happening.

hey prema long tim dear..howz u??
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shradha14

hey prema long tim dear..howz u??

sad shradha...😭...y this has to happen to the most beautiful couple...i don't know what was the point of the sr
shradzz thumbnail
aww prema i m as disappointed as u..bt v cnt do nything rit...??i so much wanted it 2 b mor passionate..rtm ws so much better den dis..
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maya_P

we need to get back the old cv.or is not happening.

I have to agree that the old romantic scenes were much more hot and had a lot more feeling...so the old CVs were better...But Prema, I think we will definitely get better and better scenes further...after all, they will be worried about TRPs and they will definitely be stalking IF to see reactions😆
Shrad - I had posted a note not to post there with the new thread, did you not see that😉

Prema - they were sooo cute in the morning, you will love that scene, they almost kissed☺️

Thaangi - I agree we will get "fresh" intimacy, now that the cleansing has happened and we have fresh cream😳  I still think we will see more in flashback mode😃
Did you all comment - we have only about 10 hours left👍🏼
shradzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Shrad - I had posted a note not to post there with the new thread, did you not see that😉

Prema - they were sooo cute in the morning, you will love that scene, they almost kissed☺️

Thaangi - I agree we will get "fresh" intimacy, now that the cleansing has happened and we have fresh cream😳  I still think we will see more in flashback mode😃

no di i didnt see dat,,..ab chhodo bhi...
rosh di v shud go wid danda 2 dem n tell dem dat if dey nt gonna show ny passionate maaneet scenes den we r gonna beat dem badly
Edited by shradha14 - 12 years ago
-Saruu- thumbnail

Yes,I have😆
2days epi was sooo sweet,Old Maaneet R back,I lyk watching it agen😳😳
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

mish i saw the scene in mute from work...i was expecting more atleast inn the morning...ok mu hungry let me go have lunch.i'm kind of in a das mood...i'll be ok in a while...don't mind my winning see u later
shradzz thumbnail

fr wat di..😕