IF-RANKINGS:Get GURTI to TOP-Just 1 DAY left~B2B13 - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
hello rosh di🤗
no hi to mishty di..i have already said before🤣dun imagine such X rated things to happen...your dreams will crash to the ground...but if u really wanna expect sumthing expect Simple Romance...in which the saints are gud at🤣
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

It will happen Thaangi - just wait and see👍🏼
Mish...you have been told of the punishment you'll get if it doesnt happen...But I'll give you a reward if it does happen🤗 
Tell me what you want..😍

Originally posted by mansi95

hello rosh di🤗
no hi to mishty di..i have already said before🤣dun imagine such X rated things to happen...your dreams will crash to the ground...but if u really wanna expect sumthing expect Simple Romance...in which the saints are gud at🤣

Mansi😭
- Simple Romance: Done
next - Sweet Romance
next - Sizzling Romance
next - Scintillating Romance
next - Serious Romance
  there is no end to romance with Maaneet, just like me😍
Originally posted by riza792

Mish...you have been told of the punishment you'll get if it doesnt happen...But I'll give you a reward if it does happen🤗 
Tell me what you want..😍

That is for me to know and for you to find out👏

Do you have split-personality
No..I dont!🤔 Seems like you havent understood me after all! 🤔
I already told you that I do believe in Maaneet, and I expect at least some morning-after romance😍...of course not the legs entwining one you mentioned😆..CVs are not bold enough for that!...but yes... some sweet romance 😍

And I am doing all the laughing thinking about you admitting u are a Maan-drooler😆😆..which you are.,..but I would love to see you say that!😍
And I think you will...because thought there will be romantic moments of Maaneet today...it will not be at the rate that you have mentioned☺️...But Haayee...I would love it if the CVs get conked on their heads and they let that happen!☺️😍

And if it doesnt happen - at least I can see you say you are a Maan-drooler😍
Win-win for me!👏
Originally posted by riza792

No..I dont!🤔 Seems like you havent understood me after all! 🤔
I already told you that I do believe in Maaneet, and I expect at least some morning-after romance😍...of course not the legs entwining one you mentioned😆..CVs are not bold enough for that!...but yes... some sweet romance 😍

And I am doing all the laughing thinking about you admitting u are a Maan-drooler😆😆..which you are.,..but I would love to see you say that!😍
And I think you will...because thought there will be romantic moments of Maaneet today...it will not be at the rate that you have mentioned☺️...But Haayee...I would love it if the CVs get conked on their heads and they let that happen!☺️😍

And if it doesnt happen - at least I can see you say you are a Maan-drooler😍
Win-win for me!👏

I did Thaangi, just confirming😃

That is for me to know and for you to find out👏
Here I am ready to give her a reward and be positive myself...and she gives me this cheesy remark!🤔

Heyy Mansi Love!🤗
All geared up for tonight?😆
12:30 am here - Twiny didn't come🤔  She must be sick of my speculations🤣

Goodnight Thaangi & Mansi🤗
hello di🤗
omg you guys are positivity queens🤣never let negative vibes around you people...i suggest you guys to not waste ur tym and go and watch sum hollywood movie...
Thaangi, also think about what punishment to give Prema & Naz, if we see intimacy - I will be MIA until after the episode🤣🤣🤣🤣