Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Hi Mansi🤗  Did you like my lantern😆

hi di🤗..i loved it...i was shocked seeing dat u have advertised it...but after i read it i had regained my cool☺️☺️so will i get one..or it only for maneet purpose😲😲😲and also i was shocked seeing the title of the b2b thread...is it abt the ratings or sr... Edited by mansi95 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mansi95

hi di🤗..i loved it...i was shocked seeing dat u have advertised it...but after i read it i had regained my cool☺️☺️so will i get one..or it only for maneet purpose😲😲😲and also i was shocked seeing the title of the b2b thread...is it abt the ratings or sr...

Thank you Mansi🤗, at least you are better than my kids😆😆😆

Make sure you place your order there, so my kids can see that you liked it😡

Title is about attracting members to open this post and comment, so ratings go up😉
WILL GEET BE ON TOP☺️

WILL MAAN BE ON TOP☺️

-MansiKohli- thumbnail

Thank you Mansi🤗, at least you are better than my kids😆😆😆

Make sure you place your order there, so my kids can see that you liked it😡

Title is about attracting members to open this post and comment, so ratings go up😉

oh..wat have your kids done now🤢nice idea of getting comments di👍🏼so wat are u speculating for today's epi
-MansiKohli- thumbnail

WILL GEET BE ON TOP☺️

WILL MAAN BE ON TOP☺️

i just hope no one else will be top except maneet...or else we gotta change this pic🤣
My speculations for Mansi🤗

When tomorrow's episode starts, it will still be night, Maan will be kissing Geet on her face, except forehead, everywhere else, while she runs her hands through his hair☺️

All this in the same position she pulled him from Sat.  So, after the above, he will toss her upon him, just half of her body on him, so that she will end up placing her head on his chest.  He will hold her very tightly so that her cushions are pressed against him and say "I love you Geet" and she will respond "Me too"☺️

He will slowly push her to lay down, while he gets up & removes his vest.  Geet will be really shy😳 Now, he will be facing her & run his fingers on her chest (in the middle of cushions), then downwards towards her tummy, then her left arms and move her sideways towards him, while he lifts her salwar top and take it off.  We will see him running his fingers on her bare back as she is sideways facing him, so she will also put her hands around his neck and slowly caress his back too☺️

We will see them hugging with bare backs and then we will see his belt, jeans her salwar pant lying on the side with their legs intertwined.  Geet will kiss Maan's face all over now & finally she will kiss him on his lips, samje tum😳

Maan will tell geet that he cannot live without her and that he loves her very much and that he is incomplete without her and she will say it is the same for her👏  Maan will also tell her that she is very tasty☺️ and Geet will try to say something, when he will put his finger on her lips and say "chup, bilkul chup" and they will hug again, the lantern will turn off and the sun will rise😳

i just hope no one else will be top except maneet...or else we gotta change this pic🤣

I don't mind if it is Tej-Pammi, but not Dev-Nandini😲
-MansiKohli- thumbnail

My speculations for Mansi🤗

When tomorrow's episode starts, it will still be night, Maan will be kissing Geet on her face, except forehead, everywhere else, while she runs her hands through his hair☺️

All this in the same position she pulled him from Sat.  So, after the above, he will toss her upon him, just half of her body on him, so that she will end up placing her head on his chest.  He will hold her very tightly so that her cushions are pressed against him and say "I love you Geet" and she will respond "Me too"☺️

He will slowly push her to lay down, while he gets up & removes his vest.  Geet will be really shy😳 Now, he will be facing her & run his fingers on her chest (in the middle of cushions), then downwards towards her tummy, then her left arms and move her sideways towards him, while he lifts her salwar top and take it off.  We will see him running his fingers on her bare back as she is sideways facing him, so she will also put her hands around his neck and slowly caress his back too☺️

We will see them hugging with bare backs and then we will see his belt, jeans her salwar pant lying on the side with their legs intertwined.  Geet will kiss Maan's face all over now & finally she will kiss him on his lips, samje tum😳

Maan will tell geet that he cannot live without her and that he loves her very much and that he is incomplete without her and she will say it is the same for her👏  Maan will also tell her that she is very tasty☺️ and Geet will try to say something, when he will put his finger on her lips and say "chup, bilkul chup" and they will hug again, the lantern will turn off and the sun will rise😳

this is the limit of dreaming🤣i say only one thing is gonna be true abt your speculation and that is maan saying that he loves her a lot🤣...mishty control urselfyou just cant expect more from the cvs who are SAINTS🤣we better dream along at our wildest best and never come out of our dreams😳

this is the limit of dreaming🤣i say only one thing is gonna be true abt your speculation and that is maan saying that he loves her a lot🤣...mishty control urselfyou just cant expect more from the cvs who are SAINTS🤣we better dream along at our wildest best and never come out of our dreams😳

if it doesn't come true, Prema & Naz are going to punish me😭
-MansiKohli- thumbnail

if it doesn't come true, Prema & Naz are going to punish me😭

GET ready for the punishment di...maneet are not as fast as u...🤣and u should realise dat..see he was so shy dat he just kissed her dupatta..and not her bare back🤣