Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Will tell you after the episode, but you need to change yours - don't you think it is a bit too harsh😭

nope mish.only for one day..on tuesday.i;ll tell everyone what it was about🤗.goodnight
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good Morning Mish, my Twiny,🤗 ready for Maaneet JMM continuation tonight 😆 I predict Geet on top today 😉
Originally posted by: drdee142

Good Morning Mish, my Twiny,🤗 ready for Maaneet JMM continuation tonight 😆 I predict Geet on top today 😉

My Twiny🤗 intimate hug 🤗
Read previous page for how I was convincing Prema & Naz about the continuation of the SR tomorrow.😉  If it doesn't happen, they are going to punish me & it is a harsh one - I need to say I am a Maan drooler😭😭
Originally posted by: zaara25

Maahii 🤗

Zaara, my baccha🤗
I am still singing O Saathi re😍
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

My Twiny🤗 intimate hug 🤗
Read previous page for how I was convincing Prema & Naz about the continuation of the SR tomorrow.😉  If it doesn't happen, they are going to punish me & it is a harsh one - I need to say I am a Maan drooler😭😭

Oh my poor Mish 🤗 but I'm with you on this cause for some reason I do think that they will show some intimate scenes between our Maaneet, I'm hoping for a kiss and a great hug and actually I too was visualizing their clothes all tangled up with each other, so it seems twiny we think alike, so lets hope we are right.

BTW don't you drool at Maan even a little 😉 🤣
Goodnight to all my buddies sleeping & dreaming Maaneet intimacy😍

drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaara25

Maahii 🤗

Hi Zaaru 🤗 Waiting for Mahi tonight 😃
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Mama you will never change.. Im going to punish you as well.. We have a bet going on with me boss and sister.. If monday epi they show morning, then you will get punishment.. If they continued, then ill spent 5 hours lesser in toilet..
Originally posted by: drdee142

Oh my poor Mish 🤗 but I'm with you on this cause for some reason I do think that they will show some intimate scenes between our Maaneet, I'm hoping for a kiss and a great hug and actually I too was visualizing their clothes all tangled up with each other, so it seems twiny we think alike, so lets hope we are right.

BTW don't you drool at Maan even a little 😉 🤣

I don't drool only on Maan even one bit, they have to be together to turn me on  - believe me Twiny🤗
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Goodnight mama.. 🤗

Hey aunt 🤗

Aunt, im going to punish you as well.. Like mama.. 🤣