IF-RANKINGS:Get GURTI to TOP-Just 1 DAY left~B2B13 - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago
Credit of title - goes to Sergeant, I couldn't fit in everything, so Teacher you can take what I have & modify for me, I couldn't fit in working on SR, let me know😉
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

But Naz - RTM was😉
in original RTM...the female lead gets peggy misty😕😕😕😲😲😲
I know Teacher - sorry, my dialogues always sound familiar, breakfast, then lunch, then snack, then dinner, in between went to costco, laundry, homework, even today I was telling hubby, I wish I was 65 and retired and all I do is focus on Maaneet😍

yes naz..they do copy to some extent...they just adapt it to maaneet...for example the setting for o saathi re is very similar to where maneet is now...did you see the hay?😆

and its true RTM was similar and so was the song sequence where maaneet sang the baby song too...

they are defenitely trying to tell us something by choosing this song...

love the title mishty...you are so clever😉

you made me laugh maya...yes maan needs a new tank top!
Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago

But Naz - RTM was😉

but that was well planed they shot..now they didn't have time.and both health is at toss
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

in original RTM...the female lead gets peggy misty😲

right - but Geet already was😉 I don't expect identical, but I truly feel they picked this song to give us a hint that they will link & transmit tomorrow☺️ - you can throw whaetver you want at me t'rrow if they don't🤣
Originally posted by undisclosed

yes naz..they do copy to some extent...they just adapt it to maaneet...for example the setting for o saathi re is very similar to where maneet is now...did you see the hay?😆

and its true RTM was similar and so was the song sequence where maaneet sang the baby song too...

they are defenitely trying to tell us something by choosing this song...

love the title mishty...you are so clever😉

you made me laugh maya...yes maan needs a new tank top!
omg...no..i dont belive u ...only reason..i cant have a heart break..no n simply no expectations for today😲😲😲😲
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

omg...no..i dont belive u ...only reason..i cant have a heart break..no n simply no expectations for today😲

Glad I didn't butcher your title so much😆
Wow - come, let's hug Teacher, we are on the same page🤗  Come join us Naz & Prema, believe and you shall be happy👏

right - but Geet already was😉 I don't expect identical, but I truly feel they picked this song to give us a hint that they will link & transmit tomorrow☺️ - you can throw whaetver you want at me t'rrow if they don't🤣
the only think i'm expecting tomorrow...is sun rising...geet blushing.maan grinning and teasing her...while mammu walks in...and after a while he forgets who he saw🤣
Originally posted by Maya_P

the only think i'm expecting tomorrow...is sun rising...geet blushing.maan grinning and teasing her...while mammu walks in...and after a while he forgets who he saw🤣
this i can believe🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣