IF-RANKINGS:Get GURTI to TOP-Just 1 DAY left~B2B13 - Page 82

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

here it means...o my partner

thank u Naz...and btw i don't like that couple...i like gurti only...this video was posted in GF sometimes back for maaneet SR suggestion
Originally posted by Maya_P

thank u Naz...and btw i don't like that couple...i like gurti only...this video was posted in GF sometimes back for maaneet SR suggestion
u know u scared me...😲😲😲

plz dont that crying emoticons again...it scares me😳😳😳
Originally posted by undisclosed

i found that link on someones post...idk who they are...but i liked that she was dominating...and liked the kiss on the chin...and maaneet are the best in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you watch that too😉
I heard they had no romance for a long time, because of the way the story was, she is from a very rich family, loved someone, did not work out, then arranged-married into a middle-class family, so it was all about how she was coping and then finally becoming part of her in-laws family and falling in love with her husband.  When someone narrated this to me, my hubby said it sounded familiar🤣🤣🤣🤣 but the difference was that I became part of my in-laws family from day 1, so no nakras (tantrums)😃
So, what I was getting to is the difference in Maaneet, where we felt this intense romantic link from the day he picked her up☺️
People are trying to convince me to watch other serials too and come out of my addiction from Maaneet, but in vain😍

naz you should tell her the meaning of the full title so that she gets ideas like me...
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

u know u scared me...😲😲😲

plz dont that crying emoticons again...it scares me😳😳😳

lol...becuz  i wanted Gurti to have some intimate moves.and kissing like in other serial without any cut

mish i asked u a question...the meaning of o sathi re

Saathi means partner, but in this context I'd like to say oh my beloved😳

it is in vain mishty...i can't bring myself to watch any other show (of any kind)...i only watch maaneet and hang out on GF...

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago

it is in vain mishty...i can't not bring myself to watch any other show (of any kind)...i only watch maaneet and gang out on GF...

same here...i had become addicted...with anything maaneet or gurti...even FF

it is in vain mishty...i can't not bring myself to watch any other show (of any kind)...i only watch maaneet and gang out on GF...

And I never watched english series/movies, unless it is soft romance, "while you were sleeping", wedding planner, movies like that are my favorite, I hate action😡
You know even before GHSP started, I was hooked, when I saw this picture😍😍😍

Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Saathi means partner, but in this context I'd like to say oh my beloved😳

thanx mish.from which movie the song is.i found the song very calm and intense for the moment.very peaceful