omg Maya...

lots of hyperventilation and couple of kisses...Geet has crossed that stage na🤣

It will still set our hearts on fire when they do it again n again!😳

Ok guys...I need to go now. Have to reach office early today...Monday!🤢
See ya all later!🤗
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Maya_P

😭😭😭
omg Maya...was that offence😳😳😳...is that ur fav couple...dont mind🤢🤢🤢...I just meant to say...if Maneet were there ...it would have been more passionate...
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

omg Maya...was that offence😳😳😳...is that ur fav couple...dont mind🤢🤢🤢...I just meant to say...if Maneet were there ...it would have been more passionate...

no way...what r u saying...my favourite couple will always be maaneet,no one else...

i want this sr when maaneet go back to Delhi

sorry couldn't bring myself to watch it...don't like the man's face...but check this one...the cute kiss on the chin😍
Bye Thaangi🤗  Enjoy morning SR in office☺️
Originally posted by undisclosed

sorry couldn't bring myself to watch it...don't like the man's face...but check this one...the cute kiss on the chin😍

forget the actors..we r posting diff sr video..for our gurti...i don;t like anyone else than Gurti

These 2 kids are cute😍 - but Maaneet are classic and mature and yes, I am from 1920's and loved O Saathi re and especially the lantern😍 even though it was a flop at the store🤣

forget the actors..we r posting diff sr video..for our gurti...i don;t like anyone else than Gurti
i know maya!...but the guys face realy turned me off😆
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

These 2 kids are cute😍 - but Maaneet are classic and mature and yes, I am from 1920's and loved O Saathi re and especially the lantern😍 even though it was a flop at the store🤣

mish o saathi.what is the meaning

did u notice Rag was so dominating...just like our Sherni...omg..😳😳😳

no comparisons to maneet though...😳😳😳