Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Bump...Bump...Bump

HOLD ME TIGHT...KISS ME INTO OBLIVION AND TAKE ME AROUND FLOATING...OUR FANS WILL DO THE JOB OF TAKING US SAFELY TO THE TOP...
I"LL FEED YOU LADDOS ON THE WAY, AND YOU ALSO GET ICE CREAM FOR DESSERT, AFTER THE MAIN COURSE☺️
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riza792

Bump...Bump...Bump

HOLD ME TIGHT...KISS ME INTO OBLIVION AND TAKE ME AROUND FLOATING...OUR FANS WILL DO THE JOB OF TAKING US SAFELY TO THE TOP...
I"LL FEED YOU LADDOS ON THE WAY, AND YOU ALSO GET ICE CREAM FOR DESSERT, AFTER THE MAIN COURSE☺️

jus a lil while more..if they would have come ven more closer we would have landed in heaven😭😭
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi95

jus a lil while more..if they would have come ven more closer we would have landed in heaven😭😭

Dont worry...the day is not far off when we land there😍
Are you commenting Mansi?
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Gotta go guys! See ya all tomorrow...
Byee Shazzy, Dee, Mansi, Mona🤗
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

RTM mastana sequene ek scene tha jab maan geet dhere dhere yesterday ki tarah soe jate hue lagte hain aur lagatha k hot scene uhaparhi khatam but agle scene main wo hotty continue hua tha.i think monday v aisahi hoga...monday jalwa chalega aur exactly maanday hoga😍

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
why is this place so deserted...me getting scared🤢
-Nightingale- thumbnail
hey misty...how all going...
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

hey misty...how all going...

Naz - where have you been, did you like the mahaepisode😉  I loved it sooo much, watched the hug & o saathi re over 100 times☺️

Looks like the views on DD's pictures are less, so will start working on that😃
-Nightingale- thumbnail

didnt come online ystd...loved the maha episode...it was exciting...but i burst into laughter after it ended...(mujhe IF ke logon ke expectation yaad aagaye the😆)

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

didnt come online ystd...loved the maha episode...it was exciting...but i burst into laughter after it ended...(mujhe IF ke logon ke expectation yaad aagaye the😆)

I don't want one intense episode, SR done, case-closed, I like to see SRs everyday and we can even have it during the day too😳, I am not sure what exactly others want, but I was over-content with the episode👏 I was so inspired, I introduced the Mahiii lantern in our store