Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yelllooo :)

Your views on the epi :) ? By the updates I loved it .. haven't been able to watch yet :( will probably be able to on Monday but by pictures and comments (positive that is :P) and what happened .. I am content with what was shown :)

Z
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Yelllooo :)

Your views on the epi :) ? By the updates I loved it .. haven't been able to watch yet :( will probably be able to on Monday but by pictures and comments (positive that is :P) and what happened .. I am content with what was shown :)

Z

This is our positive-Captain speaking👏
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mishh I will ask you to initiate every thread from now on .. you have such creative titles and all that .. do you mind if I ask you to open each thread ? If you're not available a certain day then someone else or even I can .. but I like your style of luring people to comment with your titles and messages :)

And you know me.. Positivity Queen ;)

Z
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Good response👏

Mish my darling, Good Morning, I spent all night in Maaneet dreams 😳 Hardly slept, now bleary eyed at work but still happy 😃

Here's my response to the post

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Mishh I will ask you to initiate every thread from now on .. you have such creative titles and all that .. do you mind if I ask you to open each thread ? If you're not available a certain day then someone else or even I can .. but I like your style of luring people to comment with your titles and messages :)

And you know me.. Positivity Queen ;)

Z

It's a team-effort on the titles, so I can't take all the credit😉  After all, we are all doing everything possible to get Gurti back on #1 & #2, hope it happens this week😭

Yes, you are our Positivity Queen - that is why we are all here👍🏼  Too bad you couldn't watch the episode yet, I loved it sooo much😍

Originally posted by: drdee142

Mish my darling, Good Morning, I spent all night in Maaneet dreams 😳 Hardly slept, now bleary eyed at work but still happy 😃

Here's my response to the post

Loved it - just sick of all this negativity, it was flawless, agree it might not have met the expectations for some, but did for me😳
Twiny - see this😭

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1683574