Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Saams

Yah sure mish..I'll go on commenting..infact I'm off to do that..we can comment upto three pics at a time..hmm..

Yes Saams - so make sure you exhaust your max comments this week & then if you just pick one pic & keep refreshing it, it will increase the views.  Make sure you exhaust all your comments on the new on-location video & also the CONS articleπŸ€—
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haayee Mish...I can almost hear the Rrrip!😍
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: undisclosed

omg...yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!...almost all the FF's i'm reading have flashbacks...btw i have found that some scenes in the present track are similar to parts of ff's ive read πŸ˜‰

i'm reading Liz breakup now.also read accidental couple(waiting for the update).where r u in love with the enemy...i can beleive Liz is only 17...her FF r so matured
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saams

flashback idea is good and I really hope CVs do think of this one..haha

they can actualy feed us this SR all week in flashback mode until maaneet are rescued...we could see maan and geet by the lake (bathing πŸ˜‰)...and start to day dream about their night...or geet cleaning up the shack and suddenly see the little piece of hay that poked her πŸ˜†...and then we get another sr scene in flashback mode...and so on and so forth...😳

Originally posted by: riza792

Haayee Mish...I can almost hear the Rrrip!😍

and the moans...☺️
Saams thumbnail
Ok mish...refreshing would increase the no.of views...didnt know that..k.

Rosh..nice meeting you dear...Yah I'll be here...njoying the fun here...
RiMa_972 thumbnail
I'm off to make breakfast...its 8 am here...πŸ˜•
Good night Syl, Prema...πŸ€—
I guess I'l be seeing you before you go to sleep, MishπŸ€—πŸ˜†
Byee Saams...πŸ€—
Luv ya guys!
RiMa_972 thumbnail

they can actualy feed us this SR all week in flashback mode until maaneet are rescued...we could see maan and geet by the lake (bathing πŸ˜‰)...and start to day dream about their night...or geet cleaning up the shack and suddenly see the little piece of hay that poked her πŸ˜†...and then we get another sr scene in flashback mode...and so on and so forth...😳

☺️
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maya_P

i'm reading Liz breakup now.also read accidental couple(waiting for the update).where r u in love with the enemy...i can beleive Liz is only 17...her FF r so matured

i actualy read the lates update on "in love with enemy" and am going back to keep reading the older stuff...so far geet thinks she killed him...but he is really in dubai...very exciting...and yes she is young...i think most of the ff writers that have the most mature content are super young...kids these days!
Saams thumbnail

sylv yaara...you rock dear...I'm dying to something like that happen...Even if they sleep off,they can start in the morning..Hope no one would interfere I mean,the police or Teji...hehe