IF-RANKINGS:Get GURTI to TOP-Just 1 DAY left~B2B13 - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Belgge aithha Thaangi (is it morning for you sister) - tell us about how you used your oil😳😳😳

lol...mish i c that since the sr.ur vocabulary improved...i was reading a FF for a while...and i saw so many kisses in the FF...i wish we have one on monday
Originally posted by Maya_P

I also like DD
Me too😍
.Hi guys..Me too a great fan of DD..

Belgge aithha Thaangi (is it morning for you sister) - tell us about how you used your oil😳😳😳
Prema...Mishuu🤗
My midnight oil burned out by the time I went to sleep😆
You guys are all determined to catch the rest of SR on monday.I like to think it comes true..But I think monday will start with the signature sunrise of starone.
Originally posted by Saams

.Hi guys..Me too a great fan of DD..

Welcome back Saams🤗 - have you commented on all of DD's new pictures😉

you know why i think that the sr was left to be continued...because gc's action teacher is no good...gc got knocked out while shooting an action scene...fire the action teacher...😆

Originally posted by Saams

You guys are all determined to catch the rest of SR on monday.I like to think it comes true..But I think monday will start with the signature sunrise of starone.

No - can you imagine the end on the lantern as a symbol of "we just warmed up, we will build up on the heat on Monday"😳😳😳

No - can you imagine the end on the lantern as a symbol of "we just warmed up, we will build up on the heat on Monday"😳😳😳
u know the lantern didn't go off..it was still on.means to be continued...atleast we will see some morning shyness by geet and maan grin😍...and then another sr in bed

it could start with a sunrise and then take us back in flashback mode😍