IF-RANKINGS:Get GURTI to TOP-Just 1 DAY left~B2B13 - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
i love it see the difference between other fans & gurmeets fan is that they care about him being # one & they just want to make more points foe maan not like othrefans who want to pull others down.
ALL THE BEST GURMEET KEEP ROCKING
Originally posted by pakru

i love it see the difference between other fans & gurmeets fan is that they care about him being # one & they just want to make more points foe maan not like othrefans who want to pull others down.
hey thanks for your support...please come back and visit us again!
Originally posted by pakru

Hi there🤗  How about Drashti - do you like her😍
Originally posted by undisclosed

dd: do you think the fans are so upset with the maha epi that they won't comment on my fanpage?

NEVER  - The Mahaepisode was out of this world, they should comment more as they wait for the heat to build up, hope the lantern symbolized that we were just warming up😍
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Hi there🤗  How about Drashti - do you like her😍
i like dd!
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

NEVER  - The Mahaepisode was out of this world, they should comment more as they wait for the heat to build up, hope the lantern symbolized that we were just warming up😍
the lantern means that they will be burning the midnight oil😉

the lantern means that they will be burning the midnight oil😉

Wonderful lubriciation👏
Maahiii Morning!🤗
Oh wow! Lubrication!!
And masaaging! 😍Somebody is addicted to them now...☺️ I only wish somebody gets it from the right hands!😍

i like dd!

I also like DD
Originally posted by riza792

Maahiii Morning!🤗
Oh wow! Lubrication!!
And masaaging! 😍Somebody is addicted to them now...☺️ I only wish somebody gets it from the right hands!😍

Belgge aithha Thaangi (is it morning for you sister) - tell us about how you used your oil😳😳😳