Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: riza792

Heyy nena🤗

Sara..Lovely post!👏People just need an excuse to start bashing session😕But Gurti rocked and romantic Maaneet😍They did what was given to them excellently!

Shazzy...I have high hopes for Monday...I only hope we get to see at least a bit of the under-the-sheets stuff😍

Mishu..I commented...waiting to post my second comments on fan pages

Hey hw r u?
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_P

it's not the actor faults,,,,but i think fans r mad so they r just playing blaming games...becuz they saw maaneet romance far more better at many moments...pee loon...Roop tere...tailor measuring.then the real tip tip song...so is not the actors...but i think time and money constraint...geet was not even wearing new clothes(she was going to a marriage)..in an 1 epi.we have 5 minute of what we want.jungle shoot is so tiring.the heat and surrounding not fun to shoot,,,,,,then GC had some problems with the action sequences...so it was a rush shoot...sv can't be blamed much also.as they had prepared for the meha epi so suddenly when they didn't even have banked epi.plus they had the stress to make the maha epi successful.so they decided to add the sr...but i know there will be more sr nights for maaneet where we will see all we mssed today...now let's appreciate GC and DD for the work they have done👏

Like the way you think maya👏...i love maaneet and gurti and can't see them being bashed..they put in a lot of effort...to bring us really good scenes...but at the end of the day...they are told what to do...they don't decide...😕

RiMa_972 thumbnail
I would be happy if there was no sheet at all!😍
Originally posted by: lonely.gal

Hey
I'm nt at all disappointed u Knw y?
Coz I felt it before that there might not be too of romance
Wen Maan will be removing gets cloths n wen they lie down
Then the camera will show a light ray or wat sort of thing

They gave you a hot lamp, instead of light ray👏
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

gc: did you see what the cv's have written in the script...our fans are going to be pissed
dd: yes...i just read it...i hope i don't drop to the last spot in the rankings now
Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Hi Nena🤗

Did everybody comment today😉😉😉 We want to see Gurti up at #1 or #2👏👏👏

Hey hw r u?
Me going to comment
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

My Prema is back👏  That means you like my title😉

yup mish...we all love maaneet/gurti...i think if the team had time.it would had been a blast...the RMT itself they shot for long time...but this had to be done so quickly...plus after KC segments...so organisation and the demand for maha episode was the problem here...there will be so many more nights nahhh...
Originally posted by: riza792

I would be happy if there was no sheet at all!😍

Think about it - would you like a million hungry for SR viewers to see you like that🤣
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Like the way you think maya👏...i love maaneet and gurti and can't see them being bashed..they put in a lot of effort...to bring us really good scenes...but at the end of the day...they are told what to do...they don't decide...😕

Gurti act and emote much much better than any of the actors around here ...and they improvise on what ever is given to them and make it better...It is difficult to find fault with them. But there will be some  off moments...it is allowed, they are humans, they get tired or sick..but that doesnt we start bashing them. I think it is unfair to expect perfection from them.
I for one, loved what they did today...
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

gc: did you see what the cv's have written in the script...our fans are going to be pissed
dd: yes...i just read it...i hope i don't drop to the last spot in the rankings now

🤣