IF-RANKINGS:Get GURTI to TOP-Just 1 DAY left~B2B13 - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

OK..i'm going to be positive now and wait until Monday...no more negativity😭😆...Maybe we will get a part 2 in the morning😆

👏👏👏Btw I love that song😳
👏
Originally posted by Maya_P

i don't know if i should laugh or cry...i told rosh yesterday don't get too excited we might get blurry scene and sun rising.we had a lantern deeming...

one thing we might be happy is that  Geet won't get pregnant with that SR ...so Maan has to try again🤣

What if we get the scene where their clothes are scattered all over - that would mean it was over, while you were all being negative🤣
Hii everyone!!!
Hw r u?
I Knw everyone disappointed I said that Dnt expect too much just wait n watch
Let's see wat happens on Monday
I dont think sooo its the worst ever epi i saw hate to the core
🤣
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

What if we get the scene where their clothes are scattered all over - that would mean it was over, while you were all being negative🤣

clothes scattered doesn't mean anything...how much u want to bet that in the morning.geet will be in her chudidar..and maan in his tight jeans and vest🤣
Originally posted by lonely.gal

Hii everyone!!!
Hw r u?
I Knw everyone disappointed I said that Dnt expect too much just wait n watch
Let's see wat happens on Monday

hello...yup i had a feeling this is what we will get...i think i will stick to Maaneet FF...where there is no limit...ok i need to go eat my lunch...be back
Originally posted by drdee142

Mish, was this it, is it over 😕 I waited and waited and it was over before I could blink. Please tell me that they'll be continuing on Monday 😕

Minx where are you, I need to be consoled now 😭

Dee...Mishu..Shazzyy...Are you guys here? 
Originally posted by riza792

Rosh.see i told u yesterday instead of sun rising we had a lantern deeming...come let's hug and console each other🤗
Originally posted by Maya_P

hello...yup i had a feeling this is what we will get...i think i will stick to Maaneet FF...where there is no limit...ok i need to go eat my lunch...be back

Ok go cum fast
Waiting...
Originally posted by riza792

Minx, I'm here sitting in a corner and crying😭 and Twiny keeps teasing us😕, she loved the episode 😕