Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

IF-RANKINGS:Get GURTI to TOP-Just 1 DAY left~B2B13 - Page 22

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Why sisters - do you have the reg signals🤣

Mish tu mar khayengi,😡 how can there be mood for anything after this, I'm sad now 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drdee142

Exactly Mish, now I get it; you got your dose that's why you are flying high, for us forget hot or warm milk, no cold milk even 😕

dee aunt dat was the best...pls dun compare your os wid this so called*blink and miss* SR.and on top of that only 50 minutes epi😡
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: HIPHOP50

We got a cold shower!!😆

I know, I thought after today's episode we'll need cold showers but the CV's themselves gave us the cold shower 😆
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maaneet created history by having an SR without touching kissing...seriously what was shown...cv lost it...we waited to get this...god it was rushed shoot(for the sake of having it)...RTM was better than this...even in tip tip song they touched more...so many serials had shown so much where the lead don't have the chemistry that maaneet have...but they just wasted maaneet chemistry...cv should had waited to the 2 nd mahaepisode if didn't have time to shoot.why rush a moment that we all waited for...next time i will not expect anything Edited by Maya_P - 12 years ago
-MansiKohli- thumbnail

the cvs have gone nutters to show such crap in the name of sr...😡😡😡lo and behold  *MANSI REALISES*   there was'nt even crap🤣🤣

I honestly thought he was going to move it to the side and kiss her shoulder...I was like...screaming...NO..NO..NO😆
he did not even kiss her hands at least...😡
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Why sisters - do you have the reg signals🤣

My milk supplier is away...so red...yellow...green..what difference does it make😆

the cvs have gone nutters to show such crap in the name of sr...😡😡😡lo and behold  *MANSI REALISES*   there was'nt even crap🤣🤣

I honestly thought he was going to move it to the side and kiss her shoulder...I was like...screaming...NO..NO..NO😆

He will on Monday😳  remove everything & kiss everywhere☺️
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mansi95

he did not even kiss her hands at least...😡

We didn't even get the friggin... forehead kiss...i wonder if any of the cv's have experienced a SR😆

My milk supplier is away...so red...yellow...green..what difference does it make😆

Now, that I cannot help with😆  and why are you blaming your loss on my romantic Maaneet😍
-MansiKohli- thumbnail

He will on Monday😳  remove everything & kiss everywhere☺️
mishty di...stop predicting..bcoz its not gonna happen😲😲😲on monday these cvs will not show anything...ANYTHING and i mean it.😡