IF-RANKINGS:Get GURTI to TOP-Just 1 DAY left~B2B13 - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Don't think they are continuing on monday...can't believe what they showed!..

Can you believe these stupid CV's, they waste the amazing Gurti chemistry for this 😡 Even a stupid soap or a small budget movie shows better SR, how can they do this to us 😡

The CV's really are stupid, they wast the Maaneet chemistry instead of cashing on it and they created such a hype, I was so excited 😭
Calm down everybody - Let's be happy with what we get🤣

It brought back memories of HP days, when they first met, they had a fresh-glow in their faces, even though they did not share any fresh cream😕  I loved the hug when he says he was confused and didn't know where to rest😍  I am stuck there right now, watched it a few times, need to move on with the rest of the clips and I haven't brushed yet😛

We didn't even get a kiss😕...he kisssed her dupatta...what is wrong with these people...!

I know after all this we didn't even get a kiss or a proper hug, are they kidding 😡
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

It brought back memories of HP days, when they first met, they had a fresh-glow in their faces, even though they did not share any fresh cream😕  I loved the hug when he says he was confused and didn't know where to rest😍  I am stuck there right now, watched it a few times, need to move on with the rest of the clips and I haven't brushed yet😛

Mish what planet are you on...i am not happy with this😡..there was so much potential...all wasted!!...i can't calm down😆

Mish I don't wanna calm down, Twiny are you laughing at us 😕 I'm sad and so disappointed, all our planning and dreaming and nothing happens 😕
Originally posted by drdee142

I know after all this we didn't even get a kiss or a proper hug, are they kidding 😡

No proper touching...no kiss...he opened her plait...that was new...the rest😡...lasted 3 minutes ...that is what you call a quickie!!
But look at the brighter side - you can make your dreams come true and pick up whatever pieces they left off at, which others can't do, so we should not be as furious as the rest🤣
Seriously I loved it - did you both not like the hug😳

No proper touching...no kiss...he opened her plait...that was new...the rest😡...lasted 3 minutes ...that is what you call a quickie!!

We need a replay but not of the original  it has to be improvised and repeated in many different and better ways, several times, that may calm us down, what say 😆
Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by drdee142

We need a replay but not of the original  it has to be improvised and repeated in many different and better ways, several times, that may calm us down, what say 😆

Keep dreaming, dreams do come true🤣

But look at the brighter side - you can make your dreams come true and pick up whatever pieces they left off at, which others can't do, so we should not be as furious as the rest🤣
Seriously I loved it - did you both not like the hug😳

Mish whatever they showed was beautiful and I loved the song, but that should just have been the beginning, they should have had it climbing a crescendo and then the climax, here it ended soon after it began 😕 RTM was so much hotter and intimate