IF-RANKINGS:Get GURTI to TOP-Just 1 DAY left~B2B13 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Binoculars- mama you have another maahii product in line..🤣
Originally posted by zaara25

Binoculars- mama you have another maahii product in line..🤣
Actually - y'day Mona said she was was ready with her binoculars and that's how I got this title, I just hope more people come & comment😭
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

</div>
<div>
Actually - y'day Mona said she was was ready with her binoculars and that's how I got this title, I just hope more people come & comment😭

🤣 binoculars are a necessity for us.. We need to have a good view from far, without disturbing our royal couple, while the

Danda
Enters
Easily
Drastically

is happening.. 🤣

NOW THANKS TO THEM, I HAVE BECOME SUCH A SINNER..

🤣 binoculars are a necessity for us.. We need to have a good view from far, without disturbing our royal couple, while the

Danda
Enters
Easily
Drastically

is happening.. 🤣

NOW THANKS TO THEM, I HAVE BECOME SUCH A SINNER..

S=Seeing
I=Intensely
N=Nicely
N=Naughtily
E=Everything
R=Reachable
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

S=Seeing

I=Intensely

N=Nicely

N=Naughtily

E=Everything

R=Reachable

Naughtily? 🤣

Mama you are spoiling me again! 😆

Btw what are everything reachable? 🤣

danda, cushions and more? 🤣
I've been trying to make a post for the past 10 min but my brain is a complete mush or maybe I'm just sleepy. I'll probably doze of any minute. 😆

Naughtily? 🤣

Mama you are spoiling me again! 😆

Btw what are everything reachable? 🤣

danda, cushions and more? 🤣
Oh my Gosh no, why would you reach those, I meant the view that is reachable for you to watch the episode😳

Mona - I had something for you, are you leaving now😉
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

I've been trying to make a post for the past 10 min but my brain is a complete mush or maybe I'm just sleepy. I'll probably doze of any minute. 😆

🤣 Di i suggest you sleep now.. You don wish to doze off when maaneet is ROLLING on top of each other.. 🤣
Mama, you sure you meant the view as reachable.. I felt it had another meaning.. Never mind leave it, you wont admit you need your warm milk.. Im leaving too.. Need to bathe.. I smell alot this week, need to visit the toilet haven at my home.. Alright bye mama and di/aunt 😕 will be back later.. 🤗 GF looks like ghost town today btw.. 😆

🤣 Di i suggest you sleep now.. You don wish to doze off when maaneet is ROLLING on top of each other.. 🤣
ROFL 
Yeah I should sleep now, get some rest and wake fully rested and energized for the long hard day that is yet to come. 😆 Sorry I don't even now what I'm saying. I'm half asleep. Ok I'm off! Need to prepare for the big day. Bye!