Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||#33 (Page 82)

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 10462

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

ROFL me too yaarROFL i had taken eng and hist together during summer 1 aur pehle hi din i dropped histROFL well hum kya kar sakte hai when professors pressurize us so much. Damn on the first day my hist pro told us to read 4 chapters, do online hw and be prepared to discuss those 4 chap for next class Angry upar se engu ka readingLOL

ROFLROFLROFLwe are on the same pathROFLROFLbut it's true...too much work load. i hope summer 2 goes well for both of usLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

lol jaanu control yaarROFLROFLROFLreally? well they deserve it, wht was the need of spreading rumorsAngry yep hope so tooOuch it has been a long time since they have given us any int togetherOuchi miss them tooOuch[/QUOTE]
kya control..uss chudail aunty ka toh sar phod na chahiye tha..lmfao u know today after reading the article so many people went to SBS fb page and wrote so many stuff..LOL like gave a tight slap..lmfaoROFL i knoww..Ouch
[/QUOTE]
really?ROFLhaye i missed itROFL abhi jaake padhti hoonROFLi so want to see them getting bashedROFLaur yeh bombay times aur times of india bhi kam nahi theyAngry besharmo directly attacked maaneet's chemAngry [/QUOTE]

lol yaa jaake padhna ..geet fans ne aache se bash kiya hai unhe..i know that times of india. wph no 2 pe aata hai after chudail auntyLOL
Angry
Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 10462

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

abey nahi i had taken it during last summer sessionLOL 

oh okayLOL i didn't take any sci classes yet...taking em in fall semester!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

Originally posted by -karishma-

ROFL me too yaarROFL i had taken eng and hist together during summer 1 aur pehle hi din i dropped histROFL well hum kya kar sakte hai when professors pressurize us so much. Damn on the first day my hist pro told us to read 4 chapters, do online hw and be prepared to discuss those 4 chap for next class Angry upar se engu ka readingLOL

ROFLROFLROFLwe are on the same pathROFLROFLbut it's true...too much work load. i hope summer 2 goes well for both of usLOL
i knw yaarROFLROFLROFL hopefullyLOLuff mera toh abhi se BP badh raha haiOuchLOL
-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

Originally posted by -karishma-

abey nahi i had taken it during last summer sessionLOL 

oh okayLOL i didn't take any sci classes yet...taking em in fall semester!!
ookey dookey
is it ur first year in college?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
lmfao tum dono chinta matt karo..shreya ji ko yaad karo sab aacha jayegaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy


lol jaanu control yaarROFLROFLROFLreally? well they deserve it, wht was the need of spreading rumorsAngry yep hope so tooOuch it has been a long time since they have given us any int togetherOuchi miss them tooOuch
kya control..uss chudail aunty ka toh sar phod na chahiye tha..lmfao u know today after reading the article so many people went to SBS fb page and wrote so many stuff..LOL like gave a tight slap..lmfaoROFL i knoww..Ouch
really?ROFLhaye i missed itROFL abhi jaake padhti hoonROFLi so want to see them getting bashedROFLaur yeh bombay times aur times of india bhi kam nahi theyAngry besharmo directly attacked maaneet's chemAngry 
lol yaa jaake padhna ..geet fans ne aache se bash kiya hai unhe..i know that times of india. wph no 2 pe aata hai after chudail auntyLOL
Angry
[/QUOTE]
lol haan padhungiLOL
chalo guys i am leaving now
bye take care good night love u bothHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 10462

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

i knw yaarROFLROFLROFL hopefullyLOLuff mera toh abhi se BP badh raha haiOuchLOL

ROFLROFLoh well Shreya is praying for us so don't worry...right shreya? ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-..shreyaa..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 61   Views: 45176

Ankita_88 61 45176 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 25   Views: 9943

Amor. 25 9943 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 14   Views: 12486

Amour_Reet 14 12486 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 7803

Shipra_S 14 7803 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 20   Views: 3958

adits7 20 3958 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index