||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||#33 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

SBS ki woh moti aunty & behooda anchor kitna bakwaas karti hai! Khud ka toh dimaag hai nahi aur hamara kharaab kar rahi hai!😡😡 & I really hope Nissar & Maan Singh come back!
omg moti aunty?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  am so sorry jaan i shouldn't had started tht rumor wala topic ab shaat ho jaa aur thanda coco cola pee 😆
Kiran- She just moved yesterday, and she's to busy with her work and now she's going to college as well na..muffin ka toh mai aaisa khabar kuni..i dont know where she is
ren and rosh di are busy with family and work i guess
It july 24? i heard it again changed to 17? well i will watched it on 24th then..LOL
karuu- lmfao..come here daily..main toh hamesa hi free hu..i will give u some training..LOL

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

omgg yaa i heard gold award date changed to july 17..i cant wait for them both..finally shaanti milegi..LOL😆

omg i so can't wait for those awards😳 aur thank god somebody didn't come😉
kiran it is on july 17th. Jay bhanushali wrote tht on his status
karuu..lmfao are u lost in replying posts? haha
anyways do u like shreya ghoshal
s songs? LOL

kiran-okay come soon :D

Originally posted by -karishma-

omg i so can't wait for those awards😳 aur thank god somebody didn't come😉
kiran it is on july 17th. Jay bhanushali wrote tht on his status

I am soo happy that somebody didnt came otherwise my whole mood would had been pissed😡😆
Yaa i saw it on jay's bhanusali's post..its on 17th 😕

omg omg omg omg omg omg shreya this is fabulous yaar😲😳 U r becoming really good at this. I loved it. This has to go on first page. Nahi aisa mat bol hope yeh cc phirse pehle jaisa ban jaaye 

awhh thank u jaanu..ya it does but poo is not here na..she moved to hawaii and she's really busyy..i will tell her to put it..
I know i hopee soo..i miss ren di and rosh di..ani all the members😭😭

[/QUOTE]
wht pooja moved to hawaii😲 . Aur mujhe pata hi nahi chala nahi baad mein batana. Let her get settled to tht place first. Ren and rosh di ki koi khabar? i mean do u know abt them?[/QUOTE]

she just moved yesterday..and she doesnt come to IF that much i talk to her on FB only..
noo..i heard ren di is having family time as her hubby came back😳 so she deserves it..
rosh di..kaam main busy hai i think

[/QUOTE]
awww hopefully she is active after she is settled. Ren di ke hubby aaye huye hai? Yep she deserves it. yep I saw a post made by rosh di today though.
Really? saumi comes too during weekends..
I thing we should pm our member abt this..lol
we all are back..LOL

karuu..lmfao are u lost in replying posts? haha
anyways do u like shreya ghoshal
s songs? LOL

kiran-okay come soon :D

haan😭 aur has mat😭🤣
yep i love her and her songs. DO u watch x-facot? Man she was looking gorgeous there😳 i used to watch it when i was in india. Aur geet pata  hai 4 baar dekhti thi🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kiran- She just moved yesterday, and she's to busy with her work and now she's going to college as well na..muffin ka toh mai aaisa khabar kuni..i dont know where she is
ren and rosh di are busy with family and work i guess
It july 24? i heard it again changed to 17? well i will watched it on 24th then..LOL
karuu- lmfao..come here daily..main toh hamesa hi free hu..i will give u some training..LOL

Oh okay...Well hope to see her active after she settles in there:-) & Hope see them here soon!:-)

I am soo happy that somebody didnt came otherwise my whole mood would had been pissed😡😆
Yaa i saw it on jay's bhanusali's post..its on 17th 😕

yep thank god atleast there will be no interruption when i am seeing my gurti😍haan maine bhi woh post padha tha tht is how i came to know tht it is on 17th.