Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||#33 (Page 60)

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Lmfao jaan i just found out that my name has wikipedia ROFL
haila sachi?Shocked wht is it written?Shocked

lmfao no the meaning of my name's wikiLOL

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Lmfao jaan i just found out that my name has wikipedia ROFL
haila sachi?Shocked wht is it written?Shocked

lmfao no the meaning of my name's wikiLOL
huh i didn't get itROFL
..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

I agree..pura dimag kha ke rakh diy hai yeh..i want maaneet in all epi..like those office days..aabhi toh only like 7 mins of whole 25 mins main maaneet hote hai..ughh
LOL yeh paida hi kyun huwe lol its a torture..
i rather see saamera/vicky track
btw do u think they will reveal them?Confused

[/QUOTE]
very good question and my answer is no lolLOL
dekh 2 mahine baaki reh gaye hai so 1 month will be this memory loss track and the last month will be the closure track i guessConfused This CTS don't know anything abt the office track and all. One track i was really excited and looking forward was sameera's track and wht made maan turn like this. And u know the mystery abt maan's past, if u know the room where he used to keep the things he used to hate
But yeh sab toh hamare imagination mein hi reh jaayegaConfused
[/QUOTE]
But they mentioned abt them..if they dont show it will be bakwaas.hope the show doesn't end and tehy show the sameera/vicky track..i really wanan see as well..ya i knoww same here
and i wanna see geet preggy again with maan's baby..hehe pregnancy scenes[ showing belly] LOL

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

I agree..pura dimag kha ke rakh diy hai yeh..i want maaneet in all epi..like those office days..aabhi toh only like 7 mins of whole 25 mins main maaneet hote hai..ughh
LOL yeh paida hi kyun huwe lol its a torture..
i rather see saamera/vicky track
btw do u think they will reveal them?Confused

very good question and my answer is no lolLOL
dekh 2 mahine baaki reh gaye hai so 1 month will be this memory loss track and the last month will be the closure track i guessConfused This CTS don't know anything abt the office track and all. One track i was really excited and looking forward was sameera's track and wht made maan turn like this. And u know the mystery abt maan's past, if u know the room where he used to keep the things he used to hate
But yeh sab toh hamare imagination mein hi reh jaayegaConfused
[/QUOTE]
But they mentioned abt them..if they dont show it will be bakwaas.hope the show doesn't end and tehy show the sameera/vicky track..i really wanan see as well..ya i knoww same here
and i wanna see geet preggy again with maan's baby..hehe pregnancy scenes[ showing belly] LOL

[/QUOTE]
yep i know it will be bakwaas but jaise halat hai us hisab se toh nahi lagta tht they will introduce any more characters. Hopefully i am proved wrong. But the way they r wrapping up the show, it seems they will skip this trackConfused  
lol jaan u want to see geet pregnant? arey abhi tak toh consummation theek se nahi dikhaya tujhe kya lagta hai they will show pregnancy scenesErmmLOL dekhte hai kya dikhate hai LOL
..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
hmm woh bhi hai..
Lmfao i know SR kya bakwaas tha unka..seriously woh adhura wala hi aacha tha hai na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiMa_972

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

hmm woh bhi hai..
Lmfao i know SR kya bakwaas tha unka..seriously woh adhura wala hi aacha tha hai na?

lol i know yaar. It started off nicely but then at the end i was like bas itna hi aage kuch nahi lolLOL everyone was confused whether it happened or notLOL They chose such a beautiful soul stirring song sung by our favorite shreya and itna thanda scene dikhayaLOLYep woh adha waala hi acha thaLOL and the morning bapre woh toh usey bhi zyaada bakwaas thaLOL maan in paghdi fully dressed and geet with her chunni onConfusedROFLROFLROFLROFL kya kachr banaya tha pure scene kaLOL

RiMa_972

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
chal jaan i have to leave now.
I loved talking to u after so longEmbarrassed
tata take care good night sweet dreams love youHug
dekhte kal kaun se aur news aur articles aate hai regarding the show ka endingLOL
..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

hmm woh bhi hai..

lol i know yaar. It started off nicely but then at the end i was like bas itna hi aage kuch nahi lolLOL everyone was confused whether it happened or notLOL They chose such a beautiful soul stirring song sung by our favorite shreya and itna thanda scene dikhayaLOLYep woh adha waala hi acha thaLOL and the morning bapre woh toh usey bhi zyaada bakwaas thaLOL maan in paghdi fully dressed and geet with her chunni onROFL kya kachr banaya tha pure scene kaLOL

LMFAO I  know ..ughh i hate the lantern.uss waqt bhi aur like  tues ke epi main bhiAngryAngryLmfao..and where did maan get his shirt from? but that pagdi? lol where it came from..LOL
pura bakwaas scene tha..ughh i dont even think we will be able to even any proper kiss between maaneet..sirf foreheadDeadDeadLOL

RiMa_972

Go to top