Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||#33 (Page 54)

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -karishma-

jaan ek do ghante baad aati hoon. Will u be here? I am going to finish some unfinished workLOL

I am always hereLOL
pm me and i will be there okayy

ok mein 5 aur min hoonLOL
edit: ok abhi i have to go. Will send u a pm okEmbarrassed

Edited by -karishma- - 08 July 2011 at 5:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

really mujhe batana kaun sa waala hai?BlushingROFL remorses mein bhi bahut saara haiROFL BTW tht one is one of her best fanfic. I am waiting for her next update pata nahi kab she will update itLOL she has portrayed maan's remorses perfectly. Sad hai but i still love itLOL
nahi i told u na only if u have it, don't look for themEmbarrassed and thank you for the the two linksHug
[/QUOTE]

LMFAO u r interested?
sachi baatoon..i havent read the wholee ff but yeh le link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1648884
     BE AWARE THOUGHROFL
ohh yaa in remorses too.omgg i feel so bad for geet in that ff in the beginning but now its a little good.. i know maan's emotions are perfect there. no problem jaan..if she updates the part she will
pm me..so i will know hehe and i  will tell u okay

-karishma-

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

jaan ek do ghante baad aati hoon. Will u be here? I am going to finish some unfinished workLOL

I am always hereLOL
pm me and i will be there okayy

ok mein 5 aur min hoonLOL
edit: ok abhi i have to go. Will send u a pm okEmbarrassed

okay jaan but  i will have to go after 10[VA time]  i have to make sabzi..so ek ghanta hai baat karne ke liyeLOL bye love ya jaldi aana

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

really mujhe batana kaun sa waala hai?BlushingROFL remorses mein bhi bahut saara haiROFL BTW tht one is one of her best fanfic. I am waiting for her next update pata nahi kab she will update itLOL she has portrayed maan's remorses perfectly. Sad hai but i still love itLOL
nahi i told u na only if u have it, don't look for themEmbarrassed and thank you for the the two linksHug

LMFAO u r interested?
     BE AWARE THOUGHROFL
ohh yaa in remorses too.omgg i feel so bad for geet in that ff in the beginning but now its a little good.. i know maan's emotions are perfect there. no problem jaan..if she updates the part she will
[/QUOTE]
omg omg maine bhi yeh waala padha haiROFL though i haven't finished this one eitherROFL
yaar isme toh ehem ehem ka record break hua haiROFLkitne hot scenes hai bapreROFLyep i felt bad for her tooOuch but now i am loving how the ff is unfolding and how maan has realized his mistakes
ok thank you shank you jaan

..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

LMFAO u r interested?
     BE AWARE THOUGHROFL
omg omg maine bhi yeh waala padha haiROFL though i haven't finished this one eitherROFL
yaar isme toh ehem ehem ka record break hua haiROFLkitne hot scenes hai bapreROFLyep i felt bad for her tooOuch but now i am loving how the ff is unfolding and how maan has realized his mistakes
[/QUOTE]

lmfao u have ? lol i know rite..godd pata nahi aaise scenes kaise lekhte hai yeh people..LOl meri toh halt kharab hojati haiROFL her ff does have ehem ehem scenes but the stories are so nice hain na..no problem :)

-karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

LMFAO u r interested?
     BE AWARE THOUGHROFL

lmfao u have ? lol i know rite..godd pata nahi aaise scenes kaise lekhte hai yeh people..LOl meri toh halt kharab hojati haiROFL her ff does have ehem ehem scenes but the stories are so nice hain na..no problem :)
[/QUOTE]
haan i have my god i was like red and blushing while reading itROFL yep her stories are really good and her other one tujhe kaisa lagta hai usme toh ise bhi zyaada ehem ehem haiROFL tht is the one tht has the most ehem ehem till nowBlushingROFL
nanhi dulhans parts were damn cute yaar. I just read themEmbarrassed loved maan talking to his baby awwwEmbarrassed
..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
haan i have my god i was like red and blushing while reading itROFL yep her stories are really good and her other one tujhe kaisa lagta hai usme toh ise bhi zyaada ehem ehem haiROFL tht is the one tht has the most ehem ehem till nowBlushingROFL
nanhi dulhans parts were damn cute yaar. I just read themEmbarrassed loved maan talking to his baby awwwEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]

LOL..I know that one too but i havent read it..after seeing the first part..lmfao mujhe sakh tha it will be like thatROFL noo i am saying keyama's stories are good..LOL.
i knoww soo cute naa..lol lol the dining table scene was funny..poor geetLOL

-karishma-

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
jaan pm ka reply yaha hai..lol
i think so too that it will end soon and geet team are hiding it
but if it ends.. i want season 2 with Gurtii

-karishma-