Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||#33 (Page 53)

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

BTW jaan tune GC ka naya article padha? Did u read wht he wrote abt working with DD again?LOL

awhh jaan.i will not make fun of ur typing..i use to be extra slow too but aab comp mein 24/7 baithke aadat ho chuki haiLOL
Ohh yepp i readd only Geet parts not abt his personal life [that someoneDead] LOL
He wants to work with DD again..Embarrassed but uff i dont like that they dont hang out togetherOuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Maine toh sab MG ff padi hui haiLOL
tu bata which one are u currently reading?

i have missed a lot of fantastic FF'sOuch But currently reading nanhi dulhan, remorses, untold emotions, loving laments. Abh i was reading muskaan's ehtsaab SS. 2 baar already padh chuki hoonLOL aur bhi hai but yaad nahi aa rahe hai abhi (i mean the ones i am currently reading) R u reading any of these besides nanhi dulhan?
[/QUOTE]
I read all of themROFL but u know some of them have scenesCensored not good for me ..actually all of them have..so i skip some of those partROFL i lovee ehtesaab..that was a really good Ff..muskaan's all FF are so good.
[/QUOTE]
aur koi hai toh mujhe dena pleaseOuch haan all of them such kind of scenesLOL and i skip some of it tooLOL yep muskaan's all FF's r fab. Kal i read khamoshi FF againLOLAnd oye u better skip those scenes samjhiLOL[/QUOTE]

You skip it too? not coz of age rite? too shyROFL khamoshi..omggBlushing i read it..but not all of the parts..tooCensoredROFL i willLOL
wait
tujhe kuch kuch hota hai movie aacha lagta hai rite?LOL
there is a ff like that but some scenes are diff..towards the end..love this FF i have read it twiceLOL
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1635601
another one[LOVE this one too]makes ur heart go dhak dhakEmbarrassed
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1676778

[/QUOTE]
haan haan ji too shyBlushingROFL haan bapre khamoshi mein toh they never stopBlushingROFL bahut saara ehem ehem haiROFL even office mein shuruROFL
haan i read her kuch kuch one too good. And i haven't read the vampire one yet. Will read itEmbarrassedthanks u actually gave me something to readLOL I loved her raja ko rani se pyar  FFEmbarrassed i read tht one like 3 times alreadyEmbarrassedAur sameeha ke recent ones hai tere paas? She started writing it before i went to india and now i can't find themOuch i guess she had finished them.Well only if u have them. No need of looking for themEmbarrassed

..shreyaa..

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

BTW jaan tune GC ka naya article padha? Did u read wht he wrote abt working with DD again?LOL

awhh jaan.i will not make fun of ur typing..i use to be extra slow too but aab comp mein 24/7 baithke aadat ho chuki haiLOL
Ohh yepp i readd only Geet parts not abt his personal life [that someoneDead] LOL
He wants to work with DD again..Embarrassed but uff i dont like that they dont hang out togetherOuchLOL

arey nahi don't take it seriously. I actually love when u guys tease meEmbarrassedLOL aur tera waala toh kuch nahi hai. U have to see muffin aka tera dulha, usne meri kitni mazaak udayi thiOuchROFLROFLbapre ROFLmeri vaat laga deti thi becoz of my typingROFL
haan me too read only geet partsLOL I know yaar
But last line is worth readingLOL
We usually discuss our scenes with each other but due to our hectic schedule we don't get time to hang out together.

..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
haan haan ji too shyBlushingROFL haan bapre khamoshi mein toh they never stopBlushingROFL bahut saara ehem ehem haiROFL even office mein shuruROFL
haan i read her kuch kuch one too good. And i haven't read the vampire one yet. Will read itEmbarrassedthanks u actually gave me something to readLOL I loved her raja ko rani se pyar  FFEmbarrassed i read tht one like 3 times alreadyEmbarrassedAur sameeha ke recent ones hai tere paas? She started writing it before i went to india and now i can't find themOuch i guess she had finished them.Well only if u have them. No need of looking for themEmbarrassed[/QUOTE]

Lmfao,. I knoww.OMg i was searching for some ff's too read and i came over a ff..where liek every part has ehem ehem..godd not so good for me too CensoredROFL..ohh u have read? ohh okay..vampire one is just awesome  jaan i have read it 3 times. no problem jaan..FF ka toh lambi list hai mere pass..hehe
sameeha ke ff? she wrote one ..but i cant remember at the moment..i will tell u when i get it n jaan u can always find FF's here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1417899 and here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1435455&loggedin=1

-karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
jaan ek do ghante baad aati hoon. Will u be here? I am going to finish some unfinished workLOL

..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

arey nahi don't take it seriously. I actually love when u guys tease meEmbarrassedLOL aur tera waala toh kuch nahi hai. U have to see muffin aka tera dulha, usne meri kitni mazaak udayi thiOuchROFLROFLbapre ROFLmeri vaat laga deti thi becoz of my typingROFL
haan me too read only geet partsLOL I know yaar
But last line is worth readingLOL
We usually discuss our scenes with each other but due to our hectic schedule we don't get time to hang out together.
[/QUOTE]
lmfao i know my muffin how he isROFL
LOL I knoww..

-karishma-

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

jaan ek do ghante baad aati hoon. Will u be here? I am going to finish some unfinished workLOL

I am always hereLOL
pm me and i will be there okayy

-karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

haan i read her kuch kuch one too good. And i haven't read the vampire one yet. Will read itEmbarrassedthanks u actually gave me something to readLOL I loved her raja ko rani se pyar  FFEmbarrassed i read tht one like 3 times alreadyEmbarrassedAur sameeha ke recent ones hai tere paas? She started writing it before i went to india and now i can't find themOuch i guess she had finished them.Well only if u have them. No need of looking for themEmbarrassed[/QUOTE]

Lmfao,. I knoww.OMg i was searching for some ff's too read and i came over a ff..where liek every part has ehem ehem..godd not so good for me too CensoredROFL..ohh u have read? ohh okay..vampire one is just awesome  jaan i have read it 3 times. no problem jaan..FF ka toh lambi list hai mere pass..hehe
sameeha ke ff? she wrote one ..but i cant remember at the moment..i will tell u when i get it n jaan u can always find FF's here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1417899 and here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1435455&loggedin=1

[/QUOTE]
really mujhe batana kaun sa waala hai?BlushingROFL remorses mein bhi bahut saara haiROFL BTW tht one is one of her best fanfic. I am waiting for her next update pata nahi kab she will update itLOL she has portrayed maan's remorses perfectly. Sad hai but i still love itLOL
nahi i told u na only if u have it, don't look for themEmbarrassed and thank you for the the two linksHug

..shreyaa..

Go to top