Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mrs.MSK_GurTi

Yaar aaj jab usne DB ko hot kaha tha! & Yeah F*** them!! 
Hayyee his performance, his smile & the way he blushed...hayyee rabba!
His jump killed me & I agree ur dp is hooottt!! 
I DO NOT care what ppl say I just cannot hate the guy! he's so darn adorable!

Ohhh that omg i was laughing when he said that too..i do not agree with him but that doesnt mean i dont love him and bash him..well she's  his wife so he might think..
u just stole my word..hayeee i know he's soo adorbale and his smile is the bestt uff😳

..shreyaa.. thumbnail

I agree this is the best siggy u made so far...I loved all ur previous ones too but this is THE BEST!! & y the hell r u sad??😆

hehe thank u..and ya😆
ohh i made BD thread for shilpu but iff not many gossipers messaged me their wish and its only like 4 wish so i feel bad

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

Ohhh that omg i was laughing when he said that too..i do not agree with him but that doesnt mean i dont love him and bash him..well she's  his wife so he might think..
u just stole my word..hayeee i know he's soo adorbale and his smile is the bestt uff😳

I was laughing too but what was he supposed to say?? I mean he didn't wanna get killed!😆 & Yeah JUTS GIVE HIM A BREAK PPL! Y do u expect so much from him???? Hayyeee rabba his smile, his eyes, his eyelashes, his eyes, his lips, his fingers, his body, his perfect jawline, his husky voice as MSK & his hair in rain <3 I'm dead!
.Kiran. thumbnail

hehe thank u..and ya😆
ohh i made BD thread for shilpu but iff not many gossipers messaged me their wish and its only like 4 wish so i feel bad

Oh maybe they all are busy & Dun worryy once u post the thread ppl gunna reply there! So, it'll be all good!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Yo Shreya brb! Gotta make dinner for dad.will be back in 5 mins! DOn't go anywhere!
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Kiran..lmfao offcourse..she will kill him or may be she said him to say that uff kya pata..haye hayee tum ne toh poora descriptive hogayi..LOL
but truee..he will kill us some day well he already..u r dead and me too..LOLz
hmm yaa i will post in a while..saumi was gonna teach me how to put song in thread but she didnt :( i tried looking but i couldnt find either

..shreyaa.. thumbnail

Yo Shreya brb! Gotta make dinner for dad.will be back in 5 mins! DOn't go anywhere!

LMFAO You make dinner in 5 mins?😲😲 yeh sakti mujhe bhi dede ammaa🤣 lol okay i am here😃

-karishma- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

LMFAO You make dinner in 5 mins?😲😲 yeh sakti mujhe bhi dede ammaa🤣 lol okay i am here😃

ROFLtu bhi toh 10 min mein banake aa jaati haiROFL and kiran dear way to goROFL jhatpata khana toh koi tumse banana sikheROFLROFLROFL
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -karishma-

🤣tu bhi toh 10 min mein banake aa jaati hai🤣 and kiran dear way to go🤣 jhatpata khana toh koi tumse banana sikhe🤣🤣🤣

lmfao but 5 min is different yaar🤣 i want 5 min sakti not 10 min wala🤣
.Kiran. thumbnail
Okay guys I'm back:-D
& Main dinner banane mein time lagati hoon but today my bros rn't here so I'd to make just for dad...that's Y 5 mins;-)