Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

lmfao no the meaning of my name's wiki😆

huh i didn't get itROFL
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I agree..pura dimag kha ke rakh diy hai yeh..i want maaneet in all epi..like those office days..aabhi toh only like 7 mins of whole 25 mins main maaneet hote hai..ughh
LOL yeh paida hi kyun huwe lol its a torture..
i rather see saamera/vicky track
btw do u think they will reveal them?😕

very good question and my answer is no lol😆
dekh 2 mahine baaki reh gaye hai so 1 month will be this memory loss track and the last month will be the closure track i guess😕 This CTS don't know anything abt the office track and all. One track i was really excited and looking forward was sameera's track and wht made maan turn like this. And u know the mystery abt maan's past, if u know the room where he used to keep the things he used to hate
But yeh sab toh hamare imagination mein hi reh jaayega😕

But they mentioned abt them..if they dont show it will be bakwaas.hope the show doesn't end and tehy show the sameera/vicky track..i really wanan see as well..ya i knoww same here
and i wanna see geet preggy again with maan's baby..hehe pregnancy scenes[ showing belly] LOL

-karishma- thumbnail

I agree..pura dimag kha ke rakh diy hai yeh..i want maaneet in all epi..like those office days..aabhi toh only like 7 mins of whole 25 mins main maaneet hote hai..ughh
LOL yeh paida hi kyun huwe lol its a torture..
i rather see saamera/vicky track
btw do u think they will reveal them?😕

very good question and my answer is no lol😆
dekh 2 mahine baaki reh gaye hai so 1 month will be this memory loss track and the last month will be the closure track i guess😕 This CTS don't know anything abt the office track and all. One track i was really excited and looking forward was sameera's track and wht made maan turn like this. And u know the mystery abt maan's past, if u know the room where he used to keep the things he used to hate
But yeh sab toh hamare imagination mein hi reh jaayega😕
[/QUOTE]
But they mentioned abt them..if they dont show it will be bakwaas.hope the show doesn't end and tehy show the sameera/vicky track..i really wanan see as well..ya i knoww same here
and i wanna see geet preggy again with maan's baby..hehe pregnancy scenes[ showing belly] LOL

[/QUOTE]
yep i know it will be bakwaas but jaise halat hai us hisab se toh nahi lagta tht they will introduce any more characters. Hopefully i am proved wrong. But the way they r wrapping up the show, it seems they will skip this trackConfused  
lol jaan u want to see geet pregnant? arey abhi tak toh consummation theek se nahi dikhaya tujhe kya lagta hai they will show pregnancy scenes🤔😆 dekhte hai kya dikhate hai 😆
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
hmm woh bhi hai..
Lmfao i know SR kya bakwaas tha unka..seriously woh adhura wala hi aacha tha hai na?

-karishma- thumbnail

hmm woh bhi hai..
Lmfao i know SR kya bakwaas tha unka..seriously woh adhura wala hi aacha tha hai na?

lol i know yaar. It started off nicely but then at the end i was like bas itna hi aage kuch nahi lol😆 everyone was confused whether it happened or not😆 They chose such a beautiful soul stirring song sung by our favorite shreya and itna thanda scene dikhaya😆Yep woh adha waala hi acha tha😆 and the morning bapre woh toh usey bhi zyaada bakwaas tha😆 maan in paghdi fully dressed and geet with her chunni on😕🤣🤣🤣🤣 kya kachr banaya tha pure scene ka😆
-karishma- thumbnail
chal jaan i have to leave now.
I loved talking to u after so long😳
tata take care good night sweet dreams love you🤗
dekhte kal kaun se aur news aur articles aate hai regarding the show ka ending😆
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -karishma-

lol i know yaar. It started off nicely but then at the end i was like bas itna hi aage kuch nahi lol😆 everyone was confused whether it happened or not😆 They chose such a beautiful soul stirring song sung by our favorite shreya and itna thanda scene dikhaya😆Yep woh adha waala hi acha tha😆 and the morning bapre woh toh usey bhi zyaada bakwaas tha😆 maan in paghdi fully dressed and geet with her chunni on🤣 kya kachr banaya tha pure scene ka😆

LMFAO I  know ..ughh i hate the lantern.uss waqt bhi aur like  tues ke epi main bhi😡😡Lmfao..and where did maan get his shirt from? but that pagdi? lol where it came from..LOL
pura bakwaas scene tha..ughh i dont even think we will be able to even any proper kiss between maaneet..sirf forehead🤢🤢😆

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -karishma-

chal jaan i have to leave now.

I loved talking to u after so long😳
tata take care good night sweet dreams love you🤗
dekhte kal kaun se aur news aur articles aate hai regarding the show ka ending😆

ohh okay jaan
LOL yepp aab kal phirse kuch naya aayegaa..i think yeh month aaise hi jane wala hai😆
good night
sweet dreams
me too..love youu..if u can come ..come tom morning okay..sab log honge yaha😳