Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
okay main jaldi jaake ke jaldi aati hoo
-karishma- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

okay main jaldi jaake ke jaldi aati hoo

lol jaanu jaldi ke chakkar mein kuch ulta seedha mat karke aa jaana😆 shaanti se bana😆
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
i am back..haha
hopefully sabzi achi bani hogi..LOL

..shreyaa.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -karishma-

i know yaar🤣superb hai uska character🤣🤣
yep becoz aise twists hi TRPs badhate hai😆 memory loss, vamps and all tht😆
u mean 0.6 right?😆 geet ke TRPs wed ko 0.3 which is the lowest so far i guess. But fri ko it was 0.5 so it increased a little. Hopefully this track increases the ratings. But directors bhi badalte rehte haina. Rahul didn't do a good job aur yeh naye waale pe bhi mujhe koi bharosa nahi hai i just want noel smith yaar along with nissar and swatiDid u see noel liked the post?

yaa 0.6.. i thought rahul was good..not the best..i loved nissar i want him back..and noel smith and swati as well...
what post?😕

-karishma- thumbnail

i am back..haha
hopefully sabzi achi bani hogi..LOL

itni jaldi?😲i am sure achi bani hogi😳
-karishma- thumbnail

yaa 0.6.. i thought rahul was good..not the best..i loved nissar i want him back..and noel smith and swati as well...
what post?😕

yep amritsar track started on a good note but i guess it was dragged too much. Isiliye the TRPs dipped. Ab toh koi chamatkaar hi bacha sakta hai😆
u don't know the post saying 'we want nissar and swati back to GHSP' along with noel smith and vincent.
Noel liked tht post which pretty much conveys tht he wants to come back. Also i read on FB tht he replied to some fans saying tht he wants to be back. Hope he comes back. Kya episodes diye they
..shreyaa.. thumbnail

itni jaldi?😲i am sure achi bani hogi😳

yepp main sabzi pehle se hi kaat liya tha sirf bana baki tha..banake aayi hoo pak raha hai😆
..shreyaa.. thumbnail

yep amritsar track started on a good note but i guess it was dragged too much. Isiliye the TRPs dipped. Ab toh koi chamatkaar hi bacha sakta hai😆
u don't know the post saying 'we want nissar and swati back to GHSP' along with noel smith and vincent.
Noel liked tht post which pretty much conveys tht he wants to come back. Also i read on FB tht he replied to some fans saying tht he wants to be back. Hope he comes back. Kya episodes diye they

ya i liked the amritsar track but then the devini and mamaji and all that bakwaas scenes was too much🤢 really? wow..i hope he is back..i loved the old golden days..directed by them uff

-karishma- thumbnail

yepp main sabzi pehle se hi kaat liya tha sirf bana baki tha..banake aayi hoo pak raha hai😆

yep i thought so tht pak raha hoga😆 it takes a while na😆 BTW aaj kaun si sabzi banayi?
-karishma- thumbnail

ya i liked the amritsar track but then the devini and mamaji and all that bakwaas scenes was too much🤢 really? wow..i hope he is back..i loved the old golden days..directed by them uff

yep starting was good but as u said jugnu and dev nandu were really bakwaas. Can u believe i used to leave everything in india and switched on the TV at 9:30 just to watch geet and all i got was jugnu and dev nandu. Jugnu ka toh end mein bahut ho gaya tha kya pakaya hai us bande ne🤢aur maha episode toh poora ka poora usey bhara tha. I was like where r my maaneet, no wonder yeh toh hona hi tha. Aur ab woh gaya toh dev nandu aa gaye yuck🤢yep i just want him back. Koi ek bhi aaye na toh bhi bahut hai.