Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -karishma-

nahi bula sakti hai if u want🤣
lol nahi its not abt talking at two places, but as i said my comp is slow upar se my typing🤣

LOL..only when i have to call u to talk with u😆
awhh..meri bhi aaj net kuch thik nahi hai..aati hai phir se jati hai uf

-karishma- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

Maine toh sab MG ff padi hui hai😆
tu bata which one are u currently reading?

i have missed a lot of fantastic FF's But currently reading nanhi dulhan, remorses, untold emotions, loving laments. Abh i was reading muskaan's ehtsaab SS. 2 baar already padh chuki hoon😆 aur bhi hai but yaad nahi aa rahe hai abhi (i mean the ones i am currently reading) R u reading any of these besides nanhi dulhan?

I read all of them🤣 but u know some of them have scenes🤬 not good for me ..actually all of them have..so i skip some of those part🤣 i lovee ehtesaab..that was a really good Ff..muskaan's all FF are so good.
aur koi hai toh mujhe dena pleaseOuch haan all of them such kind of scenes😆 and i skip some of it too😆 yep muskaan's all FF's r fab. Kal i read khamoshi FF again😆And oye u better skip those scenes samjhi😆
-karishma- thumbnail

LOL..only when i have to call u to talk with u😆
awhh..meri bhi aaj net kuch thik nahi hai..aati hai phir se jati hai uf

lol as u wish😳😆
acha chal atleast now u will not make fun of me (abt my typing)😆
-karishma- thumbnail
BTW jaan tune GC ka naya article padha? Did u read wht he wrote abt working with DD again?😆
..shreyaa.. thumbnail

i have missed a lot of fantastic FF's But currently reading nanhi dulhan, remorses, untold emotions, loving laments. Abh i was reading muskaan's ehtsaab SS. 2 baar already padh chuki hoon😆 aur bhi hai but yaad nahi aa rahe hai abhi (i mean the ones i am currently reading) R u reading any of these besides nanhi dulhan?

I read all of them🤣 but u know some of them have scenes🤬 not good for me ..actually all of them have..so i skip some of those part🤣 i lovee ehtesaab..that was a really good Ff..muskaan's all FF are so good.
aur koi hai toh mujhe dena please haan all of them such kind of scenes😆 and i skip some of it too😆 yep muskaan's all FF's r fab. Kal i read khamoshi FF again😆And oye u better skip those scenes samjhi😆

You skip it too? not coz of age rite? too shy🤣 khamoshi..omgg☺️ i read it..but not all of the parts..too🤬🤣 i will😆
wait
tujhe kuch kuch hota hai movie aacha lagta hai rite?😆
there is a ff like that but some scenes are diff..towards the end..love this FF i have read it twice😆
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1635601
another one[LOVE this one too]makes ur heart go dhak dhak😳
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1676778

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 12 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -karishma-

BTW jaan tune GC ka naya article padha? Did u read wht he wrote abt working with DD again?😆

awhh jaan.i will not make fun of ur typing..i use to be extra slow too but aab comp mein 24/7 baithke aadat ho chuki hai😆
Ohh yepp i readd only Geet parts not abt his personal life [that someone🤢] LOL
He wants to work with DD again..😳 but uff i dont like that they dont hang out together😆

-karishma- thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
aur koi hai toh mujhe dena please haan all of them such kind of scenes😆 and i skip some of it too😆 yep muskaan's all FF's r fab. Kal i read khamoshi FF again😆And oye u better skip those scenes samjhi😆[/QUOTE]

You skip it too? not coz of age rite? too shy🤣 khamoshi..omgg☺️ i read it..but not all of the parts..too🤬🤣 i will😆
wait
tujhe kuch kuch hota hai movie aacha lagta hai rite?😆
there is a ff like that but some scenes are diff..towards the end..love this FF i have read it twice😆
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1635601
another one[LOVE this one too]makes ur heart go dhak dhak😳
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1676778

[/QUOTE]
haan haan ji too shyBlushingROFL haan bapre khamoshi mein toh they never stopBlushingROFL bahut saara ehem ehem haiROFL even office mein shuruROFL
haan i read her kuch kuch one too good. And i haven't read the vampire one yet. Will read itEmbarrassedthanks u actually gave me something to read😆 I loved her raja ko rani se pyar  FFEmbarrassed i read tht one like 3 times alreadyEmbarrassedAur sameeha ke recent ones hai tere paas? She started writing it before i went to india and now i can't find themOuch i guess she had finished them.Well only if u have them. No need of looking for themEmbarrassed
-karishma- thumbnail

awhh jaan.i will not make fun of ur typing..i use to be extra slow too but aab comp mein 24/7 baithke aadat ho chuki hai😆
Ohh yepp i readd only Geet parts not abt his personal life [that someone🤢] LOL
He wants to work with DD again..😳 but uff i dont like that they dont hang out together😆

arey nahi don't take it seriously. I actually love when u guys tease meEmbarrassed😆 aur tera waala toh kuch nahi hai. U have to see muffin aka tera dulha, usne meri kitni mazaak udayi thiOuch🤣🤣bapre 🤣meri vaat laga deti thi becoz of my typing🤣
haan me too read only geet parts😆 I know yaar
But last line is worth reading😆
We usually discuss our scenes with each other but due to our hectic schedule we don't get time to hang out together.
..shreyaa.. thumbnail

haan haan ji too shy☺️🤣 haan bapre khamoshi mein toh they never stop☺️🤣 bahut saara ehem ehem hai🤣 even office mein shuru🤣
haan i read her kuch kuch one too good. And i haven't read the vampire one yet. Will read it😳thanks u actually gave me something to read😆 I loved her raja ko rani se pyar  FF😳 i read tht one like 3 times already😳Aur sameeha ke recent ones hai tere paas? She started writing it before i went to india and now i can't find them i guess she had finished them.Well only if u have them. No need of looking for them😳

Lmfao,. I knoww.OMg i was searching for some ff's too read and i came over a ff..where liek every part has ehem ehem..godd not so good for me too 🤬🤣..ohh u have read? ohh okay..vampire one is just awesome  jaan i have read it 3 times. no problem jaan..FF ka toh lambi list hai mere pass..hehe
sameeha ke ff? she wrote one ..but i cant remember at the moment..i will tell u when i get it n jaan u can always find FF's here
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1417899 and here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1435455

-karishma- thumbnail
jaan ek do ghante baad aati hoon. Will u be here? I am going to finish some unfinished work😆