Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Words we Say...and What we Don't (P.6) (Page 5)

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Originally posted by uzee

i love how u read between the lines wafah...very well written, especially runjhuns line to guddu...u knw, I didn't contemplate it much, but now that u mention it, she does seem to convey a lot in her words...
and also, there is so much to be said about how whenver guddu breaks something, runjhun is there to pick up the pieces...

Actually the scene was very much shot Uzee like when he threw the prasad at her feet. To RJ it is not an act of degradation to bend down and pick up something that Guddu throws in anger. She sees the value of everything and her self respect is not tied  to a small thing like picking up something off the floor. This is what baffles Guddu. He cannot degrade her in these ways.
yes, i noticed the same thing...it was just like when he threw the prasad at her feet...but this time, kukkan was there to tell him what he was doing was wrong...and runjhuns line was also something of caution to guddu...
Guddu is always worried that any act that he does like sitting in a wheelchair will lessen him. RJ understand that it is how we do these acts that make us less or small. She picked the glass up with great dignity.
i love that about runjhun...and i think that is her inner strength...she is able to tolerate a lot becuz she doesn't find anything degrading...and the girl also has self-respect...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001azuriagardesbhavni88soapwatcher1Infofan

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by rani2007

LOLLOL

I didn't even finish reading yet, peeked in to see what you wrote and had to comment on this.LOL

LOL

LOL I wouldn't do that to poor Kukkan...

Woh bhi Bechara...?? LOL  (I'm sorry... the opportunity was too good to pass up.Confused LOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
9 june.
after Guddu ot Sindoor on his arm and he lokks at Runjhun then Walks up to her and said in a entel voice.

Reffering to Sindoor " Tumhare liye shaam ko naya la denge." (I will bring a new pot of sindoor for you in the evening)

Then he take a pause and says "Shaam ko tayaar rehna hum aj shaam ko tumhe lene ayenge, Amma ko bata dena. Aj tunhara akhri din hai Pn main"

I liked the way these lines were said. Like he promised her sindoor ( suhag) and then realizing it uttered the rest. about picking her up in the evening.

I like the way the Cvs are dealing with difficult issues. After touching Runjhun Guddu touched her in temple- Like an Indian I am  it has value. In a temple things get purified. The bad touch turned good. Also at that time Runjhun asked the God " please do not let Guddu stop the wedding" God fullfilled the prey. No stopping the marriage but he married her insted.
Its the same sindoor that he put in her Maang and she dose not want to use it. She considerd it to be impure. It spills and he is giving a new begining in their relationship with a new sindoor which is different in symbol and feeling for Guddu.

Very well done VCs.
The other set of dialouges i liked were uttered by Guddu.
" Jo kuch kiya tumne kiya humne nahi kiya,Pachees din ki vaitalpacheese tumne rachai humne nahi rachai."
The hurt and emotions in them were just heart wreching.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pleiadesjps01Julie0001bhavni88soapwatcher1Infofan

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
@Azuria, or anyone

Translation please...LOL

Then he take a pause and says "Shaam ko tayaar rehna hum aj shaam ko tumhe lene ayenge, Amma ko bata dena. Aj tunhara akhri din hai Pn main"

Jo kuch kiya tumne kiya humne nahi kiya,Pachees din ki vaitalpacheese tumne rachai humne nahi rachai."
bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

@Azuria, or anyone

Translation please...LOL

in evening be ready..I will come in evening to collect you..

tell amma...its your last day in pn..

Jo kuch kiya tumne kiya humne nahi kiya,..whatever happened you did..not me

Pachees din ki vaitalpacheese tumne rachai humne nahi rachai."

not sure about last bit...something like..25 days ..you kept..not me???

Julie0001

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

means you were the one that instigated the 30 day bet, I didn't. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001bhavni88Infofan

munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

means you were the one that instigated the 30 day bet, I didn't. 

Vaitalpacheese is a famous fairy tale novel comprising of 25 stories. We all know Guddu is an master of examples and references. He just used the book name to refer the last 25 days.

The quote meant you concocted a story in the last 25 days.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesJulie0001bhavni88Infofan

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Wafah...Kukkan is the hero of the show as time to time he kicks in some brain to Guddu and then his senses awake and you are the heroine (ok was trying to set)...of this forum as your posts are always enjoyable and never bores...Great post WafahClapClapClap...Do write moreSmile

edabella

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index