Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: uzee

i love how u read between the lines wafah...very well written, especially runjhuns line to guddu...u knw, I didn't contemplate it much, but now that u mention it, she does seem to convey a lot in her words...

and also, there is so much to be said about how whenver guddu breaks something, runjhun is there to pick up the pieces...

Actually the scene was very much shot Uzee like when he threw the prasad at her feet. To RJ it is not an act of degradation to bend down and pick up something that Guddu throws in anger. She sees the value of everything and her self respect is not tied  to a small thing like picking up something off the floor. This is what baffles Guddu. He cannot degrade her in these ways.

Guddu is always worried that any act that he does like sitting in a wheelchair will lessen him. RJ understand that it is how we do these acts that make us less or small. She picked the glass up with great dignity.
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

Actually the scene was very much shot Uzee like when he threw the prasad at her feet. To RJ it is not an act of degradation to bend down and pick up something that Guddu throws in anger. She sees the value of everything and her self respect is not tied  to a small thing like picking up something off the floor. This is what baffles Guddu. He cannot degrade her in these ways.

yes, i noticed the same thing...it was just like when he threw the prasad at her feet...but this time, kukkan was there to tell him what he was doing was wrong...and runjhuns line was also something of caution to guddu...
Guddu is always worried that any act that he does like sitting in a wheelchair will lessen him. RJ understand that it is how we do these acts that make us less or small. She picked the glass up with great dignity.
i love that about runjhun...and i think that is her inner strength...she is able to tolerate a lot becuz she doesn't find anything degrading...and the girl also has self-respect...

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafah

LOL I wouldn't do that to poor Kukkan...

Woh bhi Bechara...?? πŸ˜†  (I'm sorry... the opportunity was too good to pass up.πŸ˜• πŸ˜†)
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
9 june.
after Guddu ot Sindoor on his arm and he lokks at Runjhun then Walks up to her and said in a entel voice.

Reffering to Sindoor " Tumhare liye shaam ko naya la denge." (I will bring a new pot of sindoor for you in the evening)

Then he take a pause and says "Shaam ko tayaar rehna hum aj shaam ko tumhe lene ayenge, Amma ko bata dena. Aj tunhara akhri din hai Pn main"

I liked the way these lines were said. Like he promised her sindoor ( suhag) and then realizing it uttered the rest. about picking her up in the evening.

I like the way the Cvs are dealing with difficult issues. After touching Runjhun Guddu touched her in temple- Like an Indian I am  it has value. In a temple things get purified. The bad touch turned good. Also at that time Runjhun asked the God " please do not let Guddu stop the wedding" God fullfilled the prey. No stopping the marriage but he married her insted.
Its the same sindoor that he put in her Maang and she dose not want to use it. She considerd it to be impure. It spills and he is giving a new begining in their relationship with a new sindoor which is different in symbol and feeling for Guddu.

Very well done VCs.
The other set of dialouges i liked were uttered by Guddu.
" Jo kuch kiya tumne kiya humne nahi kiya,Pachees din ki vaitalpacheese tumne rachai humne nahi rachai."
The hurt and emotions in them were just heart wreching.
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Azuria, or anyone

Translation please...πŸ˜†

Then he take a pause and says "Shaam ko tayaar rehna hum aj shaam ko tumhe lene ayenge, Amma ko bata dena. Aj tunhara akhri din hai Pn main"

Jo kuch kiya tumne kiya humne nahi kiya,Pachees din ki vaitalpacheese tumne rachai humne nahi rachai."
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

@Azuria, or anyone

Translation please...πŸ˜†

in evening be ready..I will come in evening to collect you..

tell amma...its your last day in pn..

Jo kuch kiya tumne kiya humne nahi kiya,..whatever happened you did..not me

Pachees din ki vaitalpacheese tumne rachai humne nahi rachai."

not sure about last bit...something like..25 days ..you kept..not me???

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

means you were the one that instigated the 30 day bet, I didn't. 
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

means you were the one that instigated the 30 day bet, I didn't. 

Vaitalpacheese is a famous fairy tale novel comprising of 25 stories. We all know Guddu is an master of examples and references. He just used the book name to refer the last 25 days.

The quote meant you concocted a story in the last 25 days.
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wafah...Kukkan is the hero of the show as time to time he kicks in some brain to Guddu and then his senses awake and you are the heroine (ok was trying to set)...of this forum as your posts are always enjoyable and never bores...Great post WafahπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Do write more😊
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munam_13

Vaitalpacheese is a famous fairy tale novel comprising of 25 stories. We all know Guddu is an master of examples and references. He just used the book name to refer the last 25 days.

The quote meant you concocted a story in the last 25 days.

Girls, girls, girls ... hold on .. it is not vikram-betaal wala vetal/vital. It is be-taal not betaal/vaital/vetaal.
I had replied to someone in a PM a few days back. So, here its is:

- "pachisi karna" means playing tricks/games/conning.
- "be-taal" - (you know Sur aur Taal, its from that). So, be-taal means, without taal, which means, something that is not-required/unnecessary/dis-tasteful

So, what he means is,  "For 25 days you were the one playing dis-tasteful tricks/games on me".
Edited by bee5 - 12 years ago