India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Words we Say...and What we Don't (P.6)

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
No I'm not going to post any of my detail thoughts don't worry (well not technically detailed). I just thought of today's power house of dialogues and thought that I should pen out the dialogues that to me held meaning and were very meaningful in their execution and delivery...I should have done this much earlier...so if you guys have dialogues from previous episodes that you'd like to add feel free to share...

I'm going to add Kukkan's Dialogue from yesterday to the list too...

"Hum Kaise bataaye Bhaiyya, kaise samjhaaye aapko, is baar aap haar jaaye tabhi aapki jeet hogi. Kaise samjhaaye?"

"How do I say, How do I make you understand, that this time if you lose, then only will you win. How do I make you understand?"

I don't think either of them have realized that what winning the challenge or losing the challenge will mean to either of them, on an emotional level, or the consequences of the end of the challenge will signify.

"Aandhi toofan to aagaya hai, beta. Bas barbaad hona baki reh gaya hai. Bas Barbaad hona baki reh gaya hai."

"The hurricane storm has already arrived. All that is left is to be destroyed. All that is left is to be destroyed."

This has a lot of meaning, both for Runjhun and Guddu as together and as separate. Of course for Guddu I think or I believe he is referring to the storm in his heart, or the storm of emotions that he's been trying to deal with especially realizing he's changing, and then believing that the change is not for him, but for Runjhun to make him in the image of Abhi. It also means that Runjhun and Guddu have officially reached the stormy weather of their relationship, where they have to evaluate what each other means for each other, and how they forge through this storm together is going to be the basis of how their relationship and love develops.

"Kahe hatey hum. Arre tum humri dharampatni ho na? Hum kaahe hate bhaiyya? Kya hua? Dar lag raha hai humse?"

"Why shall I move? You're my wife, right? then why should I move? What happened? Are you scared of me?"

I like this exchange because Runjhun is again trying to push Guddu away in her hurt. She is disgusted by his actions but for most part she is hurt by his actions. I think Guddu's insecurities come out in this statement the first. It's like questioning Runjhun, why she keeps him at a distance always. Guddu has always sensed the distance Runjhun seems to place between him and herself, and in some way it has always bothered him. So subconsciously I think this voices his insecurity based on if she is his wife, why is there still a emotional distance. He doesn't asks if she's disgusted by him? He instead asks if she fears him, and I think either of them bothers him, which is why he tries to get a rise out of Runjhun rather than her be quiet, because he rather have her fight him, then be disappointed or afraid of him, or disgusted of him. Also when Runjhun responds her voice is full of emotion.

"Inhi haatho se, us sharaab khaane mein, us ladki ko chooa. Aur phir unhi haathon se humein choo rahe hain."

"With these hands, at the drinking bar, you touched that girl. Now with those same hands you're touching me."

Here the fact that Guddu touched another female seems to bother Runjhun the most. I think at some level Runjhun is disgusted, but on a different level the fact that Guddu touched another female (I'm not saying he can't touch females), especially considering the fact that Runjhun has just gotten comfortable to Guddu's touches, emotionally hurts her. Runjhun had said when Guddu touched her that because of Guddu she wouldn't be able to let any man touch her because he'd created an emotional scar on her with his touch. This in parallel to Guddu telling her later that if anyone else but Abhi touches it becomes impure. Of course he's referring to himself but to me it matters to both of them...whether it is a touch of respect, a touch of understanding or a touch of trust...those touches matter

"Kyuki Aapko apne bure karmo se pyaar hai. Kabhi nahi badal sakte."
"Saala kahe nahi badal sakte."

"Because you are too attached to your bad deeds. You can never change."
"Why can't I change?"

This one is another blow for Guddu and Runjhun does it unintentionally. Again she's venting her hurt (which both were doing today without realizing that they were hurting each other.) Guddu feels like Runjhun wants Guddu to be Abhi. So when she tells him he can't change he feels like it's because Runjhun is molding him in the image of Abhi and he can't be who she has in the heart.

"Aur Raja kabhi master nahi ban sakta"
"A king can not be a teacher."

Here of course Guddu is trying to compare himself to Abhi, but ofcourse he puts himself in a richer position but again his insecurity shows and his best defense in his insecurity is retaliation. In the very similar manner Runjhun tells Guddu that she will never match up to Neelu.

"Humre beech mein hi hain, kabhi gaya nahi hain."
"He's in the middle of us. He never left."

When Guddu says this, you can almost hear the hurt in his voice. What is important is that he unconsciously refers to Runjhun and himself as "us" as one entity, and not as separate. It is true Abhi and everything that happened related to Abhi will always stay int he middle of them, till they deal with it, and Runjhun and Guddu air out their feelings about what happened that day.

"Tumhare Abhigyaan ji ke alava koi aur choohe to voh apavitra ho jata hai."
"If anyone other than your Abhigyaan touches it then it becomes impure."

Just another one of the things that has been bothering Guddu. I've already talked about touches so I won't bore you further, but again here when he contemplates the first time he remembers Abhi touching her, and if you compare that to her reaction whenever Guddu touches her. It bothers him.

"Jal yeh nahi raha. Jal aap rahe hain."
"This is not the one burning. You are the one burning."

Runjhun is right but I don't think she understood the reason for Guddu's fire. The reason for his jealousy. What's ironical in this whole situation is that she responds with her own insecurity. She thinks he's unhappy because she can't be anything like Neelu.

I'm done I promise...Before I end I just want to say that both Guddu and Runjhun went through such a variety of emotions and I commend the actors for portraying it with such ease, both of them went from hurt, to anger, to bitterness, to disgust, to jealousy, to insecurity...there was just a bunch of emotions that filtered out in today's episode, and both of them felt the same emotions the other felt.

Dialogue Set Added by Rani
Dialogue Set #2

Edited by Wafah - 16 May 2011 at 11:40am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sawanitvfreakbaas-tvskamaniPink19nadeeraljcruzNVBGKYuzeeAginaya69Julie0001gauranitaiEcliPSe_2010rani2007shanak.hotrouble_loverLoveGuddusur001gardesbhavni88rusha4003OmaRamdassInfofanAreYaar

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Yayyy I'm so excited to see a post from you Wafah.  I didn't even read it yet, had to comment about my happiness first. LOL

Scrolling back up now. Embarrassed

EDIT:  Oh. my. God. Wafah. Please please please "bore" me further, LOL!! That is such a fantabulous post!!!! No one would think it's boring.  I want to read more!! I am going to re-read and will comment later today.

Edited by rani2007 - 13 May 2011 at 5:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanirouble_lovershanak.hotLoveGudduInfofan

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Wafah, thank you

So need this post from you

What was it that Guddu said about Runjun having sin? That she has sin (paap)?

I am going to read this more in detail and comment later. Your post deserves thought

Edited by jpalagrawal - 13 May 2011 at 5:47pm
Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
JP I think it goes along the lines of him thinking that Runjhun is trying to change him to be like Abhi. Like Guddu said he does everything forefront. He always spells out his intentions clearly but he feels cheated by Runjhun. He thinks that on pretext of changing him she was trying to mold him into Abhigyaan. So in a way she was deviously trying to get him to mold him into the person she loved. That to him is like betrayal, and hence he commenting that "Tumhare mann mein paap" which can translate that the intentions in her heart were not good...

Which of course is a different change from when she asks him yesterday, that if she truly can be that vindictive or capable of such deception when Mahadevi suggested it to her...in his mind he can't believe her intentions and he feels hurt to rationalize the emotions for what they are truly...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeAginaya69Julie0001rani2007LoveGudduInfofan

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

Yayyy I'm so excited to see a post from you Wafah.  I didn't even read it yet, had to comment about my happiness first. LOL

EDIT:  Oh. my. God. Wafah. Please please please "bore" me further, LOL!! That is such a fantabulous post!!!! No one would think it's boring.  I want to read more!! I am going to re-read and will comment later today.

LOL Rani...HugFirst of all this from me to you to add my happiness to yours... You know I always bore you unprecedented...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007rouble_lover

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
great post..Clap

all their feelings/insecurities analysed..

loved reading your post..and the episode..great acting..Wink

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
i loved todays dialogues, and I love ur analysis on them...very well written wafah...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_loverInfofan

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

Wafah, I am with Rani on this!  Please continue to "bore" us.  Thanks for posting these dialogues.  Can you add these to the B Corner?  Each dialogue was so charged and needs to be revisited.

I wish you would make this a daily ritual.  I see the translations on the aired episodes and I cringe at what the non-Hindi speaking viewers are missing out on - the richness of the words that are spoken by the characters.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_loverLoveGudduInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index