Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! (Page 9)

soniyas Senior Member
soniyas
soniyas

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
i am totally with you on this!! let me know when you start spamming..!!

Originally posted by luvey

hope so...they give us a better episode on monday with lot of maaneet sceenes...!!!!!!!!1
i rlly hope dey do not let us down...!!!! Only Vinu ji ya FB re only hope to confirm it ...!!!!! dey better give us FULL PROPER SR AND KISS ON MONDAY...!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed 
IF DEY NOT, V WILL SPAMMING HARD DEIR WALLSSS ...!!!!!!! EVERYWHERE, IF/FB/TWITTER...V WILL BE DEIR WORST NIGHTMAREEE EVERR...!!!!!!!!!!!!!Evil Smile.ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84mechantefille

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fats30

totally disappointed what was that vinu...maan kissing geet fabricConfused...no foreplay???? what was the hurry????? what was GEET wearing???? atleast some good clothes should be given to her???

really feel betrayed...for what we have waited so long..finally what we getCry

but this can be rectified if this continue on monday..which i really doubtConfused

Komal don't be dissapointed darling, think logically, it wouldn't be easy to show everything in one episode, i am sure, Monday will have blast, and it was good beginning...I am with you about kiss on cloth, but let see...

Muniza

Sanjanareddy84fatim30

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Thumbs UpThank you Raaz D. VInuji: Thank you for these superlative and enchanting episodes being aired now.  They definitely convey the rich endowments of Telly World's Star One Channel with its fresh and flowing contemporary theme "LOVE". 

Your touch, your master stroke to these episodesDay Dreaming with the help of your CV team, complement the cinematic form.  We "yearn", "desire", and finally "surrender" to our heart + eyes and you give us Landmark Episodes.  Thank you for the heartHeartstopper episode today - M&G's consummation but oops! - is it c o m p l e t e??  The 'crave-o-meter' in us makes us rant and echo for moreDay Dreaming...

Thank you Raaz D. Vinu-jiClap.

MAAN & GEET's STORY in Lyrics (courtesy Elvis P.)

I bless the day I found you, I want to stay around you

And so I beg you, let it be me.

Don't take this heaven from one, If you must cling to someone

Now and forever, let it be me.

Each time we meet love, I find complete love

Without your sweet love, what would life be.

So never leave me lonely, tell me u love me only

And that you will always - Let it be me.

Alwa mera JalwaHug beautiful picture, and very well said, very beautifully written...Regard about Consumate scene i am sure it's not completed, so wait till Monday...

Muniza
fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Komal don't be dissapointed darling, think logically, it wouldn't be easy to show everything in one episode, i am sure, Monday will have blast, and it was good beginning...I am with you about kiss on cloth, but let see...

munni they should have shown some foreplayConfused...like RTM ..and have you seen WHAT was geet wearingConfused  well i donno but i have doubt they will continue on mondayConfused Cry feel like crying

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZmechantefilleInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

munni they should have shown some foreplayConfused...like RTM ..and have you seen WHAT was geet wearingConfused  well i donno but i have doubt they will continue on mondayConfused Cry feel like crying

Hmmm you are not wrong, but how could they would show different cloth, they hadn't planned their SR na, they were going for family funtion, so how would she would wear something sexy or apt to the SR...I am feeling bad for all of you, not for my ownself...Please don't cry, warna Munni will cry too...Lets wait till Monday...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Hmmm you are not wrong, but how could they would show different cloth, they hadn't planned their SR na, they were going for family funtion, so how would she would wear something sexy or apt to the SR...I am feeling bad for all of you, not for my ownself...Please don't cry, warna Munni will cry too...Lets wait till Monday...

Muniza
[/QUOTE]

acha wait kar leti hoon monday ka...but with no expectations.. they shouldnt have rushed it... if hum tum eik kamree mein band had full 3 episodes then why not this special momentConfused..was this because gautam didnt write it???

@vinu come and give us some spoilersCry

XSilentPrayersXInfinitedreams

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
ErmmErmm
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Muniza

acha wait kar leti hoon monday ka...but with no expectations.. they shouldnt have rushed it... if hum tum eik kamree mein band had full 3 episodes then why not this special momentConfused..was this because gautam didnt write it???

@vinu come and give us some spoilersCry
[/QUOTE]

HugYa with no expectation, and i am sure you will be happy on Monday...

Muniza

fatim30mechantefille

Go to top