Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! (Page 84)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

u mean the pages where i tweeted about Lavu also Wink

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Madam ji like lok se bahar nikle toh na Tongue

Originally posted by dtri

WHOA is that Luvey we see?
 
Yaar kitni baar terku aawaz di... tune thread ki naa sahi dil ki aawaz bhi nahi suni... Haaye Cry
 
LOL okay nautanki khatam. Kaisi ho? Weekend kaisa raha?
 
 
LOL let her take her time.. she has 40+ pages or so to catch up on!!!TongueLOL
 
remember those long discussions we had??? kitna time lagega na ussey padhne mein? Embarrassed
 
 
 
No no I bet those would go quick... something deep inside me tells me!!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Oops ... naam main Irish add karna bhoool gayi ...ROFL ab toh coffee peeti ho na?TongueWink

Originally posted by dtri

sorry babes mein coffee nahi peeti Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZmechantefilleEBasso

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
hmmm... tum toh badi samajhdaar hoti jaa rahi ho... ya fir mere nazron ne tumhe pehchaan ne main dhoka kiya ..

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

u mean the pages where i tweeted about Lavu also Wink

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Madam ji like lok se bahar nikle toh na Tongue

Originally posted by dtri

WHOA is that Luvey we see?
 
Yaar kitni baar terku aawaz di... tune thread ki naa sahi dil ki aawaz bhi nahi suni... Haaye Cry
 
LOL okay nautanki khatam. Kaisi ho? Weekend kaisa raha?
 
 
LOL let her take her time.. she has 40+ pages or so to catch up on!!!TongueLOL
 
remember those long discussions we had??? kitna time lagega na ussey padhne mein? Embarrassed
 
 
 
No no I bet those would go quick... something deep inside me tells me!!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Joined: 11 June 2008
Posts: 5263

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

sorry babes mein coffee nahi peeti Ermm


are  serious - 
I'm toh so addicted to coffee ki koi naam bol de n I want a cuppa...itna ki I had the coffee pic as my FB display pic for ages.
ok , gonna get me some.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Joined: 13 September 2006
Posts: 6456

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
okie guys...i m off to bed...very bad headache!Ouch so i think its better to go n get sum sleepEmbarrassed luv ya all Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleEBasso-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

me bhi ... me bhi ... major coffee addict !!HugHug
Originally posted by mechantefille

Originally posted by dtri

sorry babes mein coffee nahi peeti Ermm


are  serious - 
I'm toh so addicted to coffee ki koi naam bol de n I want a cuppa...itna ki I had the coffee pic as my FB display pic for ages.
ok , gonna get me some.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
awww... my darling ... ja soja ... gnite ... take care ...mumma/jeeji loves you ...Hug

Originally posted by LavZ

okie guys...i m off to bed...very bad headache!Ouch so i think its better to go n get sum sleepEmbarrassed luv ya all Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZmechantefille

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

okie guys...i m off to bed...very bad headache!Ouch so i think its better to go n get sum sleepEmbarrassed luv ya all Hug
 
 
ohhho tussi ja rahi ho HugHugHugHugHugHug
 
Lavu coffee pee lo teri jeeji ne banayi hai.. headache shayad kum ho jaaye...LOLWinkTongue
 
acha acha jao so jao.. will miss ya dear!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FREQUENT Maneet Bumping: Maneet, & Maan's Dadi LOL

2 3 4

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 24   Views: 10761

maybe-just 24 10761 29 May 2011 at 1:02am by SaritaMSK
VOTE FOR MANEET...WE ALL LOVE MANEET

2

Author: shikha_p   Replies: 13   Views: 5727

shikha_p 13 5727 12 October 2010 at 11:18pm by suba30
MAJOR Maneet Bumping: Maneet - Eyes, Hand & Gundas

2 3

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 18   Views: 7066

maybe-just 18 7066 09 October 2010 at 8:12am by SSWATIS
This time its VOTE for MANEET against MANEET ;-)

Author: Mione   Replies: 7   Views: 2784

Mione 7 2784 04 August 2010 at 5:25am by Mione
Maan niharing Geet....haiii

2 3

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 19   Views: 2740

Armu4eva 19 2740 29 June 2010 at 10:59pm by ash08

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index