Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! (Page 29)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

there is a huge web woven ... where the hell have maaneet landed ... is it the same barn where dev and nandini were locked up before ??? which means they are trapped inside ...n they cant get out.. with Mamaji as pehra for now...ROFL

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by luvey

But i still feel there was not enuff FIREWORKS like dey had on d set ...!!!! and RTM sequence was more hottter their den Phingolisss...!!!! so i am still waiting and believe there is going to be more...!!! Remember wad Jadugar has sed in his last thread...he told us to wait and watch maha episode and next week episodess...!!!! so this means, moreee to cumss no...????????? waise bhi, dey all have
promoted in a big scale for maneet SR no...??????!!!
 i do not tink today was just that...!!!!

Well - Luvey what do u think? Will my wish come true? Just like hum tum ek kamre me sequence lasted multiple episodes.. do you think SR will last at least 3 episodes?
Embarrassed

LOL imagination running wild now!!! Love it... kya hoga... * twirls fingers *

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneez-honeydew-Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
arey , maine kahan mana kiya hai ... yeh demands ka pitara thodi hai ... ke bola... bhaiyya yahan pe kiss karva do... ek waha pe ... aur ek yahan pe bhi .. excuse me ... i am sorry ... if he kisses her it should be dil se.. the situation should arise in that manner...
like in Pee Loon.. remember, before he confesses to her, he kisses her on the eyes, her forehead as well as the other eye ... though it was hot, many people complained about it being a peck... therre will never be an end to this... and the little that i have seen and known of Maaneet on these months, there is only so much they can do... and i have learnt to deal with it...
agar aa gaya toh i wont complain ...nahi aaya toh bhi i wont complain... dont forget i was the one who shared the fire escape waala DMG scene with you ... LOL

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

ofcourse there is more to follow .. warna precap dikhate na ...Embarrassed today was earthy ... Monday may be intimacy at a physical level ... par mere liye their conversation, their scenes together, and their shots together were more than mentally fulfilling ... cos i dont watch a show to see hot scenes... if i want them, i can always read a book or watch an Emraan hasmi movie ..ROFL

But i still feel there was not enuff FIREWORKS like dey had on d set ...!!!! and RTM sequence was more hottter their den Phingolisss...!!!! so i am still waiting and believe there is going to be more...!!! Remember wad Jadugar has sed in his last thread...he told us to wait and watch maha episode and next week episodess...!!!! so this means, moreee to cumss no...????????? waise bhi, dey all have
promoted in a big scale for maneet SR no...??????!!!
 i do not tink today was just that...!!!!

LOL nahiiin aisa mat kaho princess... balance mangta hai! woh bhi chahiye...

FIREWORKS ke beena shaadi adhoori hoti hai!! LOLWinkTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesichiqneezInfinitedreams

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
PIZZA, HUNYV, DHWANI, LAVZ : i am still in maneet landzz...!!!!! i am going to take off now...!!!! prepare for landing now...!!!! HugHugHugHugBlushingBlushingROFLROFLROFL
HunyV: Are you kidding, i am always happy and liking anything that involves MANEET no...!!!! so wad if we do not get ney sort of FOREPLAY YA EXCESSIVE KISSING now, v surely get next time no...this show has long way to gooo...!!!!! Just take Khanak and shaan as an example...!!! nowadays dey only thinking of romanceee especially Shaan...!!!!BlushingBlushingDay Dreaming

I am already well prepared for Jjadugar SMOOTHLY,SLOWLY AND STEADILY STYLE...!!!! I am all in for it...!!!!DeadROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesLavZ-honeydew-Infinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

PIZZA, HUNYV, DHWANI, LAVZ : i am still in maneet landzz...!!!!! i am going to take off now...!!!! prepare for landing now...!!!! ROFL
HunyV: Are you kidding, i am always happy and liking anything that involves MANEET no...!!!! so wad if we do not get ney sort of FOREPLAY YA EXCESSIVE KISSING now, v surely get next time no...this show has long way to gooo...!!!!! Just take Khanak and shaan as an example...!!! nowadays dey only thinking of romanceee especially Shaan...!!!!BlushingBlushingDay Dreaming

I am already well prepared for Jjadugar SMOOTHLY,SLOWLY AND STEADILY STYLE...!!!! I am all in for it...!!!!DeadROFLROFL

Finally luvey..

waise one question - Are you taking off or landing?? ROFLROFLROFLROFL

DesichiqneezInfinitedreams

priya86 Senior Member
priya86
priya86

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Angrythanda SR  AngryAngryAngryAngry
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
wah ... chamchi ho toh teri jaisi ... maan gaye ... teri worship mahan !! tera dedication mahan !! tera faith mahan... lekin woh LV hai kahan?

PIZZA, HUNYV, DHWANI, LAVZ : i am still in maneet landzz...!!!!! i am going to take off now...!!!! prepare for landing now...!!!! ROFL

EBassoInfinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Monday kuch hone waala hai ...
Saara Forum jaagne waala hai ...
Nahi dikhya aaj precap ...
Issi liye na band karo Maaneet Jaap !!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesEBassoLavZInfinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya86

Angrythanda SR  AngryAngryAngryAngry

dnt wori dear...will get garam by da tym its MondyLOL...chill...wait n see wat dey hav in store fr us naa!!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya86Desichiqneez-honeydew-

Go to top