Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! (Page 27)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
i know ... i know ... i feel like i am reading him say these things.. aapne uske naam ka dictaphone swallow kar liya kya Big smile

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Vinu ... tum kahan  ho ... itne acche episode ke baad, dont you wanna come and talk to all of us and ask us how much we liked it ... just the we did on the idiots thread the other day ..
dekho .. tumhare absence main, mein apne sasural main tumhara wait kar rahi hoon ...Embarrassed

Arey he is here, around us, reading all replies, he knows his family is with him, but poor guy not in mood to reply anyone...Beta samjha kur aayega Vinu aayega, zarora aayegaHug...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL ... you spoke to soon ...Embarrassed

Originally posted by dtri

yay !!!i can like ur posts again Thumbs Up

the shirt soaking waala scene... was actually so heart touching and heart warming .. and it ended so sweetly with Geet also wiping his face.. showing both of them are now willing to take steps together to be equals in the rship

SYMBOLISM... Clap

LOL btw i forgot to tell u... last night as soon as i told u i can still like you - my likes finished tooo LOLWinkTongue

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

i know ... i know ... i feel like i am reading him say these things.. aapne uske naam ka dictaphone swallow kar liya kya Big smile

Originally posted by muniza75

Vinu ... tum kahan  ho ... itne acche episode ke baad, dont you wanna come and talk to all of us and ask us how much we liked it ... just the we did on the idiots thread the other day ..
dekho .. tumhare absence main, mein apne sasural main tumhara wait kar rahi hoon ...Embarrassed

Arey he is here, around us, reading all replies, he knows his family is with him, but poor guy not in mood to reply anyone...Beta samjha kur aayega Vinu aayega, zarora aayegaHug...

Muniza

Tumhe lagta hai usse samajhne ke liye aur uski zuban bolne ke liye do i need to swallow anythingEmbarrassed...Woh hai tera pati Parmeshwar, but me his bhagtt, you haven't read my bhajang on page 3?

Muniza
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL LOL ... you spoke to soon ...Embarrassed

yay !!!i can like ur posts again Thumbs Up

the shirt soaking waala scene... was actually so heart touching and heart warming .. and it ended so sweetly with Geet also wiping his face.. showing both of them are now willing to take steps together to be equals in the rship

SYMBOLISM... Clap

LOL btw i forgot to tell u... last night as soon as i told u i can still like you - my likes finished tooo LOLWinkTongue

Okay I couldnt resist... LOL

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
OOOMGGG...NESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST FINISHED WATCHING D WHOLE EPISODE AND I TAKE MY WORDSS BACK ESPECIALLY D LAST PART...!!!!! BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDay DreamingDay Dreaming

LURVEEEDDD evry bit of their romance positionsss et it was totallly MAR DAAALAAA FACIAL,EYE EXPRESSIONSSS...!!!!!!!!MASHA ALLAHHH ROFLROFLROFLROFLBlushingDeadDay Dreaming SIMPLE YET IMPACFUL HAI NA JADUGAR...????????????????????/

NOW NOWWW WWW... I AM DESPOOO LYYY WAITING FORRR MOREE PHINGOLISSS...!!!!! JADUGAR , YOU BETTER MAKE YOUR "TOUCH TOUCH ME" EFFECTS MIND BLOWING LIKE YOUR PREVIOUS...!!!!!!

I AM Blooodddyyy exciteddd to c MAAN SHIRTLESS WID GEET Wrapped in d arms of deir sweet HOT HOTTT HOTTT romance ...!!!!!!!!!!!Sitting under d wrapped in a blanket ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Haiii...!!!!!!BlushingBlushingBlushingDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDay Dreaming

JADUGAR<---  i would not call you dis name  for nothing no...??????????!!!!! Pleezzz make it happenss...!!!!! and i prooo misss no mre cribbinggg and ney bomblastiiiccc commentss...!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLEmbarrassed

Whatever it is, i would like to thank your team and mostly YOU  for your mind blooowinkkks  et wonderfooll craft creations...!!!! hats off to you,your team for another amazing works given by you, rahul and CAMERA DADA of cozzz...!!!!! Maneet angle badal badal ke...!!!!!

Thank youuu and LUVEYTUBEYYY STILL WANTING FOR MOREEE...!!!!!! SAMJHI AAP...!!!!GeekROFLROFLEmbarrassed

Edited by luvey - 14 May 2011 at 2:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZEBasso-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Girlfriendddsss...!!! sorrryyy i was busy catching up sum wid my other favv shows...!!!!!EmbarrassedHug

Lavz: i am saved from my mom...!!!

Edited by luvey - 14 May 2011 at 2:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZEBassoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
@ Luvey - Aiyyo  royal ignorance to maa beti Ouch, not nihu and Lavu, me and dhwani...

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZDesichiqneezEBasso

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Babe ... i am glad you liked the episode too... cos i was a little disappointed reading ur other post .. i thought, you didnt like it ..
anyway ... good you watched it and liked it ...Embarrassed
like someone here said, they could show some lovely Maaneet hugs... accompanied by rain and them coming closer .. if thats wad ppl wanna see and watch ROFL
but for me the scene had the effect i wanted .. and it heightened the Maaneet passion for me...

Rahul? first name basis and all huh ...Tongue
Originally posted by luvey

OOOMGGG...NESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST FINISHED WATCHING D WHOLE EPISODE AND I TAKE MY WORDSS BACK ESPECIALLY D LAST PART...!!!!! Day Dreaming

LURVEEEDDD evry bit of their romance positionsss et it was totallly MAR DAAALAAA FACIAL,EYE EXPRESSIONSSS...!!!!!!!!MASHA ALLAHHH Day Dreaming SIMPLE YET IMPACFUL HAI NA JADUGAR...????????????????????/

NOW NOWWW WWW... I AM DESPOOO LYYY WAITING FORRR MOREE PHINGOLISSS...!!!!! JADUGAR , YOU BETTER MAKE YOUR "TOUCH TOUCH ME" EFFECTS MIND BLOWING LIKE YOUR PREVIOUS...!!!!!!

I AM Blooodddyyy exciteddd to c MAAN SHIRTLESS WID GEET Wrapped in d arms of deir sweet HOT HOTTT HOTTT romance ...!!!!!!!!!!!Sitting under d wrapped in a blanket ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Haiii...!!!!!!Day Dreaming

JADUGAR<---  i would not call you dis name  for nothing no...??????????!!!!! Pleezzz make it happenss...!!!!! and i prooo misss no mre cribbinggg and ney bomblastiiiccc commentss...!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

Whatever it is, i would like to thank your team and mostly YOU  for your mind blooowinkkks  et wonderfooll craft creations...!!!! hats off to you,your team for another amazing works given by you, rahul and CAMERA DADA of cozzz...!!!!! Maneet angle badal badal ke...!!!!!

Thank youuu and LUVEYTUBEYYY STILL WANTING FOR MOREEE...!!!!!! SAMJHI AAP...!!!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesichiqneezEBasso

Go to top