HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -honeydew-

arey , maine kahan mana kiya hai ... yeh demands ka pitara thodi hai ... ke bola... bhaiyya yahan pe kiss karva do... ek waha pe ... aur ek yahan pe bhi .. excuse me ... i am sorry ... if he kisses her it should be dil se.. the situation should arise in that manner...
like in Pee Loon.. remember, before he confesses to her, he kisses her on the eyes, her forehead as well as the other eye ... though it was hot, many people complained about it being a peck... therre will never be an end to this... and the little that i have seen and known of Maaneet on these months, there is only so much they can do... and i have learnt to deal with it...
agar aa gaya toh i wont complain ...nahi aaya toh bhi i wont complain... dont forget i was the one who shared the fire escape waala DMG scene with you ... LOL

Thus you have fully justified your stance!!! That scene was a classic by all means... I now recall  your perspective on this. no complaints from me πŸ˜›

wah ... chamchi ho toh teri jaisi ... maan gaye ... teri worship mahan !! tera dedication mahan !! tera faith mahan... lekin woh LV hai kahan?

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ kya rhyming ki hai LOL
πŸ‘
Edited by dtri - 12 years ago

Monday kuch hone waala hai ...
Saara Forum jaagne waala hai ...
Nahi dikhya aaj precap ...
Issi liye na band karo Maaneet Jaap !!😊

okie Mata Niharika...as u wish!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Originally posted by dtri

Finally luvey..

waise one question - Are you taking off or landing?? 🀣🀣🀣🀣
same same no...??????
🀣🀣🀣🀣 c even i am elso coneeepuussseee...!!!!!!

wah ... chamchi ho toh teri jaisi ... maan gaye ... teri worship mahan !! tera dedication mahan !! tera faith mahan... lekin woh LV hai kahan?

😲🀣🀣
arey ... itni jaldi give up kar diya ... i thot u wud banterr more and tell me why we need those hot hot scenes ... aur tune toh ...khair ...πŸ˜•
Luvey ... ab tu fir se gayab?>

Thus you have fully justified your stance!!! That scene was a classic by all means... I now recall  your perspective on this. no complaints from me πŸ˜›

Originally posted by luvey

same same no...??????
🀣 c even i am elso coneeepuussseee...!!!!!!

LOL - yeah girl I was sitting here staring at my screen and scratching my head!!! confused karke rakh diya totally!!! 🀣
Shayad emotion hide ho gaya ...
LV hai kahan πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Mera Vinu ...

Vinu ... ( lost in the jungle ... looking for Vinu ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›) where are you?😳

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ kya rhyming ki hai LOL
πŸ‘
Originally posted by LavZ

dnt wori dear...will get garam by da tym its MondyπŸ˜†...chill...wait n see wat dey hav in store fr us naa!!πŸ˜›
wad if nothing in store for us...!!!!!🀣🀣🀣 
vy i have feelings that  dev -nandini will doing d rest ...!!!!!

arey ... itni jaldi give up kar diya ... i thot u wud banterr more and tell me why we need those hot hot scenes ... aur tune toh ...khair ...πŸ˜•
Luvey ... ab tu fir se gayab?>

Well then I would be repeating the history na? as soon as you reminded me of that DMG scene I remembered that whole conversation (not to be mentioned) and realized why you are content with the way maneet are! toh phir... whats the fun of the debate if i already know ur answers and agree with them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›