Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! (Page 15)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by temorocks

The first tabela scene, thought they were strangers was much hot, now they r married, it's so cold, makes no sense at all, extremely let down, thumb down... Thumbs Down

Tabela scene was pathetic idea...No ambiance and song was also serious too. Total band baj gaya SR ka. They looked serious too...It was calculated step " chalo dusare step par le jate hai" . It should be spontaneous...in allThumbs Down

Tabela was super idea, but what they showed inside was pathetic, the song is not really what I wanted, but anyway, the scene is horrible...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckySerendipity..

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Maaneet has never been about overt intimacy or too much of physical display of passion... 
The beauty of their relationship lies in the fact that they recognise the need to be together no matter what ... and for a man like Maan who was looking for answers in Geets eyes like he always did and getting a reply in person was the biggest step at this point in time ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZDesichiqneezmechantefilleInfinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

@ Sia - see der mite b issues which v r unaware of fr which dey ver forcd to shw SR tody...wateva problms ver der btwn Maaneet hav been sortd out...next step towds der relatnshp was dis...i agree...dey cd hav waitd a bit mor...bt den wateva dey shwd tody was very very passionate...Maaneet has alwas been a passionate couple ver der was minimal physical intimacy...n dats wat pulled most of us into dis story...n dats exactly wat v got tody!!!!Embarrassed

@Dhwanz - Maaneet ke passion se bharpoor momnts...da mor da merrier!! da momnts r dat matter...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Serendipity..Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

i really liked the episode people ... i think the scene in the barn was very tastefully done... right from the spot light being on them, to the dull setting to him unbraiding her hair or the suggestive kiss angle ... my best was however, the way his nose was resting on her eye... it was beautiful .. and a visual treat ...i am happy and satisfied.. since the couple like Maaneet, couldnt have asked for a better and nicer union ... 
it was more about the emotions, and the need to be together ... that brought them together and thats wad i loved the most about the episode ...
Thanks a ton Vinu ...Hug

love,
niha

Agreed!!!!

I was just cracking on peoples cribbing, but if you see he simply answered me and Jyoti yesterday, and he clearly mentioned jyoti to watch todays episode with next episodes, so i don't think people should has to jump on creatives...

Episode was very good...

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneezmechantefille-honeydew-

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

i really liked the episode people ... i think the scene in the barn was very tastefully done... right from the spot light being on them, to the dull setting to him unbraiding her hair or the suggestive kiss angle ... my best was however, the way his nose was resting on her eye... it was beautiful .. and a visual treat ...i am happy and satisfied.. since the couple like Maaneet, couldnt have asked for a better and nicer union ... 
it was more about the emotions, and the need to be together ... that brought them together and thats wad i loved the most about the episode ...
Thanks a ton Vinu ...Hug

love,
niha

Touche - so true yaar..that unbraiding of her hair...oh crap...so Hot!!

I know men fantasize bout the open hair n all...sheesh butterflies in tummy!

Gawsh at this rate  Jyo wil censor me! LOL

CVs, Vinu, me one hundred % satisfied viewer...and if there's more...Bring it on!!

LavZDesichiqneezInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by mechantefille

Originally posted by dtri

MAHA EPISODE WAS TEEKHI MIRCHI...

Arrey yaaro udaas mat ho seriouslyyy... the episode was dhaasuuu...

they couldn't just give us SR outta no where right????????????

we knew this was going to happen...

I LOVED the whole progression of the story...

In fact I would have thought they rushed it if they showed KISS and SR in today's episode...

It's gotta be slowly progressing.. like Mr. India says "slow and steady"

Come on guys cheer up... Episode was 10/10 for me...

Thumbs Up achtung baby...monday will be even better. I loved the last few minutes!! butterflies in my stomach..bechari Geet toh phir...

haan yaar geet ki bekaraari mujhe me hsoos ho rahi thi... i felt like it was my SR LOL Tongue

NO Not like that Amru darling - I just meant as in... think about the whole scenario na...

you've been married to the man of your dreams... he is hot by looks and even hotter by his adaaen and even more hotter by his personality... yet... you havent had a chance to be physical with him for sooo long... you havent even been around him much really... and one day...

he just tells u he wants you... in your entirety

and he is giving you killer looks...

touching you everywhere... softly... and slowly!!!

to top it all off you are surrounded by absolutely no interruptions in the jungle...

your top is being untied...

your dupatta is coming off...

you are... helplessly leaning back towards him for his support... Dead

Aiyyooo tum looga kya baata kur rahey ho?

I am totally agree with you beti...tell me tell me phast SR hogi Monday ya nahin?

Muniza

I am about 99.9% certain that if SR is really supposed to happen, it will continue on monday... from the looks of it... if this is it, then we will see more of it... we won't see more of it if they are supposed to be interrupted!!!!

My wish is to continue seeing it for 3 more episodes LOL LOLLOLWinkWinkTongueTongue

LavZmechantefilleInfinitedreams

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
The jodi represents passion, but their scene today is a let down and pathetic, in such scene which suppose to be their first consummation, there should be at least some passion, the CVs lost it Wacko

Edited by temorocks - 14 May 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Maaneet has never been about overt intimacy or too much of physical display of passion... 
The beauty of their relationship lies in the fact that they recognise the need to be together no matter what ... and for a man like Maan who was looking for answers in Geets eyes like he always did and getting a reply in person was the biggest step at this point in time ...

Well said babes... and I agree with you about the ambiance.. I see a lot of people complaining about it... But I am totally awestruck by their idea of the full circle!!!

The depth of their love was shown roaringly today!!!

and the rest of the story was very apt too!!! Maha episode was maha in true sense.

mechantefille-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Go to top