Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@dtri

POV differs... I respect Urs😃... I stand by mine...😊
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Lavu, Amru & Nihu - 👏👏 Do i need to say more, when my sweeties are describing everything perfectly?

Yes i loved the last part, and already watch 2 times...It was brilliantly done...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

@dtri

POV differs... I respect Urs😃... I stand by mine...😊

Sure dear! No worries! that's what this thread should be all about! A healthy debate right? 😳😳

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i cant stop thinking about this ... i hadnt imagined it this way for Maaneet, but the way it came out ... i am totally impressed... nature once again brought them together .. forests...water ... and natural habitat ...

Originally posted by: mechantefille

Yeah , Nihu...Maan's presence and aura was foreplay enough. Their passion need not be shown in the form of intense music of expressions...actually the lack of them worked for me...it was as basic n natural...not overdone.

Or maybe we get it so well, cuz we get Maneet so deeply.

-honeydew- thumbnail
🤣🤣🤗

Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Lavu, Amru & Nihu - 👏👏 Do i need to say more, when my sweeties are describing everything perfectly?

Yes i loved the last part, and already watch 2 times...It was brilliantly done...

Muniza

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Honey , Hiii 😊

can i ask you something , why is everyone angry after seeing the ESP , as i liked it .
😳
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dtri

Sure dear! No worries! that's what this thread should be all about! A healthy debate right? 😳😳

Yupp.. Whats the point i n fighting 😆 ... At the end of the day, we all are crazy for maneet Embarrassed

@Nihu

... Maybe expectations differ... I expected a lot from them...😊 

I see the 3 I family super happy with the epi...😃 Chalo atleast someone's happy...😊
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

may be we think differently ..  for me i didnt need even one kiss..that little angle they showed where i thought their lips were touching was the sexiest scene ...
also .. there was not an ounce of make up on her face ... it was natural beauty at its best ...
also now after all the hue and cry all over... the cvs may actually consider adding bits ...but to me... it was a beautiful chapter in their lives and it has culminated beautifully ...
and my dear there is nothing wrong with a kiss on a cheek or a neck .. but i just dont feel the need to see it between them ..😊

Bravo again 👏👏

The lip angle was very sexy... touche princess...

Sia I know what you mean - especially because each other of us may have imagined the way SR would go down between maneet, in our heads... and if it doesn't come remotely close, the frustration and disappointment is clearly expected... but I think between telly rules, and all the limitations the team may have, the way they have kept maneet character consistency here I feel is very commendable.

-honeydew- thumbnail
i have no clue why they didnt like it ...but i totally loved it ...  I am still reeling in the moment ...

Originally posted by: manesha76

@Honey , Hiii 😊

can i ask you something , why is everyone angry after seeing the ESP , as i liked it .
😳

-honeydew- thumbnail
even the eye waala angle was superb ...!!! it was just so beautiful ...😊

Originally posted by: dtri

Bravo again 👏👏

The lip angle was very sexy... touche princess...

Sia I know what you mean - especially because each other of us may have imagined the way SR would go down between maneet, in our heads... and if it doesn't come remotely close, the frustration and disappointment is clearly expected... but I think between telly rules, and all the limitations the team may have, the way they have kept maneet character consistency here I feel is very commendable.