Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! (Page 134)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
WAT DA HELL?!?!?!?!ShockedShockedShocked

*thud*...gets up frm da floor...rubs her eyes...check da page no: again...*thud*D'oh

yestrdy i left dis thread at page 80 and nw its 134?!?!? Shocked

@Jeejuuu ----- u better cum tody and open a new thread wid da spoilers u intended to post coz dis is gettin over tonite!!! LOL in dis case u wd hav to open a new thread EVERY single week!ROFL

Edited by LavZ - 17 May 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleEBasso-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
virtual or real... meri ash.. badi cute hai ... haina ???LOLLOL

Originally posted by Anwesha_02

Dtri Pardon me I forgot your name I am weka at remembering too many names. Well you guys have a Virtual ash LOLI have the real one and she is crazy to handleLOL
Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Originally posted by muniza75

I have question to all, who want's Geet to always relate everything to her past experienced with Dev...

Why you all want Geet to still lives in her past? Why people wants her to relate everything to her past with Dev, when that disgusting chapter she closed for Maan? Why she always lives in her tha disgusting past, and hurt herself and Maan as well? When she already burried that past, and wiped out totally from her memories, when she took her relation one step further with Maan, and consummated then why she think about the past she shared with Dev, when her beautiful past with Maan gives her smile to live, then why people still want Geet to live in Past? This question for all not for particular person...I know so many pople didn't liked the idea that Geet gave advice to Nandini from her recent past rather than what past she shared with Dev...I know that one person should has to learn from past, and take the future decision wisely, and advice thru that, but when Geet's past so disgusting, and her past give pain to Maan, so why she think or relate anything to that...I loved the CV's thought that she doesn't wanna give any signal to Maan that she still lives in her past...Very well thought, and i loved it, but i seriously wanna know everyone thought about that...

Muniza
Muniza no one wants Geet to live with her past because if she does then she will never be happy. About Geet giving advice to Nandini nothing was wrong with that she was talking about Maan anyway. But the behavior with Dev it seems she has forgiven and fogotten both. I don't want Geet to start geeting really uncomfortable with dev around and walk out of the room or something. But the awkwardness should still exist. My views maybe contrasting to someone else's because I've been thorugh what Geet has so it is not easy to accept what is going on.

Anway I have stopped complaining about that long back ago because me and Geet are two different individuals. I see a new Geet now, the past one just stands in my mirror.

mechantefilleEBassoInfinitedreams

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Dtri Pardon me I forgot your name I am weka at remembering too many names. Well you guys have a Virtual ash LOLI have the real one and she is crazy to handleLOL
Your Ash maybe cute mine is a PainLOL

mechantefilleEBasso-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Haan ... meri toh Ash hi Ash hai...TongueWink

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Your Ash maybe cute mine is a PainLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleEBasso

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

LOL thats funny!!! well virtual ashi is very cute EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Moi is Dhwani!! Wink it's okay bade bade threads mein aisi choti choti baate hoti rehti hai

ROFLROFLROFL
Cute haa (cracks up)Only if she would be reading all this both of us would end up cribbing about each otherLOL
Dhwani ok Yeah I will store it right now.LOL

Edited by Anwesha_02 - 17 May 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

*thud*...gets up frm da floor...rubs her eyes...check da page no: again...*thud*D'oh

@Jeejuuu ----- u better cum tody and open a new thread wid da spoilers u intended to post coz dis is gettin over tonite!!! LOL in dis case u wd hav to open a new thread EVERY single week!ROFL

Laavuuu meri niece jaani Hug...Yes Vinua come phast phast, and open new Taj Mahal for your Mumtaz Niharika lolz...

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZmechantefille

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
every single week nahi .. every alternate day bol pagli ROFL you are too lenient with your Jee-jja-jeeWink

Originally posted by LavZ

LavZmechantefilleInfinitedreams

Go to top