Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dtri

haan yaar geet ki bekaraari mujhe me hsoos ho rahi thi... i felt like it was my SR LOL πŸ˜›

NO Not like that Amru darling - I just meant as in... think about the whole scenario na...

you've been married to the man of your dreams... he is hot by looks and even hotter by his adaaen and even more hotter by his personality... yet... you havent had a chance to be physical with him for sooo long... you havent even been around him much really... and one day...

he just tells u he wants you... in your entirety

and he is giving you killer looks...

touching you everywhere... softly... and slowly!!!

to top it all off you are surrounded by absolutely no interruptions in the jungle...

your top is being untied...

your dupatta is coming off...

you are... helplessly leaning back towards him for his support... 🀒

owww, crap -- dhwanz ur making me BLUSH!!!
Me not marrie yet...bacho ke dimaag main ashubh vichaar dal mat...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Oops ...too late. sighhh!!that last bit was HOTTT!!

why did ppl hate it?
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: temorocks

The first tabela scene, thought they were strangers was much hot, now they r married, it's so cold, makes no sense at all, extremely let down, thumb down... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Tabela scene was pathetic idea...No ambiance and song was also serious too. Total band baj gaya SR ka. They looked serious too...It was calculated step " chalo dusare step par le jate hai" . It should be spontaneous...in allπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
The most pathetic scene ever, as someone mentioned it, they could show two flowers beside eachother than all this nonsense...

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

OHHH MY GOSHHH Do I have to calm you down too now luvey??????????

Luvey,

SR aayega (Rakhi style frm Karan Arjun) 
clockwork jaisa aayega...
aur hamaare hosh udayega!!πŸ˜†

tu tension mat le re..Vinu hain naa!
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
really now?πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: luvey

hope so...they give us a better episode on monday with lot of maaneet sceenes...!!!!!!!!1

i rlly hope dey do not let us down...!!!! Only Vinu ji ya FB re only hope to confirm it ...!!!!! dey better give us FULL PROPER SR AND KISS ON MONDAY...!!!!!!!!! 😳 
IF DEY NOT, V WILL SPAMMING HARD DEIR WALLSSS ...!!!!!!! EVERYWHERE, IF/FB/TWITTER...V WILL BE DEIR WORST NIGHTMAREEE EVERR...!!!!!!!!!!!!!😈.🀣🀣

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mechantefille

owww, crap -- dhwanz ur making me BLUSH!!!
Me not marrie yet...bacho ke dimaag main ashubh vichaar dal mat...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Oops ...too late. sighhh!!that last bit was HOTTT!!

why did ppl hate it?

LOL well from what I am reading ppl have valid reasons to be disappointed... but I am the least bit concerned... sorry sorry for corrupting your innocent mind dear... LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: happygolucky

Tabela scene was pathetic idea...No ambiance and song was also serious too. Total band baj gaya SR ka. They looked serious too...It was calculated step " chalo dusare step par le jate hai" . It should be spontaneous...in allπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Happy..Song was perfect, tabela idea too was gud... their excecution faltered big time...
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@ashi ... I used to feel that RTM was not passionate before ... but after watching tonight's episode ... must say ... RTM was 1000000000000000 better ... even the kehna hi kya jhumka scene was passionate ... & cv's have messed up the SR ...

1 doubt ... if they had 2 show a pheeka pheeka SR ... Y they delayed so long ... it was not at all necessary 2 delay ...

1 idea ...  if thy really wanted 2 show a SR ... they could have shown 2 flowers together like old movies ...πŸ˜† & say SR hogaya ...πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 !
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

haan yaar geet ki bekaraari mujhe me hsoos ho rahi thi... i felt like it was my SR LOL πŸ˜›

NO Not like that Amru darling - I just meant as in... think about the whole scenario na...

you've been married to the man of your dreams... he is hot by looks and even hotter by his adaaen and even more hotter by his personality... yet... you havent had a chance to be physical with him for sooo long... you havent even been around him much really... and one day...

he just tells u he wants you... in your entirety

and he is giving you killer looks...

touching you everywhere... softly... and slowly!!!

to top it all off you are surrounded by absolutely no interruptions in the jungle...

your top is being untied...

your dupatta is coming off...

you are... helplessly leaning back towards him for his support... 🀒

Aiyyooo tum looga kya baata kur rahey ho?

I am totally agree with you beti...tell me tell me phast SR hogi Monday ya nahin?

Muniza
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i really liked the episode people ... i think the scene in the barn was very tastefully done... right from the spot light being on them, to the dull setting to him unbraiding her hair or the suggestive kiss angle ... my best was however, the way his nose was resting on her eye... it was beautiful .. and a visual treat ...i am happy and satisfied.. since the couple like Maaneet, couldnt have asked for a better and nicer union ... 
it was more about the emotions, and the need to be together ... that brought them together and thats wad i loved the most about the episode ...
Thanks a ton Vinu ...πŸ€—

love,
niha