Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdJVp5ANBK0[/YOUTUBE]
LVraaz thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€£
Originally posted by: luvey

HunyV:>
🀣🀣 Yeah, you re right...!!!! ab kya fayda haina...!!!!😳😳OMGGG ...!!!! i know ryt...!!!! i was shocked and found it quite weird...!!!! thank goodness i did not post ney west SR, if not sure this thread will get BOMBsss even before  d construction works start no...!!!!🀣🀣🀣 all d scenes that i've posted was actually just to show all d bashers and ppl who still did not get it wad was d cvs trying to portrays in MANEET SR...!!!!

C, it so cliche to tink everytime something like SR happened, people automatically get hyper and start imagining there is going to be PHYSICALLY CONTACT, HOT HOTTT HOTT PASSIONATE KISS WAGERA WAGERA...!!!!! And ppl always thought once SR IS DONE, THEN LEAP WILL HAPPENS, AFTER THAT THE END OF D KAHAANI...!!!! 
 BUT WAD THEY DO NOT REALIZE IS, SR, PHINGOLISS DOES NOT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT...!!! I mean there re so many wayss to show it no...???????????? trust me this is d first time i saw dis kind of SR which had so much intensity just by the loooks of their emotions and d simplicity of d bakdrops or in JADUGAR'S WORDS :> SIMPLE YET IMPACTFUL ...!!!!!
dey did not made it like over d top  or ney loud music  during d entire sequence...!!!! and i tink Jadugar,Rahul,nissar everyone re very smarttt to make viewers keep wanting for moreee moooreee and moreee no...???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!cozz dat is waaad MANEET USP haina, UNIQUE,UNPREDICTABLE AND DREAMY...!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean cum on, dey re making soap operas not dramas which only features 30-60 episodes minimum...!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A LONG RUNNING SHOW...!!!! Toh obviously, dey chose to make it SLOWLY ,STEADILY AND SMOOTHLY NO...???????????????????

AT FIRST, I WAS MADDD RLLLY FEEL BETRAYED AND STUFF, BUT THEN WHEN I AM TINKK TINKKK TINKKK AGAIN, i finally got d whole symbolism and type of phingolisss dat jadugar wanted to show...!!! i do not tink dey deserved  ney kind of poor treatments no...!!!!!

It was our loss if v failed to connect to wad cvs re trying to show no...???????  LIKE SUM SED, EVERYBODY HAVE DIFFERENT LIKES/POV...!!!! And i tink same goes as cvs elso no...????????? to them, that was enuff to show that much ...!!!! do not forget guys, they did deliver sum of good episodes for KC sequence no...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR ME, DIS IS ALL JUST ANOTHER STEP FOR US TO REACH D FIREWORKSSS(Jadugar's words) MOMENTSS BETWEEN MANEET NO...!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????

😲πŸ€ͺHailaaa...!! πŸ€—πŸ€—My luveyyytubeyyy...!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—i'm literally crying laughing at this...!! Labbbzzz yuuu sweetheartzz..!!πŸ€£πŸ˜³πŸ€— Hallaa bollzz..!!
p/s: thank yu for the pm link dollz..!!
-honeydew- thumbnail
awww you two ...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: LVraaz

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€£

😲πŸ€ͺHailaaa...!! πŸ€—πŸ€—My luveyyytubeyyy...!!!! πŸ€—i'm literally crying laughing at this...!! Labbbzzz yuuu sweetheartzz..!!πŸ€£πŸ˜³πŸ€— Hallaa bollzz..!!
p/s: thank yu for the pm link dollz..!!

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waise tell me something Mr. India - What is the raaz behind you calling her LuveyTubey???? 🀣

I am dying to know!😳
LVraaz thumbnail

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the mahiiiness viewers out therr, for all your mixed responses, appreciationzz and supportzz ...!! Thankk yuu for sharing with me all your halla bolllzz comments for the maha episode.. !!  And also not to forget to all of you who ever didn't...!!

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽTill then, final salamz nd Allah ki Marzi hopefully we shall meet again..!! πŸ˜›
LVraaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

Waise tell me something Mr. India - What is the raaz behind you calling her LuveyTubey???? 🀣

I am dying to know!😳

there izz no raaz or anything Dhwanzz...!! Bas, just like that nd i find that name so adorable for this special specimenzz..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ
-honeydew- thumbnail
Loads of love to you Vinu ...πŸ€—

We love bugging you ...and you know it .. dont ya πŸ˜‰

Nautanki ko pareshan karna tumhari favo hobby hai !! jaan gayi hoon mainπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the mahiiiness viewers out therr, for all your mixed responses, appreciationzz and supportzz ...!! Thankk yuu for sharing with me all your halla bolllzz comments for the maha episode.. !!  And also not to forget to all of you who ever didn't...!!

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽTill then, final salamz nd Allah ki Marzi hopefully we shall meet again..!! πŸ˜›

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dtri

I am dying to know!😳

🀣🀣 Me too, she is my Mac & Cheese, and why Tubey Tubey, when you know this Tub topic is so sensitive for me, whyko?😭

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

there izz no raaz or anything Dhwanzz...!! Bas, just like that nd i find that name so adorable for this special specimenzz..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

Well she herself is very adorable!! πŸ˜›

We too find the the name very amusing so I wanted to know if there was a meaning behing it...

Thanks!!! 😳