Users

Frequent Posters

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: LVraaz

Stay tuned !!😉😎 

😲HAILLLAAA..!! 
IZZ ALREADY REACHING UP TO 112 PAGES ..??
This izz COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS MADNESS..!!🤣🤪

😭Mee stare at Geetians/Maneetians in shocked, silence, feeling mortification creep over mee'My throat's tight, and there's a pain growing in my chest... Mee swallows hard, feeling sick tired and  disappointment with some of the most sincere and deadly form of negative pms and feedbacks i was getting.. By controlling my emotional response and without flipping to the next pagezz, me back out from the thread,walk quickly,stumbling slightly, towards the end of the road in heavy tears rolling all over the places and suddenly... !!🥺

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCk06AcZ-Jg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Till then, dun say alvida,phir milenge chalte chalte aur mahi mahiizz... !! Take care everyone, stay safe nd soundzz alwayzz...Halla Bolll... !!😭

hailaaa...yeh kya hai?! 😲jst cam bck here befr goin to bed and dis is wat i see?!

Jeejuuu 🤗 - dis is NOT done! aap ko spoiler nahi dena hai tho math do...none of us wd mind dat😊...bt DONT U DARE EVEN THINK ABOUT WALKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!😡

Da episod accoding to us ver grt...jst coz of sum pple and der rude comments u cnt stop chattin wid us...samjhe aap?!...we wdnt let dat happen!! hargiz NAHI!...😡

we cum here to hav fun...n seriously Jeejuu...jst chk da last 50 odd pages and tell ver hav v discussd da show?!😆

Jeeejjuu ek baath samajh lo aap...ver eva u go...n ven eva u plan to cum bck...we, ur IDIOT phamily wd b alwas der in da same place u left us...waitin ur arrival...wid or widot spoilers...we dnt mind...wateva happens in da show...dis wdnt change...we were, are and will ALWAS remain ur phamily!!! and we LOVE ya loads!!!🤗

chalo ab bohot senti baathe ho gayi...dnt tak too long okie...jaldi aajana...if nt here...ghar tho aa sakthe ho naa...da Idiot ghar aangan wd alwas await ur arrival...

Loads of Luv🤗
Laddoo

Befr Nihu virtually kills me...i m off...to sleep...Jeejiii i wnt cum bck till 2mrw...pakka!! aftr readin dis i cdnt resist myself😳
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Vinu ... please smile 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTKDYSwVd3Y[/YOUTUBE]

your Pm box is jammed... !! i cant send you msgs... hope this song cheers you up ...

love.
Nautanki😉

awww the cutest couple on the planettt!!!!!!😳
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vinu we dont want your spoiler, we really dont care, we just care about you, we need you, your presence is enough for us...Dont be sad when your family is around to cheer you, to understand u, to love you...Nahin buddy tum sad nahin ho sakte ho unn ke liye jo tumhari care nahin kurte...Plz smile, cant see you hurt for some selfish people, some jealous people...People who just care cause you are some insider, think about your family only, and come back...Samjhe tum warna chittar parade kara dongi...

Stay tuned !!😉😎 

😲HAILLLAAA..!! 
IZZ ALREADY REACHING UP TO 112 PAGES ..??
This izz COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS MADNESS..!!🤣🤪

😭Mee stare at Geetians/Maneetians in shocked, silence, feeling mortification creep over mee'My throat's tight, and there's a pain growing in my chest... Mee swallows hard, feeling sick tired and  disappointment with some of the most sincere and deadly form of negative pms and feedbacks i was getting.. By controlling my emotional response and without flipping to the next pagezz, me back out from the thread,walk quickly,stumbling slightly, towards the end of the road in heavy tears rolling all over the places and suddenly... !!🥺

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCk06AcZ-Jg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Till then, dun say alvida,phir milenge chalte chalte aur mahi mahiizz... !! Take care everyone, stay safe nd soundzz alwayzz...Halla Bolll... !!😭 

Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ofcourse i understand Lavu... Vinu needs to know we are and always will be there for him... we dont care about the spoilers... we take them cos that gives us a reason to bond over songs... 
if people canot take a show like a show and think they can use this space to make their demands felt... i am sorry...
Vinu... bahut ho gaya free service...😡😡

you dont need to do this...
you really dont ...!!!

people need their space...
People need their time...

and you like us are human too...!!

if people dont get it... so be it... you are not going to make these posts for all anymore... just come back home and chill with us... thats all we want... thats all we always wanted my dear ...😳

Originally posted by: LavZ

hailaaa...yeh kya hai?! 😲jst cam bck here befr goin to bed and dis is wat i see?!

Jeejuuu 🤗 - dis is NOT done! aap ko spoiler nahi dena hai tho math do...none of us wd mind dat😊...bt DONT U DARE EVEN THINK ABOUT WALKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!😡

Da episod accoding to us ver grt...jst coz of sum pple and der rude comments u cnt stop chattin wid us...samjhe aap?!...we wdnt let dat happen!! hargiz NAHI!...😡

we cum here to hav fun...n seriously Jeejuu...jst chk da last 50 odd pages and tell ver hav v discussd da show?!😆

Jeeejjuu ek baath samajh lo aap...ver eva u go...n ven eva u plan to cum bck...we, ur IDIOT phamily wd b alwas der in da same place u left us...waitin ur arrival...wid or widot spoilers...we dnt mind...wateva happens in da show...dis wdnt change...we were, are and will ALWAS remain ur phamily!!! and we LOVE ya loads!!!🤗

chalo ab bohot senti baathe ho gayi...dnt tak too long okie...jaldi aajana...if nt here...ghar tho aa sakthe ho naa...da Idiot ghar aangan wd alwas await ur arrival...

Loads of Luv🤗
Laddoo

Befr Nihu virtually kills me...i m off...to sleep...Jeejiii i wnt cum bck till 2mrw...pakka!! aftr readin dis i cdnt resist myself😳

EBasso thumbnail

FATAL ERROR.. . . . . . ...!!!

LOL Mr. India your sense of humor is still intact!! Now please come out from hiding!

Please...

-honeydew- thumbnail
🤗🤗

🤣

Chalo... come to the idiots thread now... we are waiting ...

EBasso thumbnail
Mr. India -

sitaro se sajaa kar...

phool bichaa kar...

rang bahaa kar...

hum idiots thread ke dwar par ... aarti lekar

aap ka intezaar kar rahe hai...

aap aa jaiye..

-honeydew- thumbnail
chalo chalo idiots ... ab ghar chalo ... we will wait for our Vinu there .. and we will have loads of fun and masti there ... aaj jab tak Vinu thread pe nahi aata aur smile kar leta ... main toh sone waali nahi hoon... even if it means ... no work tomorrow ... I am outta here !!!
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

😭🤗Vinu > Nauntankizz🤗🤢

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxcmBkIOMH8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
...NIHU...!!🤢🤢

Nihaaa...post some links of all those compliments and optimistic posts to cheer up Vinuji...😃

Vinuji u cries toh we cries...dont be saddd...LOVE and ADDICTION for GHSP and U remains intact...🤗🤗🤗

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vinu go open new thread, this thread is almost over anyways, chalo chalo chalo, i don't have much time to sit here, jub tuk main aati hoon, new thread honi chahiye, warna na tumhari khair nahin...

Muniza