Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
arrey yeh kya Mr. India sad? 😭

WOW I think that was the sweetest and the most flattering message posted!!!

me 😭
Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
vinu ...

come on ... cheer up !! you know those are all impulsive reactions right??? chill ya ... dont take it to heart ... and we are all here to have fun.. we talk a little about the show and discuss so many other things ... you dont have to be upset cos someone says something ... 

thats not fair .. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

moreover, we all come here and chill .. and i was just talking to people about how in the last few days your thread has brought us all together again... 

we never really want your spoilers, they dont matter ... we all sit here and talk about the show...

please dont be upset ... and get hurt by all the rude and nasty things people have said if any .. and if some people say rude things why do you have to stop writing to others??

I know you must be upset at the moment, so i wont force you to talk or react right now ... but .. you will like always come and talk to all of us...

when was the last time some of us talked about the show and said something that displeased you... we are all family .. dont forget .. and your family loves you... you know that .. dont ya ????

so smile ...🤗🤗

i guess... you matter more than the show to us ... and we will kill you if you dont come 

Originally posted by: LVraaz

Stay tuned !!😉😎 

😲HAILLLAAA..!! 
IZZ ALREADY REACHING UP TO 112 PAGES ..??
This izz COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS MADNESS..!!🤣🤪

😭Mee stare at Geetians/Maneetians in shocked, silence, feeling mortification creep over mee'My throat's tight, and there's a pain growing in my chest... Mee swallows hard, feeling sick tired and  disappointment with some of the most sincere and deadly form of negative pms and feedbacks i was getting.. By controlling my emotional response and without flipping to the next pagezz, me back out from the thread,walk quickly,stumbling slightly, towards the end of the road in heavy tears rolling all over the places and suddenly... !!🥺

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCk06AcZ-Jg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Till then, dun say alvida,phir milenge chalte chalte aur mahi mahiizz... !! Take care everyone, stay safe nd soundzz alwayzz...Halla Bolll... !!😭

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

arrey yeh kya Mr. India sad? 😭

WOW I think that was the sweetest and the most flattering message posted!!!

me 😭

me tttooo😭😭

i think it was realllyyy high spirited off him to say that and not be sarcastic...

Vinuji we lovesss you and GHSP...😭😭
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wah wah meri sherniyo way to go...2 more pages to go wohooo aur Akber ne thread update bhi nahin kiya...

Muniza
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

vinu ...

come on ... cheer up !! you know those are all impulsive reactions right??? chill ya ... dont take it to heart ... and we are all here to have fun.. we talk a little about the show and discuss so many other things ... you dont have to be upset cos someone says something ... 

thats not fair .. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

moreover, we all come here and chill .. and i was just talking to people about how in the last few days your thread has brought us all together again... 

we never really want your spoilers, they dont matter ... we all sit here and talk about the show...

please dont be upset ... and get hurt by all the rude and nasty things people have said if any .. and if some people say rude things why do you have to stop writing to others??

I know you must be upset at the moment, so i wont force you to talk or react right now ... but .. you will like always come and talk to all of us...

when was the last time some of us talked about the show and said something that displeased you... we are all family .. dont forget .. and your family loves you... you know that .. dont ya ????

so smile ...🤗🤗

i guess... you matter more than the show to us ... and we will kill you if you dont come 

Ditttooo...we wait for u and not the spoilers...because ur presence changes the atmosphere completely...and makes it more lively and lovely😳

Everybody lovesss you...come back sooonnn🤗
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes mr. India you and your show has millions of fans... when they like what they see they'll shower their blessings and when they don't they'll curse! At the end of the day, you have to go home feeling content that you at least managed to get some reaction out of your fans. Good or bad. You created impact. YOU made that happen. YOU made a difference. There will be good days and bad. Please don't be disheartened! The idiotz will be with you alwayz!!! 🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ryh2t5WFhY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vinu, don't feel so low, imagine how we felt like after Saturday!  We cried buckets too! 

Now come out of it na and fix it for all! 

Hot Maaneet romance will shut everyone up!

Trust me on this!

On a side note:  I have a song for u!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhkVnMIByAA[/YOUTUBE]

MUAZZZ AND TC!
-honeydew- thumbnail
Vinu ... please smile 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTKDYSwVd3Y[/YOUTUBE]

your Pm box is jammed... !! i cant send you msgs... hope this song cheers you up ...

love.
Nautanki😉
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Vinu ji...its sad that you had to face the backlash of the disappointed fans but try to understand it from our point of view as well. We have been watching this show for Maan & Geet. We have been tolerating all the things we don't like e.g Annie-Arjun, Dev being forgiven, Dev-Nandini love track to name a few only because we love Maneet and their awesome chemistry. Now when we saw the much awaited scene on our favourite couple being executed so shabbily, obviously we got upset. As loyal fans of this couple and viewers of this show, surely we have a right to voice our displeasure. But the CV's of this show don't seem to care what we really want and continue showing unacceptable stuff. Thats really sad...
-honeydew- thumbnail
Come to the idiota thread Vinu ...😊

Chalo ab ghar chalo ...🤗