Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dtri

I KNOW I KNOW!!!! GAAY KI TARAH BOJ Utha rahe hai duniya ka 😆😉😛

PRINCESSS - LOVELY SONG!!!

ANKAAA/Mumma - Main toh pagal hoon... I have never obsessed over any actors be it bollywood or tellywood... ever since I was a kid, I never had a MEGA fav for whom I lost raato ki neend... I mean I loved SK during circus and fauji times, I was forever in love with Madhuri and Anil Kapoor, I loved Kumar gaurav when he first came I thought he was such a cutie pie... but eh! never really went gaga over any of them...

Then in Television the same thing - I loved many female leads, but no men caught my attention. Mostly because initially all the drama revolved around female leads na...

I have to admit I shouldn't make statements like only the ones I have seen can act. I am sure there are so many more wonderful actors and actresses that I haven't come across.. I should just say that these were my favs.

Good looks alone don't impress me. The body language and acting factor has to be there... I thought Sachin Shroff was hot but never got attracted to his acting too much. he was okay!

Alright enough rambling...

I am totally agree there are ton of brilliant actors, but it just like i love few not cause of their actings, but their down to earth personalities...i myself talked with Neha Bamb ton of times, even sent gift to her on her every birthday, but since last year i stopped sending gifts to her, but always wishes her on her birthday...I have talked with Shilpa Anand 2 times, KSG once, Chandana Sharma, GK, Perneet Chauhan...And seriously all are very sweet people...Even Sujata Sehgal is very sweet person...

When i become fan of someone i check whole package, their performance on screen, off screen, their acting skills, their personality, how classy they are when they deal with media, with fans, public, and in their profession...After that i rate person, and call myself their fan...Aiwaien hotty hunky, ya beauty ke peeche i don't run, Munni want full package😉...I know where KSG lacks, but i love his acting, his way of dealing fans and media, good very professional...GC brilliant actor, amazing human being, love the way he respects his fans, but he lacks to deal media, and personal life...Neha Bamb not very classy actress, but very professional, and knows how to deal media, never shares her personal life openly in media that's i love about her, personal professional keeps seperate... Drashti same like Neha Bamb, but brilliant actress...Chandana Sharma very classy, professional, down to earth person, brilliant actress as well...SO as Niki Aneeja, Nausheen Ali Sardar, and so many more...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@MUMMA - wow you have so much insight... well you are in that industry na - so you have much more exposure to all. but brilliant analysis on all actors. I won't compare GC and KSG I have different opinions from many!!! Anyway I forgot one more- Loved Narayani Shastry from KSBKBT days 😳
Infinitedreams thumbnail

@MUMMA - wow you have so much insight... well you are in that industry na - so you have much more exposure to all. but brilliant analysis on all actors. I won't compare GC and KSG I have different opinions from many!!! Anyway I forgot one more- Loved Narayani Shastry from KSBKBT days 😳

Even 2 days back i told Nihu that Narayani SHastri is brilliant actress...There are so many, which we skipped, but as fan i can count only few means crazy fan of some only...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Even 2 days back i told Nihu that Narayani SHastri is brilliant actress...There are so many, which we skipped, but as fan i can count only few means crazy fan of some only...

Muniza

UR right - and the first list I gave - was basically my top 10 or whatever number of ppl I listed there was 😆😉😛
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Aiyyooo 23 more pages to go...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Diva : Films i have obsessed over Ranbir Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan...actually before have always been into studies toh kabhi kuch bhi itna ache se follow nahi kiya but last year of college nothing to do toh dekho kya ho gaya...Maha obsession😆

Waise pehle kyun abhi bhi television revolves around female leads hi...woh viewers are females toh obv they connect to females naaa...

ofcouse there are fabulous actors all over and then everyone has a different perspective...people look and gauge different things in different people...haina😃

@ MD : jab aap apna serial banao toh mujhe set pe invite karna me will cme and take autograph of everyone including the producer😳 aapka pyaar for KYPH jhalkos from the profile pic...

and Geet definitely...i think the way they marketed, their way of interacting with fans and most of all the entire cast and crew is an assembly of perfection...and yaaa thats why the expectations..but expectations can either be a boon or even lead to doom...

And i agree to the second post...the way u have compared every actor is just perfect...ekdum well said hai...finally me too ainwaiin doesnt run naa over looks...me too ainwaiin drools😳😳 but ya complete package is must to keep the interest warna it wavers away in a short while...

Aaj filler epi...director knew me had to study toh dint show much...

Chalo...catch ya all tomorrow...have fun😳 tadaaa!!!
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The best one today was Nano ... loved the nickname ... Dev has given Nandini ... i wud to see him call her that .. and i would love to see how Geet and Maan will tackle Dev now...

for those interested i have updated my take on page 2 on the idiots thread ...😳
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
arey nahi toh... main toh bas think aloud rahi thi 
manisa ben maaf kardena mujhse galti ho gayi😭

Princess darlinggg...

Tum Mr. India ke liye taras rahi ho aur uska frustration Manesha pe kyun nikaal rahi ho... bechari manesha... collateral damage ban gayi 🤣

EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

arey nahi toh... main toh bas think aloud rahi thi 
manisa ben maaf kardena mujhse galti ho gayi😭

arrey ro mat.. main tujhe rote hue nahi dekh sakti... manesha ne complain nahi ki thi... maine ki thi... 😳
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

The best one today was Nano ... loved the nickname ... Dev has given Nandini ... i wud to see him call her that .. and i would love to see how Geet and Maan will tackle Dev now...

for those interested i have updated my take on page 2 on the idiots thread ...😳

I am agree the way he said Nano too cute na...Omg SS rocked with his expressions, and the way he was cribbing when boy mom and bijji was praising boy ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£...ANd Mammay too rocked, and MaanEet haila na hi pocho, kya bindas ghomaya MSK ne Geet ko me toh na still ghomofying ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†...

Muniza