Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Heyaaa!!

Haha munni just read about mamay .. and lol i was thinking ke Maan already has hard time concentrating in KC with Geet around him .. how will he concentrate with Mamay around 🤣 Woh to sab office staff ko paagal karke hi chodega! Imagine Adi Sir ! 🤣

Z

🤣🤣 That would be fun, talli Mama in KC 🤣...Adi, Romeo, Manisha, Pinky all will get crazy, Mammay will like pachaas rupee de de kal de donga 😆...He will always mix names, he will call Adi Manisha, and will call Manisha Bobby darling lolz...Think tink tink like my Mac & Cheese...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

@ dIVA : 🤗report and presentation done...bas ab coding mein thoda thoda update left phir all set...bas phir aap log bless kardena😆

@MD: haan KC mein toh pakka bhuchaal aa jaayega...oh god he will be sooo funny when with Manisha and Adi...giggling even imagining...waise MD aap aur kis kis ke itne big time fan ho😳

LOL Hamara blessing toh hamesha tumhare saath hai Anka darling 🤗

good good jaldi se khatam karo aur aa jao maidaan mein 😉😛 aaj is thread ko pura karna hai 😆
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

@ dIVA : 🤗report and presentation done...bas ab coding mein thoda thoda update left phir all set...bas phir aap log bless kardena😆

@MD: haan KC mein toh pakka bhuchaal aa jaayega...oh god he will be sooo funny when with Manisha and Adi...giggling even imagining...waise MD aap aur kis kis ke itne big time fan ho😳

I know it would be fun, and all will run here there, Mammay ki shaatir nigahon aur kaan se koi nahin bach sakeyga...
I am Neha Bamb fan, Karan Singh Grover, Shilpa Anand, Gaurav Khanna, Chandana Sharma, Nausheen Ali Sardar, Niki Anuja, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Drashti Dhami, Jennifer Winget...Haila, and i talked half of them lolz...First five i talked, i talked with Perneet Chauhan, and Sujata Sehgal...It's fun to talk with your favorites...I am biggest fan of Neha Bamb, KSG, GK and Drishti Dhami...Inn chaaro ke liye kuch bhi kur sakti hoon...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

🤣🤣 That would be fun, talli Mama in KC 🤣...Adi, Romeo, Manisha, Pinky all will get crazy, Mammay will like pachaas rupee de de kal de donga 😆...He will always mix names, he will call Adi Manisha, and will call Manisha Bobby darling lolz...Think tink tink like my Mac & Cheese...

Muniza

LOL zster boyfriend - good morning!!

Yes I love it and I am picturing that whole sequence right now... Mr. India sun rahe ho... maamey ko dahej me bhej do na apni bhanji ke sasuraal... peej peej bahot maza aayega

Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

I know it would be fun, and all will run here there, Mammay ki shaatir nigahon aur kaan se koi nahin bac sakeyga...
I am Neha Bamb fan, Karan Singh Grover, Shilpa Anand, Gaurav Khanna, Chandana Sharma, Nausheen Ali Sardar, Niki Anuja, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Drashti Dhami, Jennifer Winget...Haila, and i talked half of them lolz...First five i talked, i talked with Perneet Chauhan, and Sujata Sehgal...

Muniza

Okay so - Imagine Imagine... they start the Adi Pinki love ishtory chupke chupke... and mammey starts using his shaatir nigaahe!!! They can also show track where ppl are doing something foul with KC and mammey inadvertantly catches them!! LOL

OOH OOH possibilities are ENDLESSS - MAAMMMEY tussi aa jao dilli -

LOL BTW kissi ne pucha nahi lekin mein bata deti hoon... I am a fan of Drashti Dhami, ragini khanna, ratan rajput, Mona Singh, smriti irani - and -----> Gurmeet choudhri and RoHit roy!!!

BAS - Only these I think can ACT 🤣

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Talk about it..Mamey in Delhi will be a sure shot TRP raiser.

Send Nandini there for higher studies, n then send Mamey as bodyguard.. hehe...he'll be the khamba with the khamba in his hand! ROFL.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Beti joke for you:

THE  CUPBOARD

A woman takes a lover home during the day while her husband is at work.

Her  9-year old son  comes home unexpectedly, sees them, and hides in 

the bedroom cupboard. Then the woman's husband also comes home.

She puts her lover  in the cupboard, not  realizing that the little boy 

is in there  already.

The little boy says, 'Dark in  here.'

The man says, 'Yes,  it is.'

Boy -  'I have a  football.'

Man -  'That's  nice.'

Boy -  'Want to buy  it?'

Man -  'No,  thanks.'

Boy -  'My dad's  outside.'

Man -  'OK, how  much?'

Boy -   '250'

A few weeks later,  it happens again that the boy  and the lover are 

in  the cupboard together.

Boy -  'Dark in  here.'

Man -  'Yes, it  is.'

Boy -  'I have  football boots.'The lover, remembering the last time, 

asks the boy, 'How much?'

Boy -   '750'

Man -  'Sold.'

A few days later,  the boys father says to the boy, 'Grab your boots 

and football, let's go outside and have a game of soccer.

The boy says, 'I  can't, I sold my ball and  boots.'

The father says,  'What?! How much did you sell  them for?'

Boy -  '1,000.'

The  father says,  'That's terrible to overcharge your friends like 

that. That is far more than those two things cost. I'm going to take 

you to church and make you confess.'

They go  to the  church and the father makes the little boy sit in the 

confession booth and he closes the door.

The boy says, 'Dark  in here.'

The priest says,  'Don't start that shit again.  You're

in my cupboard  now.'

Muniza

mechantefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

Okay so - Imagine Imagine... they start the Adi Pinki love ishtory chupke chupke... and mammey starts using his shaatir nigaahe!!! They can also show track where ppl are doing something foul with KC and mammey inadvertantly catches them!! LOL

OOH OOH possibilities are ENDLESSS - MAAMMMEY tussi aa jao dilli -

LOL BTW kissi ne pucha nahi lekin mein bata deti hoon... I am a fan of Drashti Dhami, ragini khanna, ratan rajput, Mona Singh, smriti irani - and -----> Gurmeet choudhri and RoHit roy!!!

BAS - Only these I think can ACT 🤣

Sach main - ok don't jooti maaro me, I think KSG acts better than GC, but i'm a fan of neither - wait I am a fan of Maan!!

DD I love to the core - and Mayank Anand is my jaan - but he can't act  - love him for everything he is off screen
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Read this, my uncle emailed me, and i liked it, so thought to share...

LIFE SPAN 

On the first day, God created the dog and said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past.  For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years." 
 The dog said, "That's a long time to be barking.  How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?" 

So God agreed... 

On the second day, God created the monkey and said, "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh.  For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span." 

The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years?  That's a pretty long time to perform.  How about I give you back ten like the dog did?" 

And God agreed... 

On the third day, God created the cow and said, "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family.  For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years." 

The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years.  How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?" 

And God agreed again... 

On the fourth day, God created humans and said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life.  For this, I'll give you twenty years." 

But the human said, "Only twenty years?  Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?" 

"Okay," said God.  "You asked for it." 

So that is why for our first twenty years, we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves.  For the next forty years, we slave in the sun to support our family.  For the next ten years, we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren.  And for the last ten years, we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone. 

Life has now been explained to you. 
mechantefille thumbnail
Kal ka One point agenda - tell Vinu to make a new thread - at this rate we'll finish this one today! LOL