Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Lo princess honey mere aaj ke likes ka quota khatam tere liiye... but I love you!!! 🤗

abhi abhi tissue box diya... lekin tu jitna paani barasa rahi hai lagta hai woh kam pad jaayega 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DHWANI: > awwieee thankiiiuuu for likingg it ...!!!! 🤗😳😳  did you read d continuation of it...????? about cvs promoting their show and stuff...???????
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dtri

AWW Well said to you too babes!!! I've read almost all your POVs on this thread and relate to them all so I know exactly what you mean!!!!

Mera tissue box abhi bhi mere paas hai. Tujhe dun kya? what did you say? One for the nose and one for the eyes right? 🤣

send them over ...need them... i need one extra for drool as well...😛
Desichiqneez thumbnail

LUVEYTUBEY/MS .DREAMYYY IS FEELINGGG HOOOTTT HOOOTTT HOOOTTT...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9HGdrlRE4[/YOUTUBE]

EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvey

Elso i want to add here, it is their rights to advertise in which wayss for their shows and i feel they deserved to get good trps no...!!!!!!!!! Remember guys, if TRPS go down means our show will c be finished and dead end for our Maneet...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relaxxx ppl, for me once you get married meanings you will have Phingolis(SR,ROMANCE,KISSS) everydayyy no...!!!! I do not believe  there is a specific DATE/TIME /PLACE for SR...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is all about SOUL CONNECTIONSSS NO...!!!!!!!!!!!! fuhhh... .!!!!!
 SUHAG RAAT CAN BE DONE ANYTIME/EVERYTIME/ALL THE TIME...!!!!!! THERE I SED IT FINALLLYYY...!!!☺️☺️🤢😍 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So it's possible then that we'll get more SR's in the show in the future? 😳

BTW I've been saying this on a few posts now! The reason they advertised heavy duty SR in full force was so that they can attract the audience... and they have every right to do so...

the problem in this case was that maneet have sizzled sooo much previously that when it was this leavily advertised, the expectations went off the roof.

In my case and most of the idiots case, we didn't even expect that SR would happen and we thought it was just hype, so when it did happen, we were able to admire, enjoy and appreciate all the details and the underlying feelings behind it.
-honeydew- thumbnail
mera  quota for you also khallas ... lekin woh kya hai na... maine socha .. ke tum samajh logi ke the feeling is mutual... har baal bolna zaroori hai kya?

Originally posted by: dtri

Lo princess honey mere aaj ke likes ka quota khatam tere liiye... but I love you!!! 🤗

abhi abhi tissue box diya... lekin tu jitna paani barasa rahi hai lagta hai woh kam pad jaayega 🤣

-honeydew- thumbnail
cool Luvey ... you stick to Ms.Dreamy .. cos i just made up a name for my man !! 

wanna get a sneak peak of the name girl gang???
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Yes ... I will call you Mahi ...Luvey... i am calling you Mahi ... is that good enough my Luvey? Sweetsie cutsie luvey

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢☺️☺️☺️ PERFECTTTOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EBasso thumbnail
😆

OYE HOT HOT GIRL - LE THANDI HO JAAA - THANDE THANDE PAANI SE NAHA LE

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3AtYcr_6Hw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail

🤗🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwQa2WlAOG0[/YOUTUBE]☺️