Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
🀣i dont care ... i just wanted your attention all to myself... so i chose to ignore the note πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: dtri

Oye you didn't read my note that I was leavng for a meeting?

-honeydew- thumbnail
Luvey i have a name for you finally .. but its too long ...

"Mid-Summer Nights Dream" !!!

so .. lemme call you Ms.Dreamy !!😍 kyunki we only talkk after sun set 
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

HunyV: > Which song ...????? there were many no...?????πŸ€” i now declared you and Vinu are musical jodi no,.2 right after Maneet...!!!!!!!!!!!!11 howwwzzz tattt...??????????????????????🀣 my petname should be cuteeesiii pagalllsiii lasssiii mahiii typeee samjhiii ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣😳

Pizza:> anything as long i do not get drunk state like Jugnu Mammeyyy...!!!! got his memory is more than enufff
no...!!!!!!!!!!!!1🀣☺️

Dhwani:> Welcum backkk to our HOOTTT HOOOT HOOOTTT SESSIONSSS...!!!!!
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luvey

HunyV:>
🀣🀣 Yeah, you re right...!!!! ab kya fayda haina...!!!!😳😳OMGGG ...!!!! i know ryt...!!!! i was shocked and found it quite weird...!!!! thank goodness i did not post ney west SR, if not sure this thread will get BOMBsss even before  d construction works start no...!!!!🀣🀣

LOL @ bombs before construction works hahahahha

🀣 all d scenes that i've posted was actually just to show all d bashers and ppl who still did not get it wad was d cvs trying to portrays in MANEET SR...!!!!

C, it so cliche to tink everytime something like SR happened, people automatically get hyper and start imagining there is going to be PHYSICALLY CONTACT, HOT HOTTT HOTT PASSIONATE KISS WAGERA WAGERA...!!!!! And ppl always thought once SR IS DONE, THEN LEAP WILL HAPPENS, AFTER THAT THE END OF D KAHAANI...!!!! 
 BUT WAD THEY DO NOT REALIZE IS, SR, PHINGOLISS DOES NOT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT...!!! I mean there re so many wayss to show it no...???????????? trust me this is d first time i saw dis kind of SR which had so much intensity just by the loooks of their emotions and d simplicity of d bakdrops or in JADUGAR'S WORDS :> SIMPLE YET IMPACTFUL ...!!!!!
dey did not made it like over d top  or ney loud music  during d entire sequence...!!!! and i tink Jadugar,Rahul,nissar everyone re very smarttt to make viewers keep wanting for moreee moooreee and moreee no...???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!cozz dat is waaad MANEET USP haina, UNIQUE,UNPREDICTABLE AND DREAMY...!!!!!!!!!!!

Superb take Luvey!! I am actually so happy to read your POV in this clear words today. Everything you have said so far has been in code and we'd try to decode it.

Anyway - I agree about how beautiful this SR was. How different it was because of its simplicity and uniquness πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well said girl!!!

i mean cum on, dey re making soap operas not dramas which only features 30-60 episodes minimum...!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A LONG RUNNING SHOW...!!!! Toh obviously, dey chose to make it SLOWLY ,STEADILY AND SMOOTHLY NO...???????????????????

AT FIRST, I WAS MADDD RLLLY FEEL BETRAYED AND STUFF, BUT THEN WHEN I AM TINKK TINKKK TINKKK AGAIN, i finally got d whole symbolism and type of phingolisss dat jadugar wanted to show...!!! i do not tink dey deserved  ney kind of poor treatments no...!!!!!

It was our loss if v failed to connect to wad cvs re trying to show no...???????  LIKE SUM SED, EVERYBODY HAVE DIFFERENT LIKES/POV...!!!! And i tink same goes as cvs elso no...????????? to them, that was enuff to show that much ...!!!! do not forget guys, they did deliver sum of good episodes for KC sequence no...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR ME, DIS IS ALL JUST ANOTHER STEP FOR US TO REACH D FIREWORKSSS(Jadugar's words) MOMENTSS BETWEEN MANEET NO...!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????

Waah darling I ... donno what to say! I AGREE!!! πŸ‘ I am very happy with what we've seen! And I am looking forward to a lot more!!! I truly love your comment about the CVs point of view. You're right - sometimes, we gotta take a back seat, trust the CVs, sit back, relax and just enjoy the ride rather than dissecting every bit of every little nuance in to black or white. It takes the fun out of the ride!!!

Did I tell you I am very happy to actually see your POV on this? Well I am!! 😳

-honeydew- thumbnail
so hows Ms.Dreamy ...???😳
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Luvey i have a name for you finally .. but its too long ...

"Mid-Summer Nights Dream" !!!

so .. lemme call you Ms.Dreamy !!😍 kyunki we only talkk after sun set 

AAAHHH...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUNYVVV...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LURVEEE ITTT...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!☺️☺️☺️🀒Day Dreaming🀣
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvey

HunyV: > Which song ...????? there were many no...?????πŸ€” i now declared you and Vinu are musical jodi no,.2 right after Maneet...!!!!!!!!!!!!11 howwwzzz tattt...??????????????????????🀣 my petname should be cuteeesiii pagalllsiii lasssiii mahiii typeee samjhiii ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣😳

Pizza:> anything as long i do not get drunk state like Jugnu Mammeyyy...!!!! got his memory is more than enufff
no...!!!!!!!!!!!!1🀣☺️

Dhwani:> Welcum backkk to our HOOTTT HOOOT HOOOTTT SESSIONSSS...!!!!!

LOL Luvz 🀣🀣🀣🀣 itna lamba pet name???????? bolte bolte post khatam ho jaayegi 🀣

Thanks for the sweet welcome dear! I am mesmerized by your take and POV. nicely put!
-honeydew- thumbnail
tum dono ka pyaar aur understanding dekh kar mere aankhon main πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABpLjADMH04[/YOUTUBE]

-honeydew- thumbnail
Yes ... I will call you Mahi ...Luvey... i am calling you Mahi ... is that good enough my Luvey? Sweetsie cutsie luvey
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

you are absolutely right sweetheart .. verry well written and points taken !! all of them ...and i did find the moments between the two totally unique and different.. it touched the inner most chords of my heart ... and the way it was so sensitively portrayed i had tears and as vinu calls it mahi mahi ... i was lost for words and i kept describing it to all my friends who called me after that and forced them to watch the scene..
even today, though the episide was not high on intensity or anything it was like any ordinary day after where a couple shared their comfort zone with one another, joked, teased and loved!!!
i have never been for the display of physical love.. cos the reason why i got hooked onto Maaneet was the way they connected through their hearts ...
i have written so much in the last three days... shayad hi maine itne pichle ek saal main likha hoga ...🀣
i have immense, or should i say blind faith in the makers and the way they have treated Geet or the Maaneet relationship ..and i will continue to do so ..πŸ˜³πŸ€—

AWW Well said to you too babes!!! I've read almost all your POVs on this thread and relate to them all so I know exactly what you mean!!!!

Mera tissue box abhi bhi mere paas hai. Tujhe dun kya? what did you say? One for the nose and one for the eyes right? ROFL