Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
how obedient πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: LavZ

okie Jeejiii...πŸ˜³πŸ€—

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have a feeling of that too Nihu .. why wouldn't it after what occurred between them the night before ? ☺️

Z
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LavZ

HAILAA!!😲😲 nt even one spoiler...n da thread has reachd page 77!!😲 dis is total maddnezzz!!πŸ˜† 

Jeejuus under CONStructn wali site pe pple hav statrd living widot even da foundatn being done!! wah kya zamana haiπŸ˜•...bina foundatn ke bhi da building is standing!!!🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
mechantefille thumbnail
New promo out ppl...new promo out - food for more Spamming. LOL.πŸ˜›
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

i choose to hug insteead of rolf πŸ˜‰
issey tumhe koi problem hai πŸ˜‘

haan?
haan?
haan?

LOL nahi princess mujhe koi problem nahi hai... Hugiye hugiye 🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸ€—
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Totally agree with you lavu, i was like if people already started living on under construction land then ince its construted how we will manage to get place...

Aaiyyoo kahin construct honey se pehle thread bandh na ho jaye...

@ All - SR hogaiee kya? πŸ˜‰

Muniza

Iski possibility bahot zyada hai mummaaa waise good morning πŸ€—
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: mechantefille

New promo out ppl...new promo out - food for more Spamming. LOL.πŸ˜›

where where where... okay khud hi dhoondhti hoon 🀣
EBasso thumbnail
btw guys mein aa gayi --- can you tell??? 🀣🀣🀣
mechantefille thumbnail
no Dhwanz link not added yet...we'll hav to wait.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

i think it was just incidental that the con happened... the biggest problem with the promotion of this particular sequence was the leaking of the news that there was to be a consummation.. on their part the PH nor the channel let the news out that this was to happen.. IF did .. and people started to speculate..

It is not only IF. The news was also in the hindi news channels.

if you look at it from the POV of the makers, they only released a promo saying there is something big that is to happen in the love lives of maaneet ... and i think .. Maan telling her he wants to be a papa was something that he told her to let her know he wanted to take their relationship forward .. tha doesnt mean his one point agenda was to get her laid at the next best opportunity and chance he would get ...

Now this is what confused many viewers.  Why did he say he wanted to become a papa when he had better words in his dictionary to indicate physical intimacy?  Coming as it did after the loss of the baby could make it seem procreation and not reaction.

it was a beautiful moment where both of them almost after months of living separately under the same roof despite being married got to spend time together .. it didnt mean they had to do it then.. it just meant, they couldnt stop themselves from coming close to one another.. atleast thats the way i look at it... why make Con the object ... it was just that it lead to it in that moment ...and we dont even know wads gonna happen today... what if Maan just puts her off to sleep and tells her ... she is very tired .. do we know? may be we are reacting in haste ... and now having said this, even if that were to be the actual act of consummation, i wouldnt mind since, i loved the way they came together in that situation...

I did say that it was early to pass a verdict for we do not know what is in store today but people react to what they see and hear.  Not everyone is as patient as you or me. As I said more than the consummation itself the lead up to it was confusing to many because of the ambiguous lines they gave Maan.

Not every one thinks deeply about a scene. It is the fault of the PH and the channel to highlight the con when all they alloted for it was 4 and a half minutes of the 40-45 minute show.  So is it right to play with the feelings of the viewers to gain trps? If they do then they should be prepared for the brickbats as well for after all the very same viewer does heap praises when scenes are executed well.  If GC or DD were not fully fit, the PH and Channel should have taken their comfort into consideration and not bothered to show any such scene between them till they are well again. Looks like they too are exploiting the actors.

i dont think they played with the emotions in anyway .. how much time can one allot to an intimate moment like that ... no show does it ... cos they cater to a whole lot of other audience .. StarOne anyway is branded as a youth channel... if they begin to show more explicit stuff they will get unwanted attention ... the other day when i went to the sets of Cinevistas i saw the posters of MNS stuck outside ... i still remember wad happened when they tried to show intimate scenes in that show .. ofcourse the whole situation was different .. but i think the entire channel in general is wary .. and wants to stay accepted ...

I find this argument hard to buy. I've seen longer cons in Star Plus, Zee and other prime channels and that too in prime time. So a youth channel is wary? If they had taken time off to include a five minute conversation between Maaneet which would set the context (for this is the first time after the MC that this delicate subject is being brought up), it would have made what followed more acceptable to many.

that apart .. mostly, i can sense from the body langauge of the leads that they perhaps cant go beyond a point and the makers do try their best to cater to the same .. and in case of fans they always want moments, they always want scenes between the leads.. i am threadin into another area that perhaps borders on speculation so i will leave it at that..
answering you question, what if the leads were supposed to look tired... what prevented them from giving DD slight make up? GC looked fine to me ? may be it was deliberate...and it worked for me atleast...

DD-GC have gone far more in earlier scenes.   As I said more that the scene, the seeming out of context of the act that did not go well with some fans. While the context was there it was not readily discernible.

I may be in the small minority who enjoyed  the scene (that too after watching it for a number of times till I pieced together the unexplained bits).  Not everyone would have the patience to go back and try to figure out what they actually saw, would they?  

well yea, everyone wouldnt have the time or the patience to watch it time and again to put the jigsaw together.. but then again, i didnt have to watch it so many times to get the feel i did.. i know alot of people who loved what they watched.. and some of those that complained seem to comlplain only had issues with lack of physical intimacy between teh leads.. yes thee time was surrely an issue and i wouldnt have minded it being longer... but then again like i always say, i am a satisfied soul when it comes to GHSP... i love it enough to accept what i get!

Niha, you are brighter and more perceptive than most of us. Since we have not taken a poll of the number who liked and the number who did not like the show, it is best not to make a comparison of how many did like it or didn't like it.  The discontent of fans was not just about lack of physical proximity. That is over simplifying the matter.  There is a wide cross section who had their own reasons for their complaints.  As you admitted, you seem to be a satisfied soul when it comes to the show.  Not everybody needs to be so. That does not belittle their feelings.

Edited by Opti - 12 years ago