Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Girls I don't have the time to read through the last two pages because I have to go to work soon. I am just here to chit chat for a little while.

But I did read bits and pieces of the posts. Thanks girls for agreeing with or reflecting my POV in your thoughts!!!

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dhwanzzz...u ici??
welcome.
bade lambe lambe analysis ho rahe hain

EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: mechantefille

Dhwanzzz...u ici??

welcome.
bade lambe lambe analysis ho rahe hain

I see that love... mere paas bahot kum time hai toh me was reading just bits of it just to get the flavor of where they were goin...

you guys kept this thread rocking all night 😳
👏
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeh kya ho raha hai is thread pe... vinu aane se pehele hi 69 pages?? 😆😆😆

ok i hv no complaines bout the mahaepi... i liked it in totality... n i hv my reasons for y they used particular words or why they did certain things n did not show certain things...but am gonna keep those thots to myself... am in no mood of giving explanations to anyone on why i think, what they showed was apt ... but yeah..i loved the epi... thanks vinu... please thank the team on my behalf...
mechantefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: dtri

I see that love... mere paas bahot kum time hai toh me was reading just bits of it just to get the flavor of where they were goin...

you guys kept this thread rocking all night 😳
👏

Nah I just hollered myself in - read ur sheksy post, then wrote what was in my mind, then replied to Nihu, AAna.and 'Liked' a few other.
mechantefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: deniac

ok i hv no complaines bout the mahaepi... i liked it in totality... n i hv my reasons for y they used particular words or why they did certain things n did not show certain things...but am gonna keep those thots to myself... am in no mood of giving explanations to anyone on why i think, what they showed was apt ... but yeah..i loved the epi... thanks vinu... please thank the team on my behalf...

Hey Gouri, it'll b fun if we cross 150 before Vinu comes back on board...cuz we're so capable of doing that !! aane se pehle hi usse naya thrd kholna padega!!LOL
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
abso gouri .. me loved it too.. and they had reasons why they showed what they showed ...

Originally posted by: deniac

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yours was super sesky too ... i read it and i was like .. whoa ... has this woman been stalking my mind ..😛

Nah I just hollered myself in - read ur sheksy post, then wrote what was in my mind, then replied to Nihu, AAna.and 'Liked' a few other.

EBasso thumbnail

awww thanksss dearyyy... 🤗

yes I read parts of ur posts too!!!  yeh aisi debate hai na... we can doing this all day and all night... there are so many thoughts, connections, symbolisms etc... and so many different POVs to top it all off! simply lovely stuff... When Mr. India comes to this thread he is going to be shocked!! 😆😛😉

EBasso thumbnail

Hey Gouri, it'll b fun if we cross 150 before Vinu comes back on board...cuz we're so capable of doing that !! aane se pehle hi usse naya thrd kholna padega!!LOL

LOL that's highly likely if he doesnt show up in the next couple of days 😆😛

Hey  Gouri kaisi ho 🤗