HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! - Page 52

Posted: 12 years ago
Yes I had read this earlier and your other posts on this subject too. I am not against all who are disappointed. I can understand their perspective. I will understand it even more if tomorrow is dry and scenes are cut short. I also understand that the scene left much to the viewer imagination and may not have been as crisp and obvious as previous sequences have been. No disagreement there. So I respect your POV.

I just keep reiterating how I was affected by the scene. to me, it was up to par and I saw what I had been wanting to see.

I think ultimately what I understand from what I've been reading of both sides is that something that has been this eagerly awaited, needs to be given the right amount of justice. And I am not worried because I am so hopeful that more is in store for us.

I'll join your league of disappointment if it doesn't continue tomorrow :)

One more thing: I would NOT mind if the SR is actually interrupted by some unavoidable factors, and postponed altogether! That would probably end up being more of a middle ground to this! Just another POV.
Princess and Luvey - This one is for you two!!!

I am a bit emotional... at the moment!!! You guys have me hooked!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TjpDEIooLU[/YOUTUBE]
Hellooo

What's going on here?

Muniza
Nothing much mummma... how are you? did you do what we were both supposed to do?
Originally posted by dtri

Yes I had read this earlier and your other posts on this subject too. I am not against all who are disappointed. I can understand their perspective. I will understand it even more if tomorrow is dry and scenes are cut short. I also understand that the scene left much to the viewer imagination and may not have been as crisp and obvious as previous sequences have been. No disagreement there. So I respect your POV.

I just keep reiterating how I was affected by the scene. to me, it was up to par and I saw what I had been wanting to see.

I think ultimately what I understand from what I've been reading of both sides is that something that has been this eagerly awaited, needs to be given the right amount of justice. And I am not worried because I am so hopeful that more is in store for us.

I'll join your league of disappointment if it doesn't continue tomorrow :)

One more thing: I would NOT mind if the SR is actually interrupted by some unavoidable factors, and postponed altogether! That would probably end up being more of a middle ground to this! Just another POV.
Yes, too much of hype was made about the scene.  The channel kept promoting it as the high point. There were reprots that only a few people were allowed into the shooting area etc etc. So this only triggered the imagination of the Maaneet fans who were disappointed with the little morsel they got. Lets see what elese in in store for the couple but I wouldn't want it to be interrupted for it is cruel to the couple to have their private moment snatched after they have got themselves ready for the act.  They have already had two set backs (RTM and the half SR). to be again deprived of what they want most for the third time would be unfair. Also the significance of the tabela would again be lost.  I would rather see their first act of initmacy here in this setting, given their past linkages with a smilar situation.  A pristine setting in the form of bedecked bedroom is not as adventurous or exciting.   
Originally posted by dtri

Nothing much mummma... how are you? did you do what we were both supposed to do?

Oh no i haven't yet, will do soon...

Muniza
Originally posted by lovemebaby

??

What's wrong?

Opti - sure! I would prefer it to be carried on and actually finally shown through. I am just saying that my other option is better than us not seeing at all tomorrow. I wouldn't mind it if this SR didn't carry on further in tomorrow's episode, only in the circumstance that it actually gets interrupted. Otherwise, I want to see more!!!
Originally posted by muniza75

Oh no i haven't yet, will do soon...

Muniza

Yes don't forget mommmaa!!

Hey there ... its been a while since i replied to your posts.. hoping you are well...😊

Originally posted by Opti

To be fair to the person who posted the SR scenes of the other couples, not many seemed to have seen these shows to appreciate how good or not so good these scenes were.  

i have been a major TV buff ever since i have been a kid, and i have grown up watching various shows on TV... unlike most people to him Geet is their first show, or one of the shows they have watched for me, watching most shows that came and go on TV had almost been a pattern... however with me what changed with Geet was the need to not watch other shows for the sake of that daily dose of entertainment... why this background ...??? just to tell you i do remember and recollect the lead ups to the scenes that have just been posted...

It is only when you watch a show can you connect with the characters. So their scenes can then make an impression on the viewer (good or bad).  I myself have not seen all the shows posted except the one on Michi (from Kayamath).  I must say that this con scene was the best so far in teleworld. This is not only my opinion but all those who have watched this show and many more to make the comparison. Since the build up to the Michi scene (which was phenomenal in terms of emotions) and the aftermath (in terms of the sweet morning after) are not posted, one cannot appreciate how good this scene really was.

What i write herre could just be my opinion... so please bear with me if it sounds biased ... Milind and Prachi were a passionate couple in their own sense in terms of how they came together, fell in love and couldnt be together though they wanted to .. it was all lovely .. and i didnt say, i didnt like what i watched... but it was never to the extent that i felt the need to get onto a fan forum and discuss it with people... i was the biggest fan of sumit-kumkum jodi... RBO i watch off and on and lastly to be honest Bidaai never caught too much of my attention since it was not to my liking and i had already started watching DMG  by then ...i c ouldnt relate to bidaai ..though my mum wud watch it and i wud know wads happening... so i do know wad lead to the scenes that were pasted up there ...hence i am not ruling out them being hot mind you ...

I can only compare the scene shown for Maaneet with the ones I've seen.  Although Michi used to be my favourite, Maaneet dethroned them a long time ago. So my bias is towards Maaneet rather than Michi right now but if I were to look at it as an impartial viewer I would say that the scene shown on Maaneet did lack the zing. It was a soft and subtle portrayal of love but then all of us have been used to seeing raw passion ooze out in the Maaneet scenes so far.  So I guess our expectations for an important scene like this one  was also high. Hence the disappointment.

to me this scene was really a step up in their relationship... when they got married though they wanted to consummate their marriage, she was pregnant and the doctor had asked Maan to stay away from her... and during the emotional phase post the MC, Geet had totally cut herself off from the world including Maan... she was even against Maan when he took the baby things away from herr room... later .. when she was ready to put things behgind her the whole Dev crack came, which lead these two to never really to be with each other .. it may be noted here that, though Geet had actually forgiven Maan long back, he was the one who still made that choice, to win her family ... and hence live under the whole chori chori chupke chupke set up .. today was a day when they finally got to be together .. all by themselves.. and dont forget the lasst conversation they had was about him wanting to be a baby, and she had not answered him.. he had merely asked her what she thought ..and that didnt mean he wanted to do it then and there.. the moment she says yes its more like celebration of their being together that we got to see ... and not the ACT of consummation... and it was beautifully shown .. acc to me ..

As to whether this scene was 'spontaneous' in comparison to the 'rehearsed' scenes of the others, I would not agree with this observation because Maaneet scene was no different. It was as 'spontaneous' or  'rehearsed' as the others were.  The distinction is merely in the perception of the individual viewer and can differ from person to person.

Again i may be biased... but it looked the least rehearsed of the lot to me atleast...

What reduced the impact of the scene was the tiredness seen in the eyes of the stars, especially DD. It may have been a deliberate attempt to show it this way for after all Maaneet were on the run the whole day in the hot sun, so they are bound to look tired. Maybe they wanted to convey that Maan found even a tired Geet attractive and Geet wanted to give herself to her man despite her fatigue because she loved him so much.

you yourself said it ... they were meant to look tired ... after a long tired day ... and not look their best !! now you know wad i mean by rehearsed right.. the other SR's were pre-planned or lead into after a scene where one would expect it ...

Whatever be the motivations, many felt that the first act of intimacy between their favourite couple should have been given more time to play out than the 4 and a half minutes it was given. And I guess that is a reasonable expectation. Maybe there is more in store today and people are being hasty in judging the scene. If there is more I'm sure the viewers will only be too happy to lap it up.  It is not that the viewers want to see it all.  I'm sure there is no show that did that. All they wanted is a little more foreplay. Lets see if they get their wishes fulfilled today.